PDA

View Full Version : Does the dead elephant exist in combat?

Mr Punch
02-02-2003, 08:00 AM
And do they even use jump kicks?

If so, are they dead before they start the jump, or does Royce choke em out on the way down?

And in the performance of any technique, does it matter what dead animal style you are trying to imitate? GDA will take you from behind anyway!

And are all the animal styles dead?

And where the F*** is everybody?

Any suggestions?

Crimson Phoenix
Well, you can perform jump kicks landing in the exact position you started...i'd guess you have as many options before you started (provided, I agree, you're not landing like a dead elephant)...

Bloody typical, I get some time for once and nobody's on the **** board! Screw you guys.... I'm going home!

Xebsball
02-02-2003, 08:27 AM
GDA will mock tubby people and drop large heavy objects over them, slave and beat up mentaly chanllenged people and then finally at last have orgasmic pleasure :cool:

Crimson Phoenix
02-02-2003, 08:51 AM
LOL Mat...
From my personal experience, dead elephants, even though potentially overwhelmingly powerful ,are generally very slow, clumsy, and quite safe to you.
Of course, you have to be out of the range the split second the dead elephant falls, or you're finished LOL

Mr Punch
02-03-2003, 07:31 AM
Is it true that some Americans will actually attempt to shake dead elephants to take the **** out of them, and thus to rouse them to a fury of falling over and crush said hapless fat and stupid American, online, egged on by his friends?

:D

And then, of course, someone will irately point out that not only do elephants die everyday in France, but so do stupid people...

:D

I feel a bit odd...

Screw you guys, I'm going home again!

Cody
02-03-2003, 09:11 AM
It's all in the Tusks!

Crimson Phoenix
02-06-2003, 03:21 PM
LOL

shaolin kungfu
02-09-2003, 02:03 AM
I never knew the combat effectiveness of dead elephants. Thank you everyone, i will try to use them more when sparring.