PDA

View Full Version : Knuckle injury

premier
02-03-2003, 03:21 PM
My friend hit me straight to my elbow a couple of months ago and hurt one of his knuckles. No broken bones or anything, but he says it hurts everytime he bangs it into something and it swells a little bit. He starting to get a little depressed about it, because it interferes with his training pretty much, so I thought I'd ask your opinions on this for him. What can he do to make it better? his doctor just tells him not to bang it into anything and let it rest :rolleyes:

premier

Mr. Bao
02-06-2003, 12:16 PM
Tell them go see a doctor. It might be bloody broken for christ sake. Definitely, he should be depressed. I would be too if my bones were broken.

JAZA
02-08-2003, 08:44 PM
Hello Premier,

My hand crush with a partmer sao choy right on the index finger. It hurts a lot and take about 10 months to get the pain away due the fingers are always moving.
Just patience to your friend.

Mr. Bao
02-09-2003, 01:13 PM
And buy him lunch when you can because you broke his bones.

premier
02-09-2003, 01:26 PM
hehe. yeah. I feel bad for him.

Mr. Bao. I really appreciate you take time to answer to my questions, but I think you should read the thread a bit more thoroughly. If you did, you might have noticed that I told you he has been to a doctor and there's no broken bones =)

Mr. Bao
02-09-2003, 01:37 PM
I was joking. I know he didnt break his bones. Just using guilt as a joke. LoL. I hope you are not offended? No ill intended harm on my part tho. Best cheers.

premier
02-09-2003, 01:49 PM
Oh :D

I already thought you're blind or something :D

Mr. Bao
02-10-2003, 10:30 AM
I do wear contacts? I guess I am blind sort of speak.