PDA

View Full Version : Protection for the Big Boobed?

Kuen
02-04-2003, 01:03 PM
Does any one know of a high quality chest protector a woman with D cups could use? We spar pretty hard at our school and though she hasn't complained it's impossible not to hit them and I have heard that blows to the breasts can cause breast cancer down the road. Thanks.:)

Losttrak
02-04-2003, 02:03 PM
I have heard of women Ace-bandaging them to keep em still... industrial strength sports bras.... then covering them with a chest protector. Other than that, I think there are regulations regarding oversized boob containment... lest they break free with explosive force rendering all in the vicinity unconscious.

TaoBoy
02-04-2003, 04:31 PM
I'm sure she will speak up if/when it becomes a concern.

Serpent
02-04-2003, 04:52 PM
You could offer to hold them for her.

Laughing Cow
02-04-2003, 04:54 PM
Ask some Ladies that do Kendo, I don't think that their protective gear comes in a wide variety of sizes.

But I think they strap them down first and than put on the gear.

Hope this helps.

Laughing Cow
02-04-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
You could offer to hold them for her.

That's what they got

"Over the shoulder boulder holders"

for.
No hazardaous moves that way.

:D :D

red5angel
02-04-2003, 04:56 PM
Kuen, is this something she expresses concern about? I have a well endowed sparring partner who doesn't bother since it tends to be uncomfortable anyway. She just takes her shots and doesn't complain.

kenso
02-04-2003, 04:58 PM
Just offer to kiss them and make them better.

eulerfan
02-04-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Kuen
I have heard that blows to the breasts can cause breast cancer down the road. Thanks.:)

Wait......are you.......punching her on the cellular level?;)

Laughing Cow
02-04-2003, 05:54 PM
Ok, google time again.

Do a search on: "Sparing Gear for Women" or "Chest protectors for women".

Here are 2 Links.

http://www.qp-sport.co.nz/framebar.htm

http://hometown.aol.com/chajonshim/women.html

Looks like D-size is not a problem at all.

As for the breast caneer issue, nope not true at all.

But she must decide if the wants the gear or not.

ricksitterly
02-04-2003, 11:46 PM
"Wait......are you.......punching her on the cellular level?"

-posted by eulerfan

..............lol

That's funny sh*t!!! I was gonna say something perverted, as usual, about this threat but i'm just laughing too much right now to think... I guess u have some humor in you after all Eulerfan. Lmao at this thread.

If she doesnt mind being hit there maybe she won't mind being grabbed there either.... and if you can get to that comfort level, what's stopping you from rubbing them and applying some lotion? Just test the water, that's all I ask. Tell her Rick sent ya. (so much for not saying anything perverted)

morbicid
02-05-2003, 12:17 AM
That comment was very insensitive Rick, especially to females on this forum. Even I can see that and I'm a male. Kuen was asking a legitamate question, out of concern for a female student. It's very easy to turn it into some kind of immature joke, but some of the more grown up members actually posted mature responses that had relevancy to the actual topic of concern.

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-05-2003, 01:19 AM
tell her to stop being a pu ssy and take it like a man.

Merryprankster
02-05-2003, 03:53 AM
Title and Ringside both sell what can only be called "boobie cups."

eulerfan
02-05-2003, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by ricksitterly
"Wait......are you.......punching her on the cellular level?"

-posted by eulerfan

..............lol

That's funny sh*t!!! I was gonna say something perverted, as usual, about this threat but i'm just laughing too much right now to think... I guess u have some humor in you after all Eulerfan. Lmao at this thread.

An insult woven into the fabric of a compliment. I should probably be angry or, at the very least, annoyed. But I'm kind of impressed.

That was pretty smooth.

ricksitterly
02-05-2003, 03:36 PM
"That was pretty smooth."

I hear that a lot. ( usually from the woman I pay to massage my butt)

JusticeZero
02-05-2003, 05:07 PM
All you can really do is suggest a chest protector. However, in all honesty, in a real situation, she's almost certain to get hit there, so what's the big obsession with a turtle top? How much padding do YOU wear?

Serpent
02-05-2003, 05:23 PM
For the girls here, What's it actually like to get hit in the boob? How debilitating is it? s it something that should be covered in your training as it's likely to happen?

ricksitterly
02-05-2003, 07:08 PM
a hit to the boobs can be fatal

Serpent
02-05-2003, 07:46 PM
a hit to the boobs can be fatal

Idiot.

Laughing Cow
02-05-2003, 07:49 PM
For the girls here, What's it actually like to get hit in the boob? How debilitating is it? s it something that should be covered in your training as it's likely to happen?

From what I hear it is VERY sore, kind like getting kicked between the legs.
And, yes, women to also hurt if you kick them there.

But lets here from the fairer sex.

Serpent
02-05-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Laughing Cow

But lets here from the fairer sex.

Yeah. Shaddup!

Laughing Cow
02-05-2003, 07:59 PM

Yeah. Shaddup!

Ooh, Doll I like it when you talk rough, it makes me go all tingly.
:p

Serpent
02-05-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Laughing Cow

Ooh, Doll I like it when you talk rough, it makes me go all tingly.
:p

Bend over, *****!

Serpent
02-05-2003, 08:03 PM
Hmmm. This isn't going to do anything to bring more ladies to this discussion, is it?

extrajoseph
02-05-2003, 09:07 PM
No, but it may bring you more ladies. :D

Serpent
02-05-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by extrajoseph
No, but it may bring you more ladies. :D

Woohoo!

Good to see you in the main forum, XJ. You know it's all over for you now, right? This place is Hotel California, virtual style!

ricksitterly
02-05-2003, 10:07 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, but it may bring you more ladies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--originally quoted by Serpent, but posted by someone else. (The original post can probably be viewed directly above Serpent's reply)

I just love how you copy and paste everything the person just said before you give you're reply Serpent. You've done this on almost EVERY reply so far.

Serpent
02-05-2003, 10:12 PM
quote:
No, but it may bring you more ladies.

--originally quoted by Serpent, but posted by someone else. (The original post can probably be viewed directly above Serpent's reply)

I just love how you copy and paste everything the person just said before you give you're reply Serpent. You've done this on almost EVERY reply so far.

I never do that.

I use the 'quote' option built into the forum.

:)

Serpent
02-05-2003, 10:13 PM
Before you ask, it's the little button with 'quote' written on it at the bottom right of every post.

Xebsball
02-05-2003, 10:15 PM
Before you ask, it's the little button with 'quote' written on it at the bottom right of every post.

where is the button :confused:

Serpent
02-05-2003, 10:19 PM
SLAP!

extrajoseph
02-05-2003, 10:22 PM

Woohoo!

Good to see you in the main forum, XJ. You know it's all over for you now, right? This place is Hotel California, virtual style!

Yes, I am history back there! :D

Xebsball
02-05-2003, 10:25 PM
ouch :(

oh i think i found now :D thanx Masta!

Serpent
02-05-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Xebsball
ouch :(

oh i think i found now :D thanx Masta!

;)

eulerfan
02-06-2003, 07:05 AM

I would much rather take a shot to the boob than one to the solar plexus or a shot to the mouth. I'd rather a blow to the stomach than one to the boob. That's where the boob shot sits in the heirarchy of punches I'd rather take.

One qualifier does exist. If I'm riding the crimson tide, it is pretty sensitive.

A kick to the groin would be above them all, below a kick to the leg but above a kick to that point on your upper thigh that just deadens your whole leg. This came up in the got qi? thread and Wushu Chick agreed with me that women who claim to need a female cup are a bit batty. Unless, perhaps, they lost their labia in some freak farming accident.

Serpent
02-06-2003, 04:23 PM
So there you have it folks.

That farming accident would be freaky indeed to get your labia and nothing else! :eek:

Perhaps using the combine harvester for a home Brazilian?

norther practitioner
02-06-2003, 04:28 PM
So there you have it folks.

That farming accident would be freaky indeed to get your labia and nothing else! :eek:

Perhaps using the combine harvester for a home Brazilian?

Weirder things have happend