PDA

View Full Version : Got Any?? (wallpapers)

dre_doggX
02-04-2003, 06:13 PM
Any cool kungfu wallpapers besides the emptyflower site?

dre_doggX
02-05-2003, 06:40 PM
Help

Laughing Cow
02-05-2003, 06:43 PM
I had a few Tai Chi ones, but they were not what I would call cool.

Can't remember where I got them though, found them on my wanderings through cyberspace.

Screensavers are easier, got some with photos of CZK doing Push hands.
The treaties and so on.

I am always looking to enlarge my bookmark file with useful sites.

uncle
02-06-2003, 01:12 PM
:D :D Here's 2 links,...alsohttp://www.wutan.org http://www.Beijingbagua.com ...also have the Treatises and two pretty cool wallpapers w/Sun Lu Tang and Li Cun Yi on them I'll see if I can figure out where they came from. Hope I did that d@mn hyperlink thing right!!:o :o :D regards Bob

BaldMonk
02-10-2003, 10:59 PM
That Baji guy from the Wutan site is on my desktop at work. My coworkers said he looked gay. They changed their tune when I showed them some applications of the elbow.;)

uncle
02-11-2003, 12:42 AM
Give it up man whoare you. I go to the only Baji school in the state. PM me or I'll see you in class. Good to see another brother in Alaska posting.:D :D :cool: [list=a]
[/list=a] Later Bob

uncle
02-11-2003, 12:47 AM
Hey buddy ,Those come through for ya. Lemme know if they didn't I'll send them in HTML if they didn't. later bud

count
02-11-2003, 06:31 AM
When you find out who BaldMonk is let us know.;) Regards to you guys up in the frozen, white, winterland from your sunny, California cousins! Thanks to your teacher for the great article in this months Inside Kung Fu.:)

uncle
02-11-2003, 10:26 AM
D@mn,I didn't know it was out yet now I'm gonna haveto scramble to get it (they always order short up here).How did Jason like his sword, Kurt brought his in to show off and it's a pretty nice work of art. As for Bald Monk I won't rest till I expose him for the pretender that he is.:confused: :mad: ;) :D :D [list=a]
[/list=a] Respects Uncle Bob

wujimon
02-11-2003, 12:16 PM
In the "download" section of (http://www.yangfamilytaichi.com/) contains some wallpapers.

BaldMonk
02-12-2003, 09:44 PM
Tsk,Tsk

I'm dissapointed in you Uncle. How many baldguys training Baji are there at the school. If you need a clue I'm the handsome one that wears the stylish hats and colorful ties. I won't see u in class this week but maybe you'll come to mine on Saturday. I gave u nuff clues

Peace
BALDY
WUTAN:D

baji-fist
02-13-2003, 06:02 AM
Uncle, I can't believe you don't know our kung fu bro Bald Monk! Hehehehe!

He gave you pretty good clues...so who can he be?

BTW, please give my regards to everybody in Wu-Tan Alaska.

uncle
02-13-2003, 10:36 AM
Well they say the memory is the second thing to go, I don't remember what the first was.....D@mn now I've got em gangin up on me:eek: I only had two choices, thought I'd see if I could elicit a response, wasn't sure if Danny posted here.[list=a]
[/list=a] Aaron, yes come hellor high water WE will be there Sat. morning , looking forward to it bro.[list=a]
[/list=a] Baji-fist how is the land of hairy legged( but beautiful) girls. You'd be surprised how warm it is here( high 40's) gettin spoiled. Has Marit got a hold of you yet?:D [list=a]
[/list=a] Hijacked this thread long enough. Respects to All, Unc