PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here reads "T'ai Chi"??

Laughing Cow
02-04-2003, 09:06 PM
Been recently perusing the latest copy of this magazine and like always I found some articles that made me think a bit.

"What is the role of Chi" is among them.

The other article of interest was about the yang system.

Anybody willing to discuss info contained in those articles or share their opinions about them??

solur
02-10-2003, 04:27 AM
I have been getting just about all of the issues for the past 1.5 years, so I have something like 5-6 of them. (it is a quarterly magazine).

I have not read the last, so I cannot compare thoughts on any of the articles within it, but I will try to pick it up soon.

For the others out there who do not know of this magazibe, or have heard about it but never read it : its a great periodical with a lot of interviews and articles containing many very well known taijiquan, bagua, and hsingyi masters. I believe most taiji players on this board would be able to get something enjoyable out of it, whether it be knowledge or just an inspirational story =)

-will

Laughing Cow
02-10-2003, 05:02 AM
Solur.

Also subscribe to this E-Zine (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TaijiquanEzine/)

Plenty of good Info there too. release is very sporadic. But it is FREE and all the back-issues are available.

Repulsive Monkey
02-10-2003, 05:27 AM
If it's the issue about William CC Chen and Ben Lo and others chatting about Cheng Man Ching style then I found it very interesting. I never knew that Ronnie Robertson Studied under Master john Kells, but understand why he found it difficult too. My Master was John Kells top student and then went on to live and study with Dr Chi Chiang-tao and his family in Vancouver.