PDA

View Full Version : grendal my spelling

russellsherry
02-12-2003, 03:06 PM
sorry grendal or david if thats your name my point was i dont think anybody could make something out of what i said i am

a disabled person and sometimes i miss a few things by the way i

can chi sau with the best of them come and see me anytime davidpeteson knows how to get a hold of me olny cowards hide behind names

Stevo
02-12-2003, 04:42 PM
Hey Russell.

Take it easy, I'm sure nobody meant any harm.

What I have to say is only meant as a constructive criticism, so I hope it's taken in the right spirit.

Your posts are hard to read for 2 reasons: lots of spelling mistakes and no punctuation. Nobody thinks any the less of you for it, but it just makes the posts hard to understand, that's all. Spelling's hard to change, but if you broke your posts up by separating each thought, idea or statement with a full stop or comma instead of running it all together, it would make them easier to understand and more people would get to hear what you're saying.

Cheers,

Stevo.

bglenn
02-12-2003, 04:58 PM
I did not no your problem.I did not mean any harm and if I offended you I am sorry.Stupid me!

Grendel
02-12-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by russellsherry
sorry grendal or david if thats your name my point was i dont think anybody could make something out of what i said i am

a disabled person and sometimes i miss a few things by the way i

can chi sau with the best of them come and see me anytime davidpeteson knows how to get a hold of me olny cowards hide behind names
Hi Russell,

I did not intend to mock you personally. Sorry if you felt that I was.

Admittedly, I couldn't resist taking a jab at Capsman though. :p

I was not previously aware of the nature of your disability, and I hope you will forgive any slight you perceived toward you or your sifu.

Best wishes,

russellsherry
02-13-2003, 03:15 PM
stevo sorry mate i know what your saying and i aggree, but
what made me mad was grendal or deadly david
made a topic out of a offhand remark all i said about randy that
his sidekick, looked strong and then you get 34 post becuase ,
some of the fools dont know real wing chun because there to busy bagging other sifu and not training we should respect each
others sifu it makes wingchun look silly if we dont russell

planetwc
02-13-2003, 04:52 PM
Russell,

I'm not sure if you are referring to me (as you also asked where I trained at), however I am not "Grendel" nor have I made any comments regarding your sifu in this thread or the "sidekick" one.

In any case, you are still more than welcome to visit our kwoon and see what our lineage is all about. Again the details on our schools is on our website http://www.wingchun.com under the classes section. I attend the school in Cupertino, however I started Wing Chun at the San Jose Branch. Drop me a line when you think you might be planning a visit.

regards,

David Williams, aka planetwc
dlw@wingchun.com

Originally posted by russellsherry
stevo sorry mate i know what your saying and i aggree, but
what made me mad was grendal or deadly david
made a topic out of a offhand remark all i said about randy that
his sidekick, looked strong and then you get 34 post becuase ,
some of the fools dont know real wing chun because there to busy bagging other sifu and not training we should respect each
others sifu it makes wingchun look silly if we dont russell