So is my bag.

I want a heavy one.

How do I fill it?

ricksitterly
02-13-2003, 10:48 AM
abstain from sexual release for at least 3 days

Mr Punch
02-13-2003, 11:21 AM
Takes longer than three days for me young man.

Any serious answers for heavy bag fillings?

ricksitterly
02-13-2003, 11:47 AM
in all honesty i have no idea what you're talking about.

do u mean a tea bag?
a punching bag?

i seriously thought this was a question about tea. is it????

i dont know how to fill a tea bag... (i think u grind up dried leaves or something:)
when it comes to filling a punching bag, i actually used old laundry once and it worked well...u have to pack it really tight though. u can use sand. if it's a small one, rice works. any mixture of these. water bags are my fav.

Mr Punch
02-13-2003, 12:11 PM
Doesn't old laundry smell?!:eek:

And isn't sand too solid to get the crumple effect?

Of course I'm talking about heavy punch bags you plank!!!

I know it's an old topic but maybe it would get more interest if I said:

Does Saddam like a bag full of sand or Kurdish body parts?
If it's sand, would Bush want to kick it in his face, and how would this affect the dynamics of the kick?
And if it's body parts, would the French prefer to inspact your technique a little more before striking?

You're all a bunch of old women and I spit on your kung fu!...
or knitting on the ground, or whatever the F it is you do!

yenhoi
02-13-2003, 12:16 PM
I recently opened my 100lb heavy bag to fix a hard spot.

It has like 15 little bags of sand, most are at the bottom, the rest are in the middle on the way up. The padding is about 45lbs of chopped up thread and cloth and felt and etc soft things.

:eek:

ricksitterly
02-13-2003, 12:24 PM
seriously ur better off buying a machine packed heavy bag. they loosen up a LOT over time... a hand packed bag will not last u very long and u'll find yourself emptying it/ re-packing it a lot. the machine made ones are pretty solid at first, but after a little while u reach a nice happy medium where it's solid, but soft enough to absorb a strike.... u know what i mean!! :)

LMAo at the bush/ saddam comment hehe

Mr Punch
02-13-2003, 12:35 PM
Problem I've got is the only machine filled bags I can find are 80000 yen (700 bucks). The empty ones are 4000 yen (35 bucks). I'm not just a pretty face you know. Or even a face. I'm an idiot too.

Thanks for the reply Yenhoi. Er, and Rick.

ShaolinTiger00
02-13-2003, 01:03 PM
Thai bag filling (http://www.mma.tv/TUF/DisplayMessages.cfm?TID=69411&P=15&FID=23&c=1)