PDA

View Full Version : OT: Some people need a life.

Laughing Cow
02-13-2003, 02:32 PM
Hey Guys.

Check this (http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/13/joe.millionaire.ap/index.html) out:

Maybe someone should tell them it is only a Show.
:D :D

CrippledAvenger
02-13-2003, 02:36 PM
"We got duped. We totally got duped," viewer Cynthia Wiggin of San Carlos said Wednesday. She dismissed the episode as "Total filler. A whole filler night."

I have a large shiny bridge that she might be interested in. Cash only.

ewallace
02-13-2003, 02:45 PM
I saw that earlier. I also started thinking the same thing when I saw a headline that men spend more money than women on valentine's day. Like you really need to conduct a poll to figure that out. Just have a girlfriend or two around VDay and you'll know.

Laughing Cow
02-13-2003, 02:56 PM
Personally, I think people like in the article should be exempted from voting and making other important decisions.

As for the VDay poll, the People that create polls also get bored too.
:D

ewallace
02-13-2003, 02:58 PM
Personally, I think people like in the article should be exempted from voting and making other important decisions.
Like the decision to reproduce.

CrippledAvenger
02-13-2003, 03:31 PM
Yeah, give their hotties to me. I'll teach 'em how to... er.. do their civic duty.

eulerfan
02-13-2003, 05:21 PM
Jesus! It's not as though they paid money to watch the show. They're obviously so obsessed with it that they would have watched on Monday regardless of how it was promoted.

They could have had the tagline "Watch Joe Millionaire. More stuff will happen," and they'd have been there.

tsunami surfer
02-13-2003, 05:28 PM
Does this mean we are safe from Osama's henchmen until Joe makes his pick?????Win the war on terror by canceling Joe Millionare.

Mr Punch
02-13-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by ewallace
I saw that earlier. I also started thinking the same thing when I saw a headline that men spend more money than women on valentine's day. Like you really need to conduct a poll to figure that out. Just have a girlfriend or two around VDay and you'll know.

You should live in Japan. Here, Valentines Day is just for the women to give to the men!

White Day next month is for the men... so we don't escape, but at least we get a month's notice so we don't forget. And if you get bored of chocolate you can always give away the presents you got!... Providing you remember... which girl gave you what...;):eek: :D

SevenStar
02-13-2003, 08:26 PM
"No, I will not watch the finale," read a subsequent posting. "Fox has lied to us, and I feel that they should be punished for that. ... Bad move, guys. It will be a while before I put my trust back into Fox."

ROFL!!! And she will be glued to the set when the finale airs, I bet.

Cheese Dog
02-13-2003, 11:34 PM
WHAT A BUNCH OF FOOLS!!!

They should be here at KFO, discussing where missing socks go and arguing about lineage! :D

shaolin kungfu
02-13-2003, 11:37 PM
The missing sock thread is too intellectual for them.

Cheese Dog
02-13-2003, 11:53 PM
The sad thing is that you're right. It IS too intellectual. :(

shaolin kungfu
02-14-2003, 12:01 AM
Ever since the underpants gnomes, it's been too intellectual for me.:(

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-14-2003, 03:17 AM
the article and the tv show displays everything i hate about everyone.

the underpants gnomes fu ckin rock though.

PHILBERT
02-14-2003, 10:15 AM
Ya know, I find this to be stupid up to a certain extent. The certain extent is though that this isn't the first time Fox mislead people to a degree.

I remember when I was young, back before the tv stations buy out and the WB was created, Fox in my area was on channel 33 (which is now the WB). Anyhoo, Mighty Morphing Power Rangers was on and when the new White Ranger was going to be aired, it said "Find out who the new White Ranger is TODAY ON POWER RANGERS!" but instead they didn't. In fact they only showed the White Ranger for a brief moment at the end and he wasn't even moving. I had to wait an entire episode to see that it was the pimp Tommy and I was sad.

Then again I was also a child.

tsunami surfer
02-14-2003, 06:43 PM
A stealth fighter or bomber cant be half as sneaky as the underpants gnomes. they ROCK!!!!AAAHHHKK!(tweak imitation)