PDA

View Full Version : told you i was hardcore kid

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-15-2003, 11:15 AM
that article posted a while back about the kid od'd while chatting with his web cam was total bull****. who'd of thunk the media would twist everything around.

you can read the chat logs on consumptionjunction

i havent finsihed the entire thing yet .... its long ... but he was hardley being egged on. the one guy who called him a pu ssy apologized a couple mins later and said he was just fu ckin with him. he was begged to stop over and over again. they told him to just smoke some weed, to stop it, enough, please quit, hell they even offered to paypall him money to just stop.

it just irks me that his mother came accross like he was being encouraged by the utmost filth of humanity when in reality no one wanted to watch him die. there was the occasional take more post, but its really hard to find them between all the pleas to not die a fu cking moron.

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-15-2003, 11:22 AM
the more morbid posters said things like hes already dead ... ****ing moron ... but its hard to find a post that tells him to take more.

some of the more creative tried to get to stop in other ways:

"04:24] look dude ****ing cram it up your ass
[04:24] thats crazy ya know "

yenhoi
02-15-2003, 05:39 PM
Still the people on his side of the computer including him who are at fault for his death.

if I was on #rippercam i would have egged him on for sure.

:eek:

StarBoy
02-15-2003, 06:09 PM
[04:57] prepare to evacuate soul

You figure if you're going to off yourself, your last words would be something original...

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-15-2003, 07:07 PM
yenohi ... oh im glad he's dead. i just dont like how his mother and the media made it sound like people were egging him on in the chat when it was the complete opposite.

starboy ... i dont think he was intentionally trying to kill himself ... it just kinda happened cause he deserved it.

KungFuGuy!
02-15-2003, 08:11 PM
My favourite line in the whole thing:

[04:14] wait is that legal?

They did edge him on. They said "eat more" a lot and followed it up with "*****".

StarBoy
02-15-2003, 08:35 PM
i dont think he was intentionally trying to kill himself

He snarfed down a handful of klonopin. He sure as hell wasn't trying to live longer. :p

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-15-2003, 09:48 PM
kfguy ... only in the very begining and the guy who said it later said he was just kidding. there were a couple comments like that later but very few and far between. it was hardley the opinion of the room like the mother and media made it appear.

diego
02-15-2003, 11:53 PM
gda what are you going on about

who did what??? :)

morbicid
02-16-2003, 05:36 AM
i believe all frozen bread to believe in its own right what is salt upon the graves of your own brothers!!!! FOOLS!!!!