PDA

View Full Version : Sifu Augustine Fong: Upcoming Instructional Events

yuanfen
02-16-2003, 01:23 PM
Master Augustine Fong per his Federation's tradition is planning two events in late April and early May this year at his Tucson,Arizona headquarters..

Visit:<http://www.fongswingchun.com/events.html>
for more information.

1. A (continuing education) intense instructors course will go all day from April 28 to May 2.(This is a good learning opportunity)

2. Annual Reunion Seminar followed by a banquet will run
all day on Saturday May3 and Sunday May 4.Most will be Fong students in this one but others can also come.

joy chaudhuri

azwingchun
02-16-2003, 01:26 PM
Is this open to all schools? Sounds interesting. ;)

yuanfen
02-16-2003, 02:06 PM
Fong's seminars welcome folks from other lines. In turn he does not put restrictions on his students regarding visiting other seminars or events.

He shares his perspectives openly and answers all civil questions.:
and adjusts everyones motions individually upon request.

azwingchun
02-16-2003, 02:37 PM
Thanks for info Joy, I'll try to be down there. ;)

John Weiland
02-16-2003, 08:45 PM
Hi Joy,

Both of these Augustine Fong events will be well worthwhile. One of these times, I'd like to be able to come. :)

All the best,

yuanfen
02-17-2003, 06:27 AM
azwingchun:Thanks for info Joy, I'll try to be down there.

((Good- look forward to visiting))

John W... Good. BTW- I am trying hard to figure out the way to San jose April 26-27. In the meantime many bridges to cross.

Great to be in Arizona at this time. have a son stuck in DC
in the snow and flights cancelled.

John Weiland
02-17-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by yuanfen

John W... Good. BTW- I am trying hard to figure out the way to San jose April 26-27. In the meantime many bridges to cross.

I understand, but it would be great to have you. We'll talk off-list. Plans for the April 27 get-together are firming up. We'll meet in San Jose after lunch.

Great to be in Arizona at this time. have a son stuck in DC
in the snow and flights cancelled.
You're lucky all right. We have clouds today in San Jose, and it can't be more than 65 outside. Brrr! :D

I think I'll go to the beach. Never any clouds there. :D Too bad about the Eastern weather. If we get any more "Global Warming," they'll be in an Ice Age soon.

Regards,

azwingchun
02-17-2003, 08:59 PM
Yes, I look forward to visiting with you as well as the others. I'll do my best to be there. ;)

yuanfen
02-18-2003, 05:33 PM
John- I hope it all works out. If it does- I will see you in SF and
Tucson between now and early May. Regards, Joy