PDA

View Full Version : The price of knowledge

SevenStar
02-16-2003, 08:43 PM
Alot of friends/acquaintances kinda consider me theneighborhood fitness guru. That can be cool (cute girls asking how they can tone their butt, etc) but I also get asked awkward questions. Anyway, a guy asked me one that I don't have an answer to - maybe someone here does.

Apparently, when he takes a leak, the urine doesn't flow out in a straight line - it goes in two directions, like what happens when you put your finger over a waterhose. What would cause this?

FatherDog
02-16-2003, 08:54 PM
Does it happen all the time, or once in a while? I've had it happen to me after sex with a condom.. the problem was, ahem, stuff drying on the tip.

If it happens all the time, he should probably see a doctor. If it's intermittent, perhaps he should clean it more thoroughly.

SevenStar
02-16-2003, 09:18 PM
I'll ask him. My initial thought was that it was possibly lint from his underwear being stuck on him or something.

Mr. Bao
02-17-2003, 07:21 AM
SevenStar:

Lets be real. This sounds a bit serious because it dealing with a man's *****. You are not a ***** doctor, and if it was me, I would tell him to go see a doctor if it is happening often.

Losttrak
02-17-2003, 07:34 AM
Has he had "the clap" in the recent past...
Was he a sailor for a period of time?
Trips to Thailand?

Hehe you are getting into dangerous territory there...

fa_jing
02-17-2003, 10:33 AM
I hate to be the guy that knows the answer to this question. :D :eek: First of all, I think this happens to alot of us in the morning cause it's just sticking together in the middle, if you give it some pressure it should open up. But, if that doesn't work, probably he has a small thread of skin across the tube, probably if he just pulls the tip apart and looks in he could see it. The urologist can break it open but it's not a serious condition.

IronFist
02-17-2003, 10:45 AM
A piece of lint maybe?

IronFist

Mr. Bao
02-17-2003, 06:43 PM
I hope you aint going to take a look at his wang ding dong and see the cause of it, sevenstar. Because I wouldn't dude; he can take his ding dongs and go to the nearest hospital for real.

ZIM
02-17-2003, 10:14 PM
Ah yes, taking the perfect pee.

You just gently squeeze the glans [the tip] before you pee, thats all. Clear the way- its just stuck-y.

Kids these days! :rolleyes: :p

Cheese Dog
02-18-2003, 01:13 AM
Perhaps, like Hank Hill, he suffers from a narrow urethra!:D

SevenStar
02-19-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Bao
I hope you aint going to take a look at his wang ding dong and see the cause of it, sevenstar. Because I wouldn't dude; he can take his ding dongs and go to the nearest hospital for real.

umm...NO.

However, he did take the advice of fa_jing, which he says does the trick.

Aslan
02-19-2003, 12:55 PM
This is one of those threads, not unlike the auto wreck, where you should turn away but can't help but look.

I'm not sure which emotion(s) should be felt while contemplating a thread that essentially deals with having a proper urine stream & giving advice to someone on how to achieve it.

Do I laugh?, do I turn away in disgust?, do I get angry?

Sadly, I will go and meditate over this - I don't like being out of touch with my feelings and this one has me confused.
:confused: :confused:

ricksitterly
02-21-2003, 12:55 PM
maybe the guy should stop putting things in his pee hole

SevenStar
02-22-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Aslan
This is one of those threads, not unlike the auto wreck, where you should turn away but can't help but look.

I'm not sure which emotion(s) should be felt while contemplating a thread that essentially deals with having a proper urine stream & giving advice to someone on how to achieve it.

Do I laugh?, do I turn away in disgust?, do I get angry?

Sadly, I will go and meditate over this - I don't like being out of touch with my feelings and this one has me confused.
:confused: :confused:

:D

Former castleva
02-25-2003, 05:42 AM
Should not try to go MD without training for that,better to redirect.

Stacey
02-25-2003, 09:17 AM
you see 7*, he assumes that you are hung because you are black. He wants you to play doctor with his cokenballs? Do I have to spell it our for you?