PDA

View Full Version : PHTIAERFNM "Controling Emotions"

woliveri
02-17-2003, 11:48 AM
Ok, I believe I owe those interested an explaination of :
PHTIAERFNM

I was going to respond at the original thread but it seems it has been closed.

PHTIAERFNM means:
Put Here To Invoke An Emotional Response From Northern Mantis.

Since the thread was closed I don't know if he tried to respond.

Hua Lin Laoshi
02-18-2003, 07:17 AM
Looks like Northern Mantis passed your test. So now how are you going to deal with the fact that you're an admitted troll? :eek:

On a positive note at least an interesting thread grew out of the the original post.

woliveri
02-18-2003, 09:45 AM
Hey Hua Lin,

Well, hard to tell since the thread was closed. It's been many months since I visited this board and just when I came back for a visit I see NM engaged in what appears to me to be an emotional battle with Yu Shan (another thread which has been closed) so I thought I'd throw something out for him to point out his emotional ways.

Anyway, Good to see you.

C'ya

Hua Lin Laoshi
02-19-2003, 07:34 AM
NM still flares up but he's improving. It's called youth. The forums are a good place to learn and practice emotional control. BTW, it seems your training is going well. Maybe you could head up an ex-Wah Lum support group to help others deal with the past and move on with their training. :)

So another good thing comes from the original post. Learning to control your temper here will translate into keeping a cooler head on the street. Something for all to keep in mind.

woliveri
02-20-2003, 11:14 AM
BTW, it seems your training is going well. Maybe you could head up an ex-Wah Lum support group to help others deal with the past and move on with their training.

I wouldn't raise me up too fast. Having just visited the WL web site, it brought to the surface a lot of thing that still burn my @ss today about your organization.

Anyway,
You opening a school in Kissimmee? I see you are in my old stomping grounds.

Bill

yu shan
02-21-2003, 10:35 PM
Woli

Very good to see you posting again, in this short absence, you have been missed. Have to admit much laughter about this thread. I tend to get WL`mers ****ed at me. I to have a real problem with a certain so-called Northern Praying Mantis System. Care to share stories? NM is young, he is a good person, hopefully he will save himslelf early from this false euphoria! Unfortunate to KFO, people tend to get upset when you do not conform to there groups ideas. Why can`t there be friendly banter? Would like to share, e-mail or pm.

Hua Lin

How`s things in Central Florida? Sorry for not returning your message I will be in contact soon, just so **** busy. Anthony is a good guy, just wish he would take a trip to Tampa and visit with my Shrfu. Train with Shrfu John Scolara (Pong Lai) just one day, he will open your eyes...I will be at the Tampa School March 1st, please come over. Let`s train together and have this fellowship thing! :)

Often wonder why Tainan Mantis doesn`t give kudos to his KF brother?