PDA

View Full Version : The Magician’s Network Self-Defense System

TaoBoy
02-17-2003, 05:03 PM
"The Magician’s Network Self-Denfense System (M.N.S.S.) is a revolutionary fighting system that is brutal, lethal, deceptive and effective. In more than 8 years in the making, Master Hans Eric Bristol combined all his years of martial arts training with the art of magic, to create a system that’s not only scientific, logical, and practical but has been proven to be effective on the streets."

More at http://streetcombat.8m.com/main.html.

carly
02-17-2003, 06:51 PM
every SECOND, not minute, when it comes to the martial arts, it seems.

Xebsball
02-17-2003, 08:35 PM
what a joke, give me Zen Chi Fa any day.

Cheese Dog
02-18-2003, 12:08 AM
When attacked by the Rabbit Emerging from Tophat trick, counter with the Squirting Flower of Death. Your attacker cleverly blocks with his Continuous Pocket Handkerchiefs and pulls an Egg From your Ear. Infuriated, you strike with Hypnotized Cobra in a Basket, Levitate, then destroy your attacker by Placing Him within a large Box and making him Vanish!

I gotta learn this!

:D:D:D:D

jon
02-18-2003, 12:38 AM
"In February 19,1996, at the Vonshe Mall in Hilterfingen, Switzerland, Master Bristol and his students conducted a demonstration. Master Bristol asked for a volunteer from the audience. He asked the volunteer to take a gun filled with rapid fire paint balls and shoot him. The volunteer took the gun and was ready to fire. Master Bristol quickly flicked at the volunteers wrist. The volunteer proceeded to pull the trigger. Then he realized that there was no trigger. He was now holding a banana rather than a gun. Even the audience didn’t know what happened, but when they did, they bursted out in laughter and amazement. In a blink of an eye, Master Bristol had switched the volunteer’s gun with the banana, and the volunteer didn’t even know it."

* This man can teach you to counter a gun weilding assilant... with a bananna, he is clearly not to be trifled with.

Laughing Cow
02-18-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by jon
* This man can teach you to counter a gun weilding assilant... with a bananna, he is clearly not to be trifled with.

Better than Remo Williams. :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-18-2003, 04:53 AM
"The attacker, so distracted by the flicking motion of the left hand, didn’t even know where the block came from."

Oso
02-18-2003, 06:38 AM
yea, but can he teach you to defend yourself against a man
armed with a bananna?

shaolin kungfu
02-18-2003, 07:04 AM
First, you make him drop the bannana.

Surferdude
02-18-2003, 07:43 AM
No you dont make him drop the banana you peel it and eat it :p :D

Former castleva
02-18-2003, 08:33 AM
He also challenges the Gracies.
I wonder why nobody has said anything about that yet?

BTW,I think I posted the exact same link with it´s thread just a while ago...

Nobody possesses Remo´s qi forces.

carly
02-18-2003, 12:21 PM
And raspberries? What if your opponent attacks you with raspberries?

Cheese Dog
02-18-2003, 10:42 PM
You pull the lever to release the tiger!!!:D