PDA

View Full Version : Domination

katrina_stearns
02-13-2001, 03:35 PM
People,

I'm a dominatrix from LA. I have a client who has a very high tolerence for pain. No matter what i do, my client just doesn't submit.

My client say he trains kung fu. I know nothing about kung fu except stories of monks with special powers.

What do you think I must do so that he will obey my orders unconditionally?

You may have experiences of being dominated by a superior female that you can share with us (in terms of the way kung fu helps build up your pain threshold to punishment)? (I don't want ****ty comments but adults willing to discuss sensibly)

Submit to me. I know you want to.

Kung Lek
02-13-2001, 05:31 PM
get your own website that caters to this sort of thing.

If you want to learn about conditioning exercises related to Kung Fu, then take some classes and ask some questions.

peace

Kung Lek

HuangKaiVun
02-13-2001, 08:13 PM
Ms. Stearns, I'll answer your question as seriously as I can.

As you have found out (the hard way), the kung fu man provides an different sort of challenge.

We kung fu artists work the MIND more than we work the body.

For you to have any such impact on such a fellow, you must probe this man's psyche to find a weakness.

Because this man patronizes you, my feeling is that this man WANTS you to find his weakness.

It very well could be that this man gains pleasure from SEEING YOU STRUGGLE!

Whether or not you choose to satisfy him in this way is up to you.

katrina_stearns
02-14-2001, 04:19 PM
HungKaiVun

It pleases me that you have addressed me with respect as Ms Stearns. Smutty males who think that they are so great may have tried to get over familiar and address me inappropriately as Katrina. I tell you Hung, they are looking for punishment!

The KungFu Man is proving to be a big challenge. His endurance of pain is greater than my most faithful slaves. And believe me, I have attained full obedience from my slaves.

So you think he likes a mental challenge. How do you think I should play with his mind?

But being a mistress of my domain, the thought of submitting to my slave is OUT OF A QUESTION!
Although I do appreciate you input into this subject.

Submit to me. I know you want to.

HuangKaiVun
02-14-2001, 08:16 PM
Ms. Stearns, my name is "huAng", not "hung".

You are ALREADY submitting to your slave whether you realize or not - look at your frustration.

No more advice will I give, and no more advice do you need receive.

Kung Lek
02-14-2001, 10:16 PM
Huang, you slay me, hahahaha. perfect response.

peace

Kung Lek

Sun_Tzu
02-17-2001, 03:37 PM
TROLLLLLLLLLLL!

....The skilled commander

HuangKaiVun
02-18-2001, 03:14 AM
As far as I'm concerned, Ms. Stearns asked a legitimate question. Thus I tried to give her as good a response as I could give.

Because I am a kung fu man, I don't judge others because I myself am flawed. Nor do I throw away an opportunity to spread this wondrous art.

I hope that Ms. Stearns is reading this, because I'd like to see what she has learned from reading these posts.

joedoe
02-20-2001, 01:12 AM
Bravo Huang. Well done!

HuangKaiVun
02-21-2001, 01:54 AM
Thanks for the kudos, guys, but we haven't heard from Ms. Stearns herself yet.

I'll interpret her silence as her having learned what I wished her to learn: that one only needs fight the battles one wishes to fight.