PDA

View Full Version : Red5 and any other MN/St. Paul freaks around here

KC Elbows
02-19-2003, 11:52 AM
Freaks is the best people.

Anyway, what good TMA schools are out in your area? I'm checking for someone who is out there, I only want the good ones.

And Red5, your dog appears to be trapped under a small lint ball. You might want to help him out.:D

fa_jing
02-19-2003, 11:56 AM
www.masterginfoonmark.com

red5angel
02-19-2003, 12:22 PM
Only if that furball is a 450 lb badger, the Corgi O Death (TM) is 32 lbs of raw death on four stumpy legs!!!!!

ginfumark is supposed to be real high class mantis stuff. I checked out their school once and it looked pretty good. There is another mantis guy who teaches out of a chinese resteraunt after hours but he doesn't actively advertise.

To be honest the TMA scene in minnesota kind of sucks! The wingchu I took was good, and the ginfu mark stuff is world renowned but otherwise there are alot of small time instructors with no real credentials around. Who you looking for?

red5angel
02-19-2003, 12:28 PM
here are some other schools...

http://www.twincities-pakua.com/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/spbudokan/index.html

I don't know much about either however...

KC Elbows
02-19-2003, 01:35 PM
Red5, fa_jing,

Thanks, I appreciate the quick response. I think he's already checked out the budokan stuff. He seems to want kung fu, so I'll let him know.

Red5,
No one you'd know, I don't think he's been on these forums before.

red5angel
02-19-2003, 01:38 PM
Just a freind looking for TMA stuff? If he has no preference tell him to check out ginfumarks school, it is probablt got the best reputation in the area. If he really wants to learn how to fight pm me or email me and I can send him an email address....

KC Elbows
02-19-2003, 03:08 PM
Thanks R5.:)

red5angel
02-19-2003, 03:15 PM
no problem. I don't know about elsewhere in the country or the world but it sure is tough to find good instruction in the martial arts here in the cities. If he wnated to go mixed or filipino arts then I have an excellent recommendation but TMA or CMA is another story alltogether!