PDA

View Full Version : REAL Fight Stories

Great Sage
02-19-2003, 01:12 PM
As a martial artist, my path is one of maintaining peace, but as we all know, sometimes “shiet happens” and we must utilize our well honed skills. Here’s an incident that happened last summer.

Kansas City, KS — South Mill Road projects in late August 2002

I was in Kansas visiting a Cousin. He had not come home from work yet, so his kids and I were tossing a football on their front lawn. It was then that I noticed two guys fast approaching. The older guy looked about my age, in his 20’s, and came right up to me. He said that the football belonged to his younger brother who was also present. I quickly justified that it must be a mistake, but the guy insisted that my cousin’s children had stolen it. I thought the situation was pretty ludicrous, afterall, we were arguing over a football. Needless to say, my blood was starting to boil as well. I told the guy that I wasn’t going to have this conversation and motioned for the children to go inside. Suddenly, the guy tackled me, but I twisted and pushed him away while getting scratched across the neck. Then the punk tried to box me from a safe distance, but I feinted a jab and threw a stepping side kick which landed on the guys arms as he folded them to protect his chest. I felt like I should have rushed him, but I decided to play it safe since he became hesitant. I threw a few low kicks to get his attention, then rushed forward with a straight lead which caught his ear as he turned away followed by a hard roundhouse kick which landed on his side and back. A loud voice caught my attention as I noticed that the other guy had returned with an older guy. The old guy came running while cussing like no tomorrow. He kept his distance but told me that he had just gotten out of prison. I was thinking, “is supposed to prevoke fear?” Then he darted towards me throwing wild punches. I jammed him with a stop kick and threw a wild left cross into his flinging arms. I caught one in the lip and forehead during the exchange. My legs left me as the first guy tackled me from the side. The old guy continuously kicked me as I was fighting off the younger guy. I managed to get on one knee, got up and clinched the old guy because he was standing, moved to his back and swung him into the house. I started chasing the other guy around... when suddenly, the old guy got up and apologized. He said he wanted me to teach him “karate.” I didn’t say anything, just went indoors to ice my lip and recover. The whole time, my cousin’s wife and kids were just watching... they told me afterwards, it looked very funny.

Have any of you had to use your skills in a tussle? Just wondering?..

Nevermind
02-19-2003, 01:18 PM
Interesting story. What style do you practice?

ewallace
02-19-2003, 01:58 PM
I'm just notta buying what your'a selling, partner.

apeters28
02-19-2003, 02:06 PM
Ewallace,

why wouldn't u buy that? Is it impossible for people to really get into a fight and do a good job? It didn't sound like he did anything that would make the story fake.

red5angel
02-19-2003, 02:12 PM
I was at this concert one night, GWAR if you must know, when I had to go to the bathroom (with a ll the beer I had drunk plus all teh blood and other bodily fluids flying from the stage it was hard to resist mother nature.) anyway I head into the bathroom and the place is eerily quiet and strangely abandon. Well, a couple of the stall doors fly open and with a poof of smoke I am suddenly ina fight for my life with midget ninjas, no lie. I figured they must have found out about my work with the FBI a few years back trying to uncover the midget conspiracy thing (don't ask, I don't know who you are and can't trust you anyway).
So there I am, wang in hand and the first ninja midget, from here on called NMs', flies at me with a pair, not one pair but two pairs of nunchaku. I did the only thing I could do, while holding my wang as steady as possible I spun in the air using little Red as a fulcrum point, I windmilled quickly and the NM practically bounced off of my rapidly spinning limbs, and fortunaly he was light enough I did not leak onto the floor or my pants.
The second NM was much more cautious, and he had a boken (Don't ask me why, maybe steel was too heavy for the little guy) he feinted once or twice probably probing to see what my limits of maneuverability were, and they aren't much when you are taking a leak, let me tell you.
Anyway, I am getting a little teary eyed, I had just finished the LOTR trilogy and couldn't help but think of them as little hobbits, and wasn't sure I could kill a hobbit if I had too.
Well, he finally came at me swinging, he swung high, roughly about 3 inches over my knees, and I kicked my legs up onto the wall, I only had the one hand since the other was busy holding junior still, so I struck out with a knife hand hitting him in the eyes. I quickly cartwheeled, hardest thing I have ever had to do and pee at the same time without getting it all over myself, but I did it!
I landed facing the trough still, and with my right foot ( and thanks to a few hours a day of my pelvis stretching routine (Elvis' last project before he died) I was able to axe kick him while shaking little Red off and zipping up my fly.
I washed my hands of the little guys and just because its more sanitary after you go to the bathroom and returned to the concert. Good concert by the way.

ewallace
02-19-2003, 02:12 PM
I don't buy it for a couple reasons. First, I've seen nothing but troll posts from the starter of this thread, and therefore in my mind, the story is not coming from a credible source.

Based on the first reason, the story seems a little too neatly described and more of a scripted hollywood fight scene.

I'm not saying that it couldn't have happened, I just don't believe that it happened as was described, and to the person that described it.

ewallace
02-19-2003, 02:14 PM
I spun in the air using little Red as a fulcrum point
Have some self-respect for God's sake man.

Great Sage
02-19-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by ewallace
I'm just notta buying what your'a selling, partner.

I suppose you feel that REAL fights have to be "this way or that way." Either way, you're entitled to your own opinion. I've been in enough fights to know that they're pretty sloppy, fast-paced and unpredictable. In many instances, you can forget to react because your mind can't fully understand what's happening. But whether it be a brawl or just a momentary tussle, your training will help you if you remember to use it.

If you're familiar with a clinch and a rear takedown, you'd understand what I did... You basically get to their back and sit down... in this case I spun him, it's not hard to do. And for all of you who believe otherwise, kicks work in real fights...

SaMantis
02-19-2003, 02:28 PM
gaddamit, red5angel, could you PLEASE stop telling ninja stories while I'm at work? I just sprayed Dunkie's coffee out of my nose.

Don't feel bad about killing the hobbits. Deep down, hobbits are little bas-tards.

cha kuen
02-19-2003, 02:34 PM
I was in this bar dancing and I was trying to hit on this girl. I wasn't really making it obvious that I was trying to hit it, I just approached her and started dancing with or infront of her. Her boyfriend (i'm guessing) comes up to me and says a few words like, "hey how you doing." and starts slapping me around in the face.

After the 3rd little slap around, I did a straight punch hard to his chin and he went back. His buddy from the left looked at me all alert. I turned to him and he came at me with a right hook but i managed to get a right cross in first. Then I ran outta the bar.

That was scary and pretty unpredictable. I mean...heck, all guys go to a bar to try to pick up on chicks right?

Kristoffer
02-19-2003, 02:37 PM
I saw something last friday. Not so much of a fight as a confrontation. I'm walking down the street and suddenly this big guy comes chasing after a smaller guy, punching him n stuff. The smaller one seems to have done something to upset the other and hardly fought back just tried to go away. Oh and he got kicked in the ass :D Kinda fun 2 watch

FatherDog
02-19-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Great Sage
Suddenly, the guy tackled me, but I twisted and pushed him away while getting scratched across the neck.

He 'tackled' you with his hands at your neck?

Then the punk tried to box me from a safe distance, but I feinted a jab and threw a stepping side kick which landed on the guys arms as he folded them to protect his chest. I felt like I should have rushed him, but I decided to play it safe since he became hesitant. I threw a few low kicks to get his attention, then rushed forward with a straight lead which caught his ear as he turned away followed by a hard roundhouse kick which landed on his side and back.

So after you 'pushed' the first guy, he just ran off while you feinted, 'played it safe', and kicked his companion several times?

My legs left me as the first guy tackled me from the side. The old guy continuously kicked me as I was fighting off the younger guy. I managed to get on one knee, got up and clinched the old guy because he was standing, moved to his back and swung him into the house. I started chasing the other guy around... when suddenly, the old guy got up and apologized.

So, you got tackled to the ground, by two or three people, and fought your way back to your feet while one guy was on top of you and the other one was kicking you?

And then, your attackers, who outnumbered you and were the aggressors, politely apologized and asked for martial arts lessons?

You, sir, are a blithering retard.

ewallace
02-19-2003, 02:41 PM
Fights don't go any certain way. No 2 are ever the same. Like I said, I don't doubt that the story could have happened, I just don't believe it happened to you.

red5angel
02-19-2003, 02:46 PM
Well Exallace, when you as big a man as I am you have to downplay those things so you don't hurt others feelings...;)

I would like to stand up for GS a second here and say taht sometimes if you nitpick about the description of the fight you might miss the point. For instance, the axe kick I delivered to the second NM. Now if you are standing in front of the trough (try this while you are at work by the way) and you need to sort of turn and axe kick a 3 ft opponent, if he were right behind you, this would be physically impossible. however I failed to mention that the NM was at a 45 degree angle to where I stood in front of the trough. That and the stretching routine I have been doing allowed me to perform what some would consider 'impossible" given the fact that I didn't "spill" anywhere.

ShaolinTiger00
02-19-2003, 02:48 PM
this one time at band camp...

ewallace
02-19-2003, 02:49 PM
I just don't mention it. I simply refer to Pedro and the twins. No adjectives are necessary.

txwingchun
02-19-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by red5angel
I was at this concert one night, GWAR if you must know, when I had to go to the bathroom (with a ll the beer I had drunk plus all teh blood and other bodily fluids flying from the stage it was hard to resist mother nature.) anyway I head into the bathroom and the place is eerily quiet and strangely abandon. Well, a couple of the stall doors fly open and with a poof of smoke I am suddenly ina fight for my life with midget ninjas, no lie. I figured they must have found out about my work with the FBI a few years back trying to uncover the midget conspiracy thing (don't ask, I don't know who you are and can't trust you anyway).
So there I am, wang in hand and the first ninja midget, from here on called NMs', flies at me with a pair, not one pair but two pairs of nunchaku. I did the only thing I could do, while holding my wang as steady as possible I spun in the air using little Red as a fulcrum point, I windmilled quickly and the NM practically bounced off of my rapidly spinning limbs, and fortunaly he was light enough I did not leak onto the floor or my pants.
The second NM was much more cautious, and he had a boken (Don't ask me why, maybe steel was too heavy for the little guy) he feinted once or twice probably probing to see what my limits of maneuverability were, and they aren't much when you are taking a leak, let me tell you.
Anyway, I am getting a little teary eyed, I had just finished the LOTR trilogy and couldn't help but think of them as little hobbits, and wasn't sure I could kill a hobbit if I had too.
Well, he finally came at me swinging, he swung high, roughly about 3 inches over my knees, and I kicked my legs up onto the wall, I only had the one hand since the other was busy holding junior still, so I struck out with a knife hand hitting him in the eyes. I quickly cartwheeled, hardest thing I have ever had to do and pee at the same time without getting it all over myself, but I did it!
I landed facing the trough still, and with my right foot ( and thanks to a few hours a day of my pelvis stretching routine (Elvis' last project before he died) I was able to axe kick him while shaking little Red off and zipping up my fly.
I washed my hands of the little guys and just because its more sanitary after you go to the bathroom and returned to the concert. Good concert by the way.

Oh man what a load of crap. Everyone knows that there are no more ninja midgets, GWAR ate them all years ago. In fact I was present at the show when they ate the last one and they taste real good in sweet and sour sauce. Now had you said you were attaked by rabid, grappling midgets it would have been believable.

red5angel
02-19-2003, 02:50 PM
however speaking of cool fights, I have seen not one, but two successful tornadoe kicks applied acurately to someones head. The first was in high school when this 6 ft somehting guy decided to pick on my korean freind, then competing in TKD tourneys on a regular basis. He not only jumped high enough to kic the guy in the head but did so!
The other was at a party with a girl freind of mine who had been taking TKD for about 3 years. This guy wouldn't lay off her and eventually he got drunk enough to go groping where he shouldnt have and she spun around and kicked him right in the head!
The second was a fight finisher, the first went a little longer..

tx - I am not expert on ninja midgets but I do pick up on details pretty quickly, the black nija outfits and the use of very nija-like weapons, the nunchaku and boken, were hints. They kept screaming hiiiyeeeahh!! at me whenever they went to strike which shows a strong karate background (style choice of ninjas as we all know).
I suppose they could have been penguins in disguise but I believe I remember hearing "Penguin Attack" in the background which means almost all of the penguins would have been on stage at the time.

Ewallacem I would love to use pedro and the twins to describe my junk, but I was born into a tribe of three teticled people and so saying pedro and the triplets just weirds and confuses people...
But thanks for beinging that painful and depressing subject up man.:(

txwingchun
02-19-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by red5angel
however speaking of cool fights, I have seen not one, but two successful tornadoe kicks applied acurately to someones head. The first was in high school when this 6 ft somehting guy decided to pick on my korean freind, then competing in TKD tourneys on a regular basis. He not only jumped high enough to kic the guy in the head but did so!
The other was at a party with a girl freind of mine who had been taking TKD for about 3 years. This guy wouldn't lay off her and eventually he got drunk enough to go groping where he shouldnt have and she spun around and kicked him right in the head!
The second was a fight finisher, the first went a little longer..

tx - I am not expert on ninja midgets but I do pick up on details pretty quickly, the black nija outfits and the use of very nija-like weapons, the nunchaku and boken, were hints. They kept screaming hiiiyeeeahh!! at me whenever they went to strike which shows a strong karate background (style choice of ninjas as we all know).
I suppose they could have been penguins in disguise but I believe I remember hearing "Penguin Attack" in the background which means almost all of the penguins would have been on stage at the time.

Maybe ashida kim has been secretly training an army of super ninja midgets.

red5angel
02-19-2003, 03:02 PM
I wouldn't class these NMs as "super" after all I was taking a leak and managed to take out both of them without spilling a drop. taking into account my secret agent training, that is still pretty impressive...

Losttrak
02-19-2003, 03:03 PM
Lol

Family fights are the best. This happened when I was in high school. I changed the tv channel and my big brother ran over and just punched me right in the face. I really wanted to fight but I wasnt quite mad enuff.. and I admit I was a little shocked. So I asked him to do it again [lol]. He smacked me... then walked off like he assumed i wouldnt do anything. I ran up from behind and slammed him on the coffee table and proceeded to hold him down and slam my right fist against the side of his head, then I went for a choke to finish him off.. Realizing suddenly what I was doing, I paused... he grabbed my fingers and twist them around in front of him and walked us into the parents room. Its then I noted the odd angle of my fingers. I first thought he dislocated them when he twisted but it turns out I smashed the bones in my hand punching him in the temple repeatedly. Woohoo!

Great Sage
02-19-2003, 03:05 PM
Okay, so each time a person recounts his experience, his credibility is flushed down the drain. I don’t feel a need to defend my self, but you asked to made to look like an idiot — Fatherdog.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:
He 'tackled' you with his hands at your neck?
Yes, he grabbed me by the neck and if you push someone off, they will claw at you... Hence, I had scratches on my neck and arms after the fight. Tackling is not limited to tying someone’s shoe laces.

quote:
So after you 'pushed' the first guy, he just ran off while you feinted, 'played it safe', and kicked his companion several times?
Yes, the kid looked about 10 or 12 and ran home to get his father... His brother wasn’t in any eminent danger... I only kicked his arms.

quote:
So, you got tackled to the ground, by two or three people, and fought your way back to your feet while one guy was on top of you and the other one was kicking you?
Read the post, I was tackled by ONE guy... The first idiot I kicked. He held me at bay, while his dad kicked me... He didn’t have me in a mount... Which I practice escaping all the time. I simply stood up.

quote:
And then, your attackers, who outnumbered you and were the aggressors, politely apologized and asked for martial arts lessons?
Well, they apologized because I was starting to become the aggressor. Again, read the post... the father apologized because I was chasing his son around. He didn’t look too happy about it... It was probably an after thought, an original idea... It worked.

You seem to be jealous that you’ve never been in a successful confrontation... Whatever successful may mean to you... Do not insult my integrity while you hide behind your keyboard and diagnose how and why REAL fighting should be... You are an insult to the Martial World.

desertwingchun2
02-19-2003, 03:06 PM
Wish I had a cool ninja @ss kickin story. Or one about bein jumped by two or three dudes but I dont. The only fight I've been in since studying martial arts ended after one kick to this idiot's bozac. He droped to the ground and thats it. He didn't even ask me to teach him. Probably cuz his nutz were in his throat :D
late
-David

p.s. ewallace where did that avatar come from?

ewallace
02-19-2003, 03:19 PM
If all of a sudden I popped up on a mathematics forum, and I had a name like The Grand Oracle, and my first post was how scientific calculators are not real math tools, and I proceed to explain to them how fractions work, and then I told them how I figured out the quadratic equation using only two fingers and nothing else, chances are some people just ain't gonna buy it.

You know what they say about first impressions...

ewallace
02-19-2003, 03:25 PM
p.s. ewallace where did that avatar come from?
I really don't remember where I got it from David, I just saw it on a site, and did some editing in photoshop.

Water Dragon
02-19-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by desertwingchun2
Wish I had a cool ninja @ss kickin story. Or one about bein jumped by two or three dudes but I dont.

I got a story about getting beat up by 3 dudes :p

Former castleva
02-19-2003, 03:28 PM
Take this kind of threads to reality forum,they will be appreciated.

red5angel
02-19-2003, 03:30 PM
Here is a cool fight I was witness too and almost a part of!! oddly enough in the first TKD kick in my above post, the big guy whose name is Chad, was in this fight as well.

Some freinds and I were riding our bikes past this park and a couple of these guys starting heckling my freind Vance. Well, Vance is a scrapper, I saw him in atleast 4 fights and 'fought' him myself a couple of times. Anyway Vance surprisingly enough ignores them. however we get to my house, just a half block away from the park and he manages to work himself into a rage and decides he wants to fight. Well my other freind and I can't just let him go down to take 3 guys by himself so we go with him.
Well they see us coming and meet us on this baseball field. there is some smack talking and then Chad says he is going to kick Vances a$$ and tels the other two to get us! Well, one of them lives down the street from me and he points to me and says "I know Jason, he is ok.". So the third guy in their party, knows my other buddy standing there, Troy and decides he wants to kick Troys a$$ anyway (Troy was one o fthose guys everyone wanted to beat up at some point because he was really good looking and knew it.)
Anyway, Vance and Chad begin to fight, Vance throws a couple of punches, an dthen Chad hits him hard enough to knock Vances glasses off (Yes Vance forgot to take off his glasses, he did almost everytime he fought.) an dthat puts a pause on their fight. Meanwhile this other guy takes one swing at Troy, my friend, and knocks him down, and out of the fight. Later Troy claims he was holding a sock full of sand, now Troy wasn't much of a liar but I didn't see a sock, and admittedly couldn't see everything going on since I was watching Vance and Chad.
So Chad somehow falls over dragging Vance with him. Vance, lying next to Chad starts punching him in the face. The guy who hit Troy runs over to kick Vance, and Vances sister, who had arrived during the initial heckling phase, screams at Vance, who turns to see hwta is going on, the guy kicks and I think missed but Vance gets a hold of his leg and pulls his othe rleg out from under him. The guy hits the ground and Vance starts hitting him, while still lying down!!! The guy starts yelling for him to stop, so Vance stops, but rolls over (doesn't get up at all) just rolls over and starts punching Chad again. The other guy pulls Vance away and Chad gets up right. Vance punches the guy who pulled him away, knocks him down and then corners Chad on the backstop of the baseball field and begins to pummel him until Chad sort of does this slow fall slide thing to the ground. Vance points at him and says "You shouldn't have broke my glasses!" and we walk away.

Hehe, I could tell a few Vance stories, the guy was an animal and he had a temper. He eventually joined the marines, same MOS I was, and then got out and did Rodeos until he got a lung punctured.

Great Sage
02-19-2003, 03:32 PM
If all of a sudden I popped up on a mathematics forum, and I had a name like The Grand Oracle, and my first post was how scientific calculators are not real math tools, and I proceed to explain to them how fractions work, and then I told them how I figured out the quadratic equation using only two fingers and nothing else, chances are some people just ain't gonna buy it.

You know what they say about first impressions...

That's the dumbest analogy I've ever heard... No one is advertising any techniques here, merely recounting an incident. So your analogy doesn't work.

Truthfully, you just lack the intelligence to properly insult anyone. I'd be more comfortable if you just came out and said, "Fauck you, you're full of shiet." But the fact that you're trying to be diplomatic and sympathetic at once just shows me that you don't know what you're talking about.

Just my 2 cents.

ewallace
02-19-2003, 03:43 PM
Truthfully, you just lack the intelligence to properly insult anyone.

Apparently you lack the intelligence to apply the analagy to your own situation. You come on this forum, start two threads that are in the top 5 of most done-to-death topics, and proceed to instruct everyone how the mechanics of a Thai style roundhouse work. You begin to preach to us all that we shouldn't become jacks of all trades, masters of none.

But the fact that you're trying to be diplomatic and sympathetic at once just shows me that you don't know what you're talking about..
And that statement tells me that your screen name is not a fitting description, since you cannot tell when someone is actually a nice person.

If those kind of statements are your two cents, it is painfully obvious that you do not use your mind to earn your money.

red5angel
02-19-2003, 03:48 PM
Come on Ewallace, here is your chance to use that line you used on me!!!

Volcano Admim
02-19-2003, 03:52 PM
ewallace is bowsh!t faker

ShaolinTiger00
02-19-2003, 03:58 PM
Volcano admin = Wallid Ishmael's kungfu cousin.

dezhen2001
02-19-2003, 06:02 PM
well one nite i was walking down from a friends place ot the bus stop in the centre of town... it was a street with shops on it but pretty dark and all too eerily quiet... i had my headphones on and cd player. as i was walking down i basically got jumped by 3 guys who pulled me in to an alley way... as the 1st guy grabbed my shoulder i managed to hit him with like a hammerfist in his stomach and kicked at another guys leg with a low roundhouse...

then i was on the ground with 3 guys booting me so covered myself up :(

i got a cracked rib and the side of my face was all bloody as well as bruising on my back... but i still made the bus home (thugh freaked the driver out).

they didnt even get my wallet in the end after all that :mad:

not really a story of martial arts being amazing and defeating multiple ppl, but is a slightly more realistic account :)

dawood

SevenStar
02-19-2003, 06:37 PM
Anyone else agree that sage is about as sharp as a bowling ball?

FatherDog
02-19-2003, 07:31 PM
Okay, so each time a person recounts his experience, his credibility is flushed down the drain. I don’t feel a need to defend my self, but you asked to made to look like an idiot — Fatherdog.

Well, using sentences like "You asked to made to look like an idiot" pretty much confirms that you've got the brains of an onion.

Yes, he grabbed me by the neck and if you push someone off, they will claw at you... Hence, I had scratches on my neck and arms after the fight. Tackling is not limited to tying someone’s shoe laces.

So, he grabbed you around the neck and shoved you. Hardly a tackle. I can write this one off as you being incompetent with the language rather than dishonest, though.

Yes, the kid looked about 10 or 12 and ran home to get his father... His brother wasn’t in any eminent danger... I only kicked his arms.

You stated earlier that the one who tackled you was the OLDER brother. So, a ten year old shoved you, you threw him to the ground, and then you started kicking his YOUNGER brother repeatedly.

Truly, you are a Great Sage.

You seem to be jealous that you’ve never been in a successful confrontation... Whatever successful may mean to you...

Ah, because I pick at your story, I must be jealous. You sound like a fat girl on Ricki Lake who's just been insulted by an audience member. "YER JUST JEALOUS!"

In fact, I have been in successful confrontations, but if I hadn't, you'd still be an idiot.

Do not insult my integrity while you hide behind your keyboard and diagnose how and why REAL fighting should be... You are an insult to the Martial World.

Your big 'Real Fight' story is about beating up two kids younger than ten, then getting into a fistfight with their father when he (quite rightly) tried to stop you. And I'm an insult to the Martial World?

If I believed you to be anything other than either a shameless troll or a man with a learning disability (or possibly both) I'd probably be insulted.

Great Sage
02-20-2003, 07:33 AM
FatherDog,

If you had some inkling of intelligence, I'd be offended... But now I realize that you're neither brains nor braun. You're basically what people call a "rantor." Rantors offer no justification other than their own bias opinion. In all honesty, this is too childish, even for me.

Great Sage
02-20-2003, 07:46 AM

And that statement tells me that your screen name is not a fitting description, since you cannot tell when someone is actually a nice person.

If those kind of statements are your two cents, it is painfully obvious that you do not use your mind to earn your money.

I don't consider someone who tries to undermine my credibility as a nice person. Furthermore, I've NEVER insisted that anyone do things "my way." My posts are meant to be constructive as well as intuitive, if need be. I'm pretty sure everyone who has started here has at some point posted subjects along the same lines... I'm not the first or the last.

I'm beginning to understand your problem. You just don't like "newcomers" who offer their opinions and experiences because you believe yourself to be a true "knucklehead" who's been around for a while.

shaolin kungfu
02-20-2003, 07:51 AM
That story did sound more like a movie script than an actuall fight. It has a hollywood quality that I can't quite put my finger on.

lol at the ninja midgets:D

red5angel
02-20-2003, 08:05 AM
A freind and I were bouncing aparty for another freind my senior year of highschool. At that time he and I both were pretty into weight lifting and were both pretty big. Alot of our freinds often paid us like 20$ for the night and free beer later on in the evening.
Anyway we are at this girls party and everything is going good until this guy and his 'posse' show up. Kim, the girl throwing the party, doesn't want him in because she knows he is trouble. I was downstairs and so missed this but apparently Jason, my buddy, walked outside with Kim and they explained that they did not want him there. These guys obviously got upset. As they were walking away, one of he guys turned around and said something like "what did you call me?" and began to say that Jason had called them nigs, one guy was half black I think, the others were either mexican or white.
Anyway, according to witnesses nothing, absolutely nothing was said at all. Well anyway these guys say they are going to be back, and they leave.
We gather in the living room and decide to call a couple of other freinds, both with martial arts training (Jason and I had also been in Karate for about a year and a half) and both big boys.
Well we ar einside when our friends pull up, Jason goes outside to greet them and as he is standing at their car door explaining to them what is going on three cars pull up and about 12 guys jump out and surround the car and my freind. Before Jason can even turn around one of them cracks Jason across the head with a pipe. I hear a scream and go running out the door. I see Jason running off and I managed to grab one of the guys chaisng him but 10 others chase Jason around the house (Mind you Jason has been hit with a pipe in the head) I am wrestling with this one guy, and they managed to chase Jason out into the street, he slips on some snow or ice and falls and these guys pounce on him, kicking him. They probably only kicked him about 5 or 6 times before they jumped in their car but Jason caught a boot knife in the forearm as well.

They took off the cops came, the one guy was arrested for assault but since he was a minor he got a slap on the wrist.

ewallace
02-20-2003, 08:11 AM
You just don't like "newcomers" who offer their opinions and experiences because you believe yourself to be a true "knucklehead" who's been around for a while.
Not quite. I will, however, question those who pop up with a name like yours that self declares them a person of great wisdom, and begin preaching to others how they should train. And to add to the fire, you go on to say that people who train differently from you have no clue.

What did you honestly expect to happen by coming on this forum and acting all-knowing and high and mighty, looking down on others who may train differently, and have philosophies which do not reflect your own? A truely wise man would see the value in each different method, as what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another.

Does questioning someone really undermine their credibility, or does it just hurt their fragile ego? This is a forum dude. If someone posts something questionable, it's guaranteed to draw some criticism.

FatherDog
02-20-2003, 11:13 AM
FatherDog,

If you had some inkling of intelligence, I'd be offended... But now I realize that you're neither brains nor braun.

Your assessment of my intelligence would probably be more cutting if you'd managed to spell "brawn" correctly.

You're basically what people call a "rantor." Rantors offer no justification other than their own bias opinion.

AND RANTOR COMES IN THE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

...perhaps you meant "ranter"?

In all honesty, this is too childish, even for me.

But beating up 10 year olds is hella mature. Good one, ace.

dezhen2001
02-20-2003, 11:16 AM
LOL at this thread! :D

dawood

Xebsball
02-20-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by FatherDog

AND RANTOR COMES IN THE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

...perhaps you meant "ranter"?

LOL :D