PDA

View Full Version : temple training teams

frosh2786
02-20-2001, 06:15 AM
what are these? can you learn kung fu at the shaolin temple? i read something like this in a previous post, this seems very interesting. how much would this cost? where could i stay? where in china is this locateD? thanks!

02-20-2001, 09:58 AM
have not read anything.do your research you moron. northern fighting style is best.why waste time on learning crap from p@@fy bald headed monks who do nothing but bang bang bang heads and arms when you can break arms with speed and fast power kicks.ignore pr!cks like abandit and his loser moron friends fish of death,mohamed,impaler.they are a pack of p00fs

5star praying mantis

Wongsifu
02-20-2001, 03:12 PM
Hey 5 star do you practise BJJ ??

02-20-2001, 04:40 PM
are you illiterate or what?me doing bjj? none of your freaking business.
all I can say is all styles suck. Northern is best.
northern kungfu is more superior then the south a lot of other styles still exists in some other form such as taekwondo,modern kickboxing etc apart from it still existing in their original form and style . China^s histories has shown that all conquering armies,generals,kings comes from the north and are all practitioners of northern devastating kungfu.Take one good example is that the original shaolin exist in the north and that the south is just an adopted short-cut style or version of northern kungfu.
no southern kf is good enough to defeat northern styles.all southerners are p**fs.small d!ckless and no power.only banging arms and heads.you morons will get arthritis and braindamage.hope you do morons.your art is b*llsh!
if you think you are good bring it on.you name the time and place and i'll kick your @ss

[This message was edited by 5star praying mantis on 02-21-01 at 06:52 AM.]

baji-boy
02-20-2001, 06:21 PM
Kinda Off topic, but do you practice any other Northern styles? If so, what?

KJoker
02-20-2001, 06:39 PM
frosh2786

the only temple training I know is in Henan province. $400/month including food and single room.

a little bit late to join in probably because it starts this march. anyway..here's the info.

http://www.cyberkwoon.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000132.html

check out the pictures. They're awesome. Maybe you can email him and ask when is another session. I wish I can go there now. But stuck with school. :)

"Welcome to my room. When will you be leaving?" -- Garfield
"Don't worry. Be stupid!" -- Odie