PDA

View Full Version : Shuai Chiao vs the Bully

Water Dragon
02-19-2003, 02:41 PM
Apparently, there is a 2nd grader at my son's school who enjoys picking on the 1st graders. Last Friday, he knocked one of my boy's friends down and splits his lip.

I guess he decides on Monday that he's gonna pick on my son (his first mistake), so he walks up to him and grabs the back of Antony's jacket (his second mistake). Antony tells me that "when he grabbed me, I just turned around and threw him on the ground, just like Myoung (my teacher) showed me!

So I ask him, "what happened then Antony?"
Answer. "He got up and tried to hit me so I threw him down again."
"Well what did hew do then Antony?"
"He started to cry. But I think he was just pretending."

So I tell him he did good, but he needs to leave the other boy alone from now on.

Any way, That's my Boy!!!

ewallace
02-19-2003, 02:46 PM
Good for him. Unfortunate it came to that, but I have a feeling that experience will be a benefit for your son for his entire life.

ShaolinTiger00
02-19-2003, 02:47 PM
Oh Yeah!

SJ and Judo & Wrestling are definately great arts for children as they can learn to defend themslves against larger children without punching and kicking.

Kicking a$s 'lil SeaBass!

Kristoffer
02-19-2003, 02:51 PM
That is so cool! My kid is gonna be just like that. Shuai Chiao from the start baby.. All I can say is, congrats man :)

Water Dragon
02-19-2003, 02:54 PM
Well, I *kinda* wanted to see what his punch would do. He's been boxing since 3, BJJ since 4, and SC since 5. Although his favorite tech is actually the Thai Roundhouse (which is strong enough at 6 to hurt a grown man)

Great Sage
02-19-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Water Dragon
Apparently, there is a 2nd grader at my son's school who enjoys picking on the 1st graders. Last Friday, he knocked one of my boy's friends down and splits his lip.

I guess he decides on Monday that he's gonna pick on my son (his first mistake), so he walks up to him and grabs the back of Antony's jacket (his second mistake). Antony tells me that "when he grabbed me, I just turned around and threw him on the ground, just like Myoung (my teacher) showed me!

So I ask him, "what happened then Antony?"
Answer. "He got up and tried to hit me so I threw him down again."
"Well what did hew do then Antony?"
"He started to cry. But I think he was just pretending."

So I tell him he did good, but he needs to leave the other boy alone from now on.

Any way, That's my Boy!!!

I believe you, but I suppose by the standards in here, you're story is a lie... Good for your son.

Water Dragon
02-19-2003, 03:12 PM
Go play on your own thread. Leave mine alone.

Volcano Admim
02-19-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by ShaolinTiger00
Oh Yeah!

SJ and Judo & Wrestling are definately great arts for children as they can learn to defend themslves against larger children without punching and kicking.

Kicking a$s 'lil SeaBass!

Whas wrong witha kicking and punking?
You sound like poofter, ShowlinTiger isa poofter

fa_jing
02-19-2003, 03:54 PM
funny you should say that

I just changed my intructions to my older step-son (11) regarding the harassment he's been getting in school. It's a private school. First I had him not fight, just tell the teachers. We've tried that for the entire school year but sh!t is still happening, just because he's new and a little different than the rest. Yesterday this girl in his class slammed a door on his head and he came home with a red mark. You know he's at that age where the girls are bigger than the boys. I asked him if he did anything back and he had tried to slap her on the arm, but she jumped away and he didn't want to continue because for sure he'd get in trouble. So he tells one of the teachers who instructed her to "not do that again." WTF. They aren't doing jack as far as detentions or whatever to these kids even though they are aware of the harassment. So I told him yesterday, time to start fighting back, that's the only way the other kids will respect you. I went through the same thing when I was young. I've shown him how to punch but my instructions were the next time something physical happens, slam his shoulder into the kid and throw him/her on the ground. If he can pull that off don't continue, that should be enough. If that doesn't work and he ends up in a clinch, I showed him leg hooking which he is able to pull off even on me. I also told him to fight like an animal until they are either on the ground, or crying. I showed that if they pull him down too, how to mount and punch. His natural inclination was to put his knees on my chest which is good too. When he gets in trouble, I will totally back him up and let the teachers know that my instructions to him are to defend himself because we've tried "telling" and ain't jack sh!t happening. I'm recommending throwing over face punching as that leaves marks and/or blood, so as to minimize the fall out.

ShaolinTiger00
02-19-2003, 03:55 PM
"Whas wrong witha kicking and punking?
You sound like poofter, ShowlinTiger isa poofter"

Punk on with your bad self..

and yes it's true I do sound like a poofter. I, like Mike Tyson ,have an effeminate girly voice. Mother Nature's balanced like that. I can't be perfect.

Royal Dragon
02-19-2003, 04:55 PM
My daughter was having trouble with some of the boys last year. Mind you, they knew I was teaching Kung Fu in the school's gym 3 night a week too because some of thier freinds were in my class. Anyway, they were picking on her and her freinds, and apparently she tried to walk away from it on neumerous occasions, told the teacher several times, and nothing was done.

So, the last time this kid and his little "Group" were picking on her and her freinds, he tried to push her shoulder, and she grabbed his hand and Chi Na'd the poor kid into a painful submission. The other girls were afraid of these boys, and reacted in a submisive and timid manor. My daughter got ****ed at this, and literally floored the guy with the Chi Na, kneeled on his chest, and wouldn't let him go. Apparently, he was screaming and crying in pain wile she was scolding them and telling him off for picking on girls when the teacher broke it up. After that, ther perticular boys in question would pick on the other girls, but if my daughter even looked in their direction theyd stop and go play ball or something.

It looks like this was going on for months, and she never told me about it. I found out when she finnaly got fed up and layed the kid out flat on his back.

I don't think I'll ever have to worry about her being a rape victem :D

MonkeySlap Too
02-19-2003, 05:34 PM
Well, I was attacked by a second grader yesterday and....

But seriously - good job Anthony. Bullying is a big deal in the school systems right now - as if they just 'discovered' it, and it might be bad. I have no confidence in the mental midgets that make up our factory-style education system.

It is much better to stand up against punks when you are young, because it prepares you for life.

Life is struggle.

So enjoy it and have a good time.

SevenStar
02-19-2003, 06:40 PM
Good job. I'll have to feel his roundhouse next time!

FatherDog
02-19-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Water Dragon
Well, I *kinda* wanted to see what his punch would do. He's been boxing since 3, BJJ since 4, and SC since 5. Although his favorite tech is actually the Thai Roundhouse (which is strong enough at 6 to hurt a grown man)

WaterDragon's the only guy who goes to preschools and taunts kids. "My son can beat up your dad!"

:D

dezhen2001
02-19-2003, 06:48 PM
good job! i got bullied for 2 years from 11-13 by a group of boys before i finally got ****ed off enough to make them stop :)

dawood

Royal Dragon
02-19-2003, 07:58 PM
Hey WD, I have some video of your kid beating up Monkey Slap. You wanna copy?

Water Dragon
02-19-2003, 08:01 PM
Yes, I would like that a lot.

Xebsball
02-19-2003, 08:16 PM
When i was a kid i was somewhat verbally bullied

"Fat!!"
"Fatty!"
"LOL check out the fatso"
On soccer: "**** fat boy!! You cant even kick a ball right!!
On volleyball: "Go for it!! .... ****!! WTF fat! I told you to go for that ball!!"

Oh yeah they did very well stop once i got 7 inches taller than them :D
I remember this was very well pointed out my a friend of mine at the time: "Did you notice how those beotches dont diss you no more"
Wussies, i could crush em like bugs then **** on their faces. Guess they not so tough anymore now, are they MUAHAHAHAHA

dezhen2001
02-19-2003, 08:19 PM
lucky you Xebs... i stayed small and skinny so often had to do some weird jackie chan-esque stuff to escape getting caught, flushed, poled, skantied (scottish term) and many other nasty things :(:mad:

dawood

Royal Dragon
02-19-2003, 08:29 PM
WD, Ok, I'll have to sit through and find it. I'll let you knwo when I have it copied and we can hook up or something. I think I have him beating up Myoung too. :D

Water Dragon
02-19-2003, 08:49 PM
LOL @ Xebby

Wazzup fat-@ss?

Xebsball
02-19-2003, 08:53 PM
lol sombeetch, i kill you! :mad:

:D

Water Dragon
02-19-2003, 08:55 PM
LOL

Watch you mouth call me fat

FatherDog
02-19-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by dezhen2001
lucky you Xebs... i stayed small and skinny so often had to do some weird jackie chan-esque stuff to escape getting caught, flushed, poled, skantied (scottish term) and many other nasty things :(:mad:

dawood

I just started carrying a brick in the bottom of my backpack.

Bullying tapered off sharply after that.

iron thread
02-19-2003, 09:13 PM
Congradulations, Water Dragon. Like you guys mentioned before, there is that patience stage before you finally go off and smash somebody's face in. I am still in that stage. Next wrestling season, when I go for the team, these craps at my school better pick up the message.

Lowlynobody
02-20-2003, 03:40 AM
I was 6" tall when I was 12 or 13 years old so I never realy got bothered much at school by those my age or a year or 2 older. Then there was the time someone took a dislike to me and decided to punch me in the face. I broke his arm. No more trouble.

Good job Water and Royal Dragon.

Lowlynobody.

Mr Punch
02-20-2003, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Lowlynobody
I was 6" tall when I was 12 or 13 years old so I never realy got bothered much at school by those my age or a year or 2 older. Then there was the time someone took a dislike to me and decided to punch me in the face. I broke his arm. No more trouble.

Good job Water and Royal Dragon.

Lowlynobody.

You were 6" tall?! Man they didn't bother you cos they didn't see you! LOL at the evil bad-ass Tom Thumb!!! :D :D

Lowlynobody
02-20-2003, 04:54 AM
Yeah I'm actualy one of the evil ninja midgets in another thread.....

Hows this - 6 FOOT or FEET or whatever you people call it.

Royal Dragon
02-20-2003, 09:04 AM
LOL, I was talking to my daughter about this thread this mornig, and she informed me the kid started with her another time once before. In that instance he had cornered her behind the big tree on the playground, and she "Socked" him in the head repeatedly till he ran away.

I asked why I never new about this one, she said he never told the teacher because he was embarrased at getting beat up by a "Girl".

In the first instance, another kid ran for the teacher (Most likly one of her friends trying to get help). The teacher found her kneeling on him with his wrist in a lock and yelling at him.

She has been haveing problems with this kid since about the 4th grade. It seems he likes to terrorize the girls for some reason. Apparently, in the previous months, he had been escalating to more physical methods as insults weren't working anymore.

Oddly enogh, his name is Angel. Go figure :rolleyes:

guohuen
02-20-2003, 09:39 AM
That's funny! When I was in high school my younger sister Gina was getting harrased by some younger boys (Too young for me to beat the cr@p out of) so I taught her some basic Shotokan punches. She beat the stuffing out of the three punks that were giving her a hard time. One of the cretins parents actually had the nerve to complain to my Mom. She slammed the door in thier face.:p

dezhen2001
02-20-2003, 11:12 AM
fatherdog said: I just started carrying a brick in the bottom of my backpack.

Bullying tapered off sharply after that.

cool... in ayrshire? :D i did break someones thumb with my schoolbag once though lol... he tried to punch me and i turned to run away and he caught his thumb on my bag strap as i turned and it broke! :D

my dad always told me: 1 vs. 1, u can fight - 2 or more on 1, run or get a big stick! :D i have always took his advice lol

dawood