PDA

View Full Version : OT: Nation States; for you political nuts

Braden
02-21-2003, 04:26 PM
All you political nuts, come play Nation States!

http://www.nationstates.net/

Everyone who plays, join the region called marijuana. That way we can all see each other.

...oh, I have no idea who made the region; a friend of mine gave me the link and that's the region he was in, so I joined it.

red5angel
02-21-2003, 04:37 PM
marijuana no longer exists....

Braden
02-21-2003, 04:43 PM
Hrmm... still there for me

red5angel
02-21-2003, 04:47 PM
do I get the option of joining a region at some point?

red5angel
02-21-2003, 04:52 PM
******!!! I didn't get to pick my region so I ended up in the North Pacific!!!

Souljah
02-21-2003, 05:50 PM
The Free Republic of Urania.....
"If it doesnt glow, It aint ours....."

red5angel: "marijuana no longer exists"....

Braden: "Hrmm... still there for me"

;) :D :D

I bet it is!

but then you were just waiting for that werent you
;)

Braden
02-21-2003, 05:59 PM
You can pick a new region at any time.

diego
02-21-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by red5angel
marijuana no longer exists....

you should come out to bc...**** bush be steady fuqn yall over...:eek:

:rolleyes:

SevenStar
02-21-2003, 06:25 PM
Someone posted this link a while back. There are like 15 of us KFOers who have nations. Dunno how many are still keeping up with them though - they are automatically deleted after 21 days of inactivity. My nation is the republic of IronClad.

yenhoi
02-21-2003, 06:35 PM
Holy Empire of Jahmin.

Jah!

Royal Dragon
02-21-2003, 06:39 PM
hey, if there are 15 people from KFO on that game, how come the KFO alliance has gone from 7 to only 3 nations? Why don't you all change to the KFO alliance, and we can start a major war and take over the world together?

dezhen2001
02-21-2003, 07:23 PM
didnt know that there was a KFO grouping... wait let me change region :D

dawood

dezhen2001
02-21-2003, 07:30 PM
how about if i create a region for us all to go to? ok, ive moved in to a region called excitedly enough: KFO :p

dawood

SevenStar
02-21-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Royal Dragon
hey, if there are 15 people from KFO on that game, how come the KFO alliance has gone from 7 to only 3 nations? Why don't you all change to the KFO alliance, and we can start a major war and take over the world together?

Because they didn't maintain theirs - nations will get deleted after 21 days of inactivity.

I don't think you can declare war

Royal Dragon
02-21-2003, 08:31 PM
Yeah, someone here created the KFO alliance. So I joined right up. The original plan was world domination, but that dream was soon crushed when we realised there was no way to wage real war. :(

tnwingtsun
02-21-2003, 09:31 PM
A really good deal,they're Iraqi,never been shot and only been dropped once in the past 14 years!!:D :D :D :D :p :p

yenhoi
02-22-2003, 01:16 AM
Cant declare war? hah.

Ill show you declaring war.

:D

Braden
02-22-2003, 03:16 AM
Aight you fledgling dictators!

Come to region: KFO

Kristoffer
02-22-2003, 03:52 AM
yaaawn this is so old... I was in the old KFO alliance but I havn't been there for ages. why? Coz this BLOWS. No war, no fun. And there's limited amount of issues and I have gotten them all so it's not fun anymore.

dezhen2001
02-22-2003, 03:54 AM
yup its been out for a while sadly :( hope they can make another one that has more options and u can make war and treatis and stuff that would be cool :D

dawood

Kristoffer
02-22-2003, 06:01 AM
yeah totally

Royal Dragon
02-22-2003, 06:31 AM
I know it blows, but every day, I find myself robotically deciding my issues.

I stay off the forum, because nothing said there has any relavance to the game.

ZIM
02-22-2003, 08:25 AM
The Commonwealth of Zimmeria:
“Shouldn’t you be frying something?”

Radhnoti
02-23-2003, 08:40 PM
I'm giving it a try. Radh is my country.

Apparently, I'm a big exporter of trout...

SevenStar
02-23-2003, 11:34 PM
Maybe we should all send them an email asking for more options?

yenhoi
02-24-2003, 07:08 AM
FAQ says good luck on more options. Buy the guys book = better vote for more stuff :D

Current Issue:

In a bid to provide a new revenue stream for Jahmin's Beef-Based Agriculture industry, it has been suggested that humans could be added to the menu.

"The fact is, the human population is out of control," says Beef-Based Agriculture spokesperson Freddy Hanover. "We have to do something about them anyway, so why not market them as tasty snacks? We could have human kebabs, human pies, human-on-a-sticks--the possibilities are endless! Let's not pass up this golden opportunity to provide a feast, if you will, for our economy."

"I agree that something needs to be done about human over-population," says random passer-by Jennifer Licorish, "but eating them? That's kind of gross. Let's just shoot the ones we have to and shovel their bodies into ditches like normal."

haha

:eek:

dezhen2001
02-24-2003, 07:13 AM
Drenalis Decides:
Gunman Kills Three

The Issue
Tragedy struck Drenalis today, as a gunman killed three people in a suburban shooting rampage. The community is united in grief, but divided in opinion as to what should be done.

The Debate
The strongest voices demand tighter gun controls. "The only way to prevent further atrocities is to take the guns out of the hands of the murderers," says anti-gun campaigner Peggy Love. "There's no justification for them in today's society. We need tighter regulations on who can hold guns, so only our police and military have them."
[Accept]

"That's not all we need," says radical left-wing activist Peggy Broadside. "The government should ban all guns outright--even in the police force. This is an opportunity to make Drenalis a totally gun-free state."
[Accept]

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people," says NRA head honcho Max Longfellow. "If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns. Is that what we want? Think, people. The answer isn't to ban guns. It's to crack down on those Hollywood movies and computer games that glamorize violence. They're the real criminals."
[Accept]

what am i supposed to do? :(

dawood

dezhen2001
02-24-2003, 07:22 AM
Gambling is outlawed, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, citizens select which government department gets their income tax dollars each year, and the government's religious works are headed by a New Age guru. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare.

LOL! i still got no crime though (apart form 1 shooting) :)

dawood

ZIM
02-24-2003, 07:45 AM
Dezhen: Its simple then- just ignore the issue. You've got no crime, so its all just a horrible misunderstanding..."Listen to Mullah Dubya!"

Everybody else gets neat issues...all I've got is strikes by the furniture-restorers union...yaaawwnn.

dezhen2001
02-24-2003, 07:55 AM
LOL your time will come :D

dawood

red5angel
02-24-2003, 08:05 AM
I don't get it, my "Cash for Colons" Issue I decided on last friday but nothing has been done yet!!! How am I supposed to start exporting colons if I can't decide we will pay good money for donators?!

Red5angel, fearless leader of "The Peoples Republic of Lactose Intolerance"

dezhen2001
02-24-2003, 08:29 AM
are you in our region yet? :mad:

dawood

red5angel
02-24-2003, 09:08 AM
I am now sir!