PDA

View Full Version : No Northern Shaolin Tiger system

reemul
03-03-2001, 12:31 PM
According to Bagwa boxer Northern Shaolin Tiger system is a myth, and the only Shaolin tiger is system was Southern Shaolin.hahaha.

03-03-2001, 08:50 PM
Next time you decide to email me and then post what I have to say in private email onto this or ANY forum you better be prepared to suffer the consequences.
Why don't you try telling everyone here since you opened it up your "lineage" and see just how far you make it before you're laughed outta here.
Or better yet, you could come over to the kung-fu forum instead if hiding in this one.
You emailed me asking about some obscure Bagua that your so-called sigung teaches that is shaolin-based and within a tai-chi framework...whatever the hell that means. Then you went on to describe your lineage which is laughable at best.
You couldn't support your argument or opinion in Email correspondence and so you come to a forum that you know I don't frequent to spout-off.
Sounds like you're the one who needs the help.
Don't look for any further comments from me as I have far better things to do than waste my time with the ignorant, liars and frauds.
All of your emails will in like be deleted without regard or reply of any kind as I told you before.
Now run along and practice your "shadow-boxing".

reemul
03-04-2001, 04:17 AM
I have given a general brief run down of our history on here before, you must have been asleep.
Also I was not asking you about the obscure bagwa form I was learning, I was asking you about your experience with bagwa seeing as that is your system of specialization. You then proceeded to give me your opinion of our school and my instructor and how you believe he is a fraud, even though you have never met the man, and the limited information I have given you is hardly enough to pass judgement. If your that bent about me asking you to share your experience, then perhaps you should come express your concerns in perso

joedoe
03-04-2001, 04:47 AM
Great, another flame war and challenge.