PDA

View Full Version : o/t one thing i hate

dezhen2001
02-22-2003, 03:40 PM
is when the guy across the corridor form me smokes weed with his friends - i absolutely hate the smell. it has to be one of the nastiest smells ever :mad::mad:

dawood

carly
02-22-2003, 03:42 PM
Does it smell skunky or chemical-like or is it the old camel**** smell?

dezhen2001
02-22-2003, 03:46 PM
not like sh|t! :D its just so strong and gets on everything - even worse than cigarettes imo :mad:

dawood

carly
02-22-2003, 03:48 PM
a mellow stoner neighbor isn't the worst kind of neighbor to have.

dezhen2001
02-22-2003, 03:49 PM
it is when you live in university dorm accomodation and hes not THAT mellow! lol

just one of the few things i hate.

dawood

carly
02-22-2003, 03:51 PM
should give up smoking pot while at university - very bad for the memory!

diego
02-22-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by dezhen2001
is when the guy across the corridor form me smokes weed with his friends - i absolutely hate the smell. it has to be one of the nastiest smells ever :mad::mad:

dawood

You think thats bad i got fucn skunks sleeping in my attic!.
ya smell me:D

dezhen2001
02-22-2003, 05:57 PM
diego man, its illegal to grow them all in the attic - they need sunlight ;)

hey are you on aim/yahoo/msn/icq? pm me if you are man :)

dawood

yenhoi
02-22-2003, 06:45 PM
They dont need sunlight, they need light (http://www.hempcultivation.com/420/)

it has to be one of the most wonderful smells ever.

:eek:

diego
02-22-2003, 07:53 PM
lol, yall could get a fool busted saying that, hehe

seriously tho i have a storage unit connected to my pad which they can get into which somehow i here them scurrying inside my roof?...dont actually have a attic, and i just moved in and the landlords on vacation...so im scared as fuq to open my storage and try to close off the entrances myself "thiers a large hole in the back of the storage" as i might get sprayed...its lame tho cuz if you walk up my block my house is the only one that smells like potheads live there:D .

dez im looking into getting a future-shop credit card so i can get a computer cheap on some monthly pay shiat, and just use the librarys or bum inet time from peeps; so i dont have aim and all that right now...which sux as im aware there is many downloading mp3 clicks on those types of webpages:cool: .
soon i'l get connected, hopefully
peace

fa_jing
02-24-2003, 10:47 AM
dezhen: tell them to open a frickin' window. What they do in there is their business but if it's coming over into your area, you have a right to complain. I hate that crap. We have chain-smoking neighbors below us who apparently enjoy wallowing in stench and don't take any steps to deal with the smoke. This comes up into our apartment, and I've had several discussions with the landlord about it.

Of course I am a bit hypocritical, since I used to spice up the corridors all the time when I was at school. But when my neighbors who shared a firedoor with me complained, "We smell your weed and it STINKS!" - this coming from a tobacco-smoking young lady - I thanked her for letting me know, taped up around the door with duct tape and that was that.

dezhen2001
02-24-2003, 11:06 AM
well, i did already tell them that man and they have the window wide open... guess the smell is just so strong :confused:

yenhoi: i just clicked on the link - theres more peeps on that forum than kfo - lmao! :D

dawood

Xebsball
02-24-2003, 11:47 AM
did they at least offer you some

fa_jing
02-24-2003, 11:49 AM
yeah sounds like something nice, LOL. But maybe they need to set up a fan to blow out the window? That will work for sure.

ZIM
02-24-2003, 12:35 PM
some advice (http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/frank/sounds/inhale.wav)

dezhen2001
02-24-2003, 03:54 PM
man i aint smokin that good sheit... thats for you Xebs :D

dawood