PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Lee Seattle footage

Lews
02-23-2003, 09:00 AM
I implore every fan of the man and his art to please help me. There is Seattle footage everywhere, I have mpegs from Kazaa showing Bruce doing Lop Sao, Chi Sao, Chain punches, etc. I am not talking about a documentary ask and discussing silly things like whether he was murdered by the Triad I am only interested in footage so this is what I will do to get the ball rolling:

Lop Sao Excercise-
on Kazaa, Just put bruce lee or lop sao in.

Bruce chi sao-
www.geocites.com/kid227

All I ask is that if you visit this link give me some type of response.
Any footage from the Martial Arts exhibition would also be appreciated. Thank you brothers!!!!!!!!!!!

pseudoswitch
02-24-2003, 06:23 AM
wassup Lews,

That link you posted doesnt work dude. I'm really interested in seeing that footage you spoke of, although i have a slow connection at the moment :(

Please let us know if you put it up again,

Cheers,

pseudo

PHILBERT
02-26-2003, 07:25 PM
Same thing for me, it didnt work. And when I typed in lop sao on KaZaA I got no results.

chen zhen
05-04-2003, 02:48 AM
try to post the link again, correctly..:)

PHILBERT
05-06-2003, 12:46 PM
I doubt he will, this thread is over 2 months old and he hasn't posted since April 23rd. Ive e-mailed him AND sent him a PM and got no response too.

pseudoswitch
05-07-2003, 05:31 AM
I downloaded the bruce lee lap sao clip and a few others from kazaa over a month ago now i think.... you guys arent missing much.

LEGEND
05-09-2003, 07:39 AM
I've seen a couple of his footage back when he was in Seattle and LA. They're interesting and you can tell he was VERY VERY FAST.