PDA

View Full Version : the basics of my new fighting style

rolls
02-24-2003, 12:51 PM
myself, an avid grappler, saw insight into my own weaknesses during my last fight.

i was challenged on the streets, by a small chinese person. seeing how chinese people are usually very easy to grapple with because they just try to chop at you or do a spin kick when you grab them, i figured this would be an easy fight and i would earn some respect on the rough streets of my neighborhood. so i accepted his challenge

i took my shirt off first. i was ready for anything, and fully prepared to grab this chinaman and smal him into the pavement. we were distanced roughly 6 feet apart.

i went to shoot for his legs and before i was even in his striking range... it hit me. i was laying on my back with a lump on my head.

the chinaman had thrown a can of chicken chow mein from his shopping bag (he was coming from the grocery store). i saw his genious and how his style was superior to all others. no martial art, especially kung fu, is of any use against someone skilled in throwing stuff. it is an ancient method of fighting that has existed since ancient man, and still has not been bested by any MA to date. i have been training under the chinaman for nearly six months, throwing all sorts of things. the name of our style is self explanatory "throwing stuff"
if any of you would like to meet me somewhere and challenge my new style, please contact me so we can make arrangements. the last fight i was in i won easily. my opponent was a boxer with some experience in wing chun, he tried to attack me but i threw a jar of apple sauce at his head from eight feet away. he went down fast. after that i finished him off by throwing a garbage can on his back.

Xebsball
02-24-2003, 01:00 PM
Are you Gichoke?
If yes, then please tell your master Dr. Yang Sze, EVIL MASTER OF CHI, MWAHAHAHAHA that i said "Hi"

Water Dragon
02-24-2003, 01:01 PM
I will challenge you with my even better style. It's called shooting people with guns.

count
02-24-2003, 01:24 PM
ALL STYLES OF TRADITIONAL CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS THROW THINGS. MONKEY STYLE IS KNOWN FOR THROWING IT'S OWN ****. BEING A MASTER JUGGLER, I CAN CATCH ANYTHING YOU CAN THROW. I HAVE HAD A LITTLE PROBLEM JUGGLING CATS BUT I CAN STILL COUNTER. BTW, THE CAPS KEY IS ON BOTH THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR KEYBOARD.

KC Elbows
02-24-2003, 01:40 PM
Wushu stylists actually master the art of throwing themselves. However, since most wushu stylists weigh less than a can of soup, this is not always as devastating as one might think.

Wing Chun stylists have been occassionaly known to throw their own grandmasters.

Hsing yi stylists throw mantis stylists, and steal their lunch money.

Tai chi hippies throw their chi, whereas tai chi fighters throw tai chi hippies.

However, this is all low level stuff. Pan Qing Fu cannot be hit with soup cans. Why? The true master understands the power of bright lighting and gold lamee outfits.

Surferdude
02-24-2003, 01:43 PM
Chicken Chow Mein!!!!!!!!!:eek: How are you still alive!!!!:D
I dont know how you survived.... I know a guy who got a steamed bun thrown at himm...... it was awful!!!!:D ;)

Felipe Bido
02-24-2003, 02:11 PM
Nah, this is not the real Ralek...it's just a lame attempt...I must admit that you have better use of grammar...and the word "avid" never came from Troll Ralek

Bring the real Ralek back!!!...Take him out from that Gay prison you put him in!

Surferdude
02-24-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Ryu.
rolls (http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=868376)
Hahahaha thats good......:D :p :cool:

Royal Dragon
02-24-2003, 02:22 PM
WD, wouldn't the gun thing still be throwing? I mean doesn't the gun throw the bullets?

Ok, I'll shut up and train now..........................................

count
02-24-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Royal Dragon
WD, wouldn't the gun thing still be throwing? I mean doesn't the gun throw the bullets?

No, even superman, who used to bounce bullets off his chest, used to duck when the bad guy threw the gun.:o

apoweyn
02-24-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by count

No, even superman, who used to bounce bullets off his chest, used to duck when the bad guy threw the gun.:o

LOL

D-mn you George Reeve!

[edit: forgot that KFO doesn't let you say 'd-mn.' it's a bit like 5th grade that way.]

old jong
02-24-2003, 03:49 PM
Crocodile Dundee was very good at throwing food cans to catch flying robbers.
How about the manhole cover throw?...Pretty lethal...Eh?;)

Laughing Cow
02-24-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by KC Elbows
Tai chi hippies throw their chi, whereas tai chi fighters throw tai chi hippies.

KC, good one.

:D :D

Chang Style Novice
02-24-2003, 05:12 PM
I practice "throwing up style." Whenever a fight is unavoidable, I projectile vomit all over the threat. Unsurprisingly, they tend to leave me alone after that.

Budokan
02-24-2003, 09:00 PM
LOL @ Ryu.'s movie....funny stuff!

old jong
02-24-2003, 09:39 PM
Little chinamen with groceries bags throwing challenges are a real menace these days!

Chang Style Novice
02-25-2003, 08:50 AM
Question: is this food item more dangerous if thrown or consumed?

shaolin kungfu
02-25-2003, 10:19 AM
Good Lord! That's like an instant heart attack! Look at the **** cholesterol!
:eek:

morbicid
02-25-2003, 12:09 PM
hey 36 g of protein is pretty good!!!
u can bulk up and get huge with it.

dont be surprised if u see that item on the shelf at gnc soon