PDA

View Full Version : Cleavelanders!

OdderMensch
02-24-2003, 06:49 PM
Is anyone here going to the coming Great lakes Tournament? I hope to be there and it would be a great oportunity to touch some hands.I just missed a chance to meet up with one of Sifu Bey's students over the holidays so I'd like to start getting contacts and such together now.

Email me. send a PM or resond to this thread if interstead.

Sandman2[Wing Chun]
02-26-2003, 09:12 AM
I'm also planning on attending this event, and look forward to meeting any other wing chun practicioners that might be able to show up. Meeting others is the whole reason I even go to these things.

Actually, since the VTM and the HFY people are all there in Ohio, I was hoping some of them might show up so that I could take a look at some of what they do, mabye do some rolling arms or a little gor sau.

OdderMensch
02-26-2003, 02:02 PM
Wow, lots of enthusiasm here! I've gotten one PM, I guess everyone else is working that weekend huh? :D

heres the url (http://www.shaolininstitute.com/Tournaments%20and%20Events.htm) for the event.

I know nvisiblefist is in that area, And I think atleastimnotyou is up there also. And Buddy Wu's people are there sometimes as well.