PDA

View Full Version : OT: Chemtrails

Kinjit
02-25-2003, 09:14 AM
:eek:

Ok, I've never heard about this until a few days ago. Basically it's a belief that there are unidentified aircrafts all over the world spreading toxig plumes on purpose, leaving big "chemtrails" hanging in the sky. Now, I think its complete BS, but it's still kind of fascinating what people come up with. Question. I got a whole lot of hits on the subject when searching, so I'm wondering. has this chemtrails thing increased in popularity after 9/11, or did I just miss it before? It's not hard to imagine that certain people are drawn to this stuff after such events.

Merryprankster
02-25-2003, 09:23 AM
It's part of the Bush conspiracy, like how we knew about 9/11, but allowed several thousand people to die instead.

Kinjit
02-25-2003, 09:24 AM
I always thought the shadows were off in the 9/11 footage.

:eek:

red5angel
02-25-2003, 10:18 AM
what the hell are you talking about?!

ShaolinTiger00
02-25-2003, 10:26 AM
Idiot conspiracy and anyone who believes it is a moron.

CONTRAILS are condensation trails left behind jets when the hot air of the exausts hits the surrounding air at high altitudes (lower temp and lower pressure)

basically makes a cloud.

red5angel
02-25-2003, 10:30 AM
ST, I always thought contrails were the formation of water vapor and ice crystals because of the way the air "reacts" as it passes over parts of the plane?

red5angel
02-25-2003, 10:31 AM
ROFLMAO!!!! So I go to google and type in Contrails, figuring I would do a little research to find out what creates contrails. anyway this is at the top of the list!

http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm

David
02-25-2003, 10:33 AM
Obviously, chemtrails = contrails which are the lines of cloud often created at the wingtips.

The pollution thing with the planes is that they're dumping their exhaust into the atmosphere where it has a significant effect increasing the rate global-warming.

-David

David
02-25-2003, 10:38 AM
That is funny, red5a. So there is such a thing as chemtrails - and that thing is nonsense.

Occasionally, planes do spray test chemicals over people. Ciba-Giby did it to Indian school-kids and the British government did it to us Brits in the mid 50's (I think).

-David

ShaolinTiger00
02-25-2003, 10:42 AM
they're dumping their exhaust into the atmosphere where it has a significant effect increasing the rate global-warming.

couldn't be more false. the atmosphere is a self cleaning system and is constantly evaporating and renewing itself. The atmosphere is GARGANTUAN. jet exaust couldn't begin to harm it.

red5angel
02-25-2003, 10:47 AM
"Scalar waves used as a Weapon:
Scalar longitudinal EM waves have the potential to generate the effect of a weapon through spacetime itself in a manner so that mass and energy do not “travel through space” from the transmitter to the target at all. Instead, ripples and patterns in the fabric of spacetime itself are manipulated to meet and interfere in and at the local spacetime of some distant target. The interference of these ripple patterns creates the desired energetic effect directly in and through the target itself, emerging from the very spacetime (vacuum) in which the target is imbedded at its distant location. Scalar waves can be used as a weapon to create earthquakes. Several countries, including China, have the technology"

These guys crack me up!!!

ST - while I am generally of the type to argue that the environment is a big thing and it takes alot to damage it, there is alot of aerial traffic now a days and I could see where it might cause a problem.... The argument that the fuel or exhaust is causing issues is reasonable, however the government spraying mind controlling drugs in the atmosphere is a little odd.

red5angel
02-25-2003, 10:49 AM
This is good too

http://www.cheniere.org/

Royal Dragon
02-25-2003, 11:00 AM
Look at the pic where the Chemtrail was interuprted. I can see a photo shop edit. looks like the cut and pasted a big circle of the sky right over the Chemtrail to make it look like it was shut off, and then back on again. http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm

If you have ever done color matching on paint, you can clearly see the color differences in the sky. Strangely enough, it's in a perfect circle. :rolleyes:

ShaolinTiger00
02-25-2003, 11:08 AM
Red, David

We all think its absurd that the govt is dumping chemicals. -agreed.

but as far as pollution jets are a minimal concern.when statisctics about automobiles are adressed.

Even the Kookiest of the global-warming nuts give 3.5% of the blame to air traffic." -Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
(and these are studies taken near airports..)

red5angel
02-25-2003, 11:17 AM
"but as far as pollution jets are a minimal concern.when statisctics about automobiles are adressed."

Agreed.

carly
02-26-2003, 11:20 AM
but you are wrong on this one - airplane pollution from jet engines is a major factor in overall air pollution on the planet. It has been well-documented and isn't controversial.

red5angel
02-26-2003, 11:22 AM
carly - can you provide a webpage or two for our perusal? I know that automobile pollution is the greatest contributor, how far behind is airplane pollution?

carly
02-26-2003, 11:41 AM
It ran a large piece on this very subject last year.