PDA

View Full Version : Gracie and Bin Laden shirt

PHILBERT
02-26-2003, 07:58 PM
http://www.gracieacademy.com/store/images/tees99/bintee.jpg

I dunno if anyone has seen this yet or not.

joedoe
02-26-2003, 08:05 PM
Makes you wonder why Bin Laden's eyes are bulging - maybe Gracie is not just choking him out :D

PHILBERT
02-26-2003, 08:22 PM
True, Bin Laden is probably thinking "So this is what it feels like to be my camel."

Royal Dragon
02-26-2003, 08:25 PM
You guys are missing the obvious.

"Royce would *Choke* Bin Laden"

Felipe Bido
02-26-2003, 09:14 PM
RD has choked on the correct

Serpent
02-26-2003, 09:35 PM
Bin Laden would fly a plane into Royce.

Would Royce choke the plane?

Felipe Bido
02-26-2003, 09:44 PM
If he has high jump and long arms, yeah

PHILBERT
02-26-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
Bin Laden would fly a plane into Royce.

Would Royce choke the plane?

Oh please, Bin Laden wouldn't do that. You know he is too much a coward to do anything himself. He'd send some moron.

Serpent
02-26-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by PHILBERT

Oh please, Bin Laden wouldn't do that. You know he is too much a coward to do anything himself. He'd send some moron.

Careful. You don't want to start spouting the spoon-fed rhetoric that your chimp of a president is controlling you all with.

PHILBERT
02-26-2003, 10:36 PM
Come to think of it...there isn't much difference between Bin Laden and George Bush. Originally I was gonna say "I'll call him a coward until Bin Laden goes out and kills himself on a sucicde mission." Bin Laden sends out his "troops" to kill people. George Bush sends out troops to kill people (in this case terrorists over innocents). Both stand behind lines where it is safe and tell there men what to do, and the men do it.

Ironic, eh?

joedoe
02-26-2003, 10:36 PM
He is right in a way - he wouldn't do it himself, he would send someone else to do it.

Kinda like how GWB wouldn't do it himself, he sends soldiers to do it :D

[Edit: D@mmit Philbert you beat me to it !!!!!!] :)

Serpent
02-26-2003, 10:38 PM
Come to think of it...there isn't much difference between Bin Laden and George Bush. Originally I was gonna say "I'll call him a coward until Bin Laden goes out and kills himself on a sucicde mission." Bin Laden sends out his "troops" to kill people. George Bush sends out troops to kill people (in this case terrorists over innocents). Both stand behind lines where it is safe and tell there men what to do, and the men do it.

Ironic, eh?

You don't think Bush will be responsible for far more than 3,000 innocent deaths if he leads a war into Iraq?

By lead, I mean order from several thousand miles and an ocean away.

PHILBERT
02-26-2003, 10:40 PM
Well, Bin Laden has been responsible for 3,000 deaths already, Bush hasn't (to my knowledge).

FatherDog
02-27-2003, 09:18 AM

You are aware he spent large portions of the 80's personally leading the mujahadin against the Soviet occupying forces, right?

Sociopathic, fanatic maniac he is, but coward, he ain't.

PHILBERT
02-27-2003, 11:15 PM
I knew he had something with the soviet thing in the 80s. I knew he use to work for us and all that.

rubthebuddha
02-28-2003, 01:30 AM
considering what the results were of that partnership, i'd wonder if it was US that worked for him.