PDA

View Full Version : Wat kung fu to use against a girl stalking me

friday
02-27-2003, 11:03 PM
lets just say if there is this pretty girl i met recently who has told me she likes me and wants to be my gf. she is now calling me about 10 times a day, trying to get me to see her. but i absolutely do not like her that way at all and have stated it really clearly. she is currently waiting somewhere asking me to go there and meet her and she has waited like about 3 hours...

what advice do u guys have? its kinda freaking me out. i think she has like tried to ring me about 15 times today and sent me about 5 sms messages begging me to see her. :(
its really scary...i don't think the kf i've been taught has shown me anything i can use in this situation...

prana
02-27-2003, 11:08 PM
I have an idea, tell her this :)

"My mum is my hero. Mummy wants me to train MA cause those bullies frighten me with their glasses and laptops, and those mechanical pencils, oh noooooo, but I want to train so I can protect her, my mummy rocks ! She is so cool when she is around, all I need is her to survive in the Saharan desert ... " :D

If she dont run, errr sorry I cant help you :( hehehe

shaolin kungfu
02-27-2003, 11:10 PM
Why don't you want to go out with the pretty girl. Is there something you would like to tell us friday?

PHILBERT
02-27-2003, 11:13 PM
Send her my way.

friday
02-27-2003, 11:23 PM
ok she just tried to call me again 3 times in the last 15 mins sigh...
:) no confessions to make guys i'm hetero.
i dun wanna go out with her cos basically i don't like/luv have any feelings beyong purely physical attraction. she is defintiely looking for luv of the steady relnship kind and i'm not going to mess around with her feelings.
the really really freaky thing is that we have only known each other a really short time and she is getting so all over me its actually putting me off. its like she has become obsessed with me. she told me she can't stop calling me, she wants to talk to me see me, blahblahblah
she is coming onto me so strong its really quite disturbing.
another thing is she is only 18!!! too young for me.

friday
02-27-2003, 11:25 PM
another thing is i've already tried to make myself seem like a bad guy to be with but she won't listen. i never realised having an attractive girl going crazy and obsessed about u could be soooo disturbing when u have no feelings for her at all.
i told her i wasn't available etc
she just sent me a message again
saying she doesn't care if i don't like her just to come out and see her
and thats its freezing where she is waiting...

PHILBERT
02-27-2003, 11:40 PM
Yeah, she wants you to keep her warm.

And where exactly IS she waiting, hint, hint?

Kumkuat
02-27-2003, 11:44 PM
being a badguy might make her to be attracted to you more. Here are some suggestions. Choose your favorite way.

tell her that you only want her as a friend and nothing more. If she refuses. Avoid all contact from her. Tell her that if she don't stop that you'll call the authorities.

Tell her to give you a BJ while you film her, and if she refuses, tell her that she doesn't really like you then. "If you really liked me then you would." type thing. Tell her that you have no use for her and to leave you alone if she refuses. If she doesn't, well uh have fun.

Or you can bomb her phone in return. Keep calling her. Leave messages on her machines saying how much you miss her etc., Be indecisive. Ask her to go out and don't say anything. Get her to start the conversation. Say sorry a lot. Be a total wuss. After a while she'll realise that you're freaky and boring and will want to leave you.

Tainan Mantis
02-28-2003, 01:52 AM
friday,
Same thing happened to me several times.
Last time the lady came to my bakery and went berserk.
The cops came to take her away.
She just came back later the next day.

Solution #1
Avoid her until she finds someone new.

Solution #2
Tell her your herpes are acting up and you'll see her in a couple of days.

Crimson Phoenix
02-28-2003, 02:42 AM
Do her and be done with it...

Lowlynobody
02-28-2003, 05:29 AM
Hey Friday. Hows things going other than this chick? Hows training?

ewallace
02-28-2003, 07:47 AM
Although somewhat funny, this could turn into a bad situation very quickly. This worst thing to do with these kinds of people is to lead them the wrong way. There is usually no quick fix for this kind of stiuation. I'd say keep avoiding her, and eventually she'll go away. Usually. If she has never seen you with another girl, you could always use the old "Look, I didn't want to have to spell it out for you, but you've left me no other choice. I go the other way...if you know what I mean". But that can backfire too.

Crazy chicks are like dry itchy skin. When you try to get rid of the itch, it comes back twice as bad. Eventually if you ignore the itch it goes away.

Good luck.

txwingchun
02-28-2003, 07:49 AM
You need to choke her to death with your co ck.

SaMantis
02-28-2003, 07:55 AM
being stalked = sucks. :(

Don't tell her you "go the other way," friday. She'll start thinking she's on a mission to "save" you and she'll be twice as hard to shake off.

She have friends or parents you can talk to? Tell them to please get through to her to leave you alone, you're not interested. It may speed things up and could help if she goes really batty and starts accusing you of things you didn't even do.

MightyB
02-28-2003, 08:14 AM
Dear Penthouse Forum...

I don't consider myself an attractive man, but the other day while fishing in my ice shanty, ... Bull Pucky!

Or,

Dear Ann Landers,

Whine whine whine whine whine, what should I do?

______

She's obsessed with you? Can't figure out why, from your post you sound like a real pu$$. Just let her know the real you and she'll be running for the door. Girls may say they like the sensitive types... that's what they say... if that were true, the geeks that hang at KFO wouldn't have to hang here so much.

Water Dragon
02-28-2003, 08:28 AM
So you have this pretty young 18 year old thing who will probably do whatever you ask and you're worried about it?

This thread has caught the gay.

Chang Style Novice
02-28-2003, 08:39 AM
You guys making jokes about this sicken me.

Friday - she's obviously very emotionally needy and has fixated on you as a solution to her problems. You need to be sure she doesn't see you that way. She wants attention - don't give it to her in any form, either positive or negative. If she persists, tell her - once and only once - to stay away. If she persists after that, embarrass her in public at every opportunity. Don't accept any gestures of affection or gifts from her under any circumstances. See if you can get a mutual acquaintance to convince her to seek counselling. See if you can get teachers, parents, etc. to do the same. The girl clearly needs help.

KC Elbows
02-28-2003, 08:40 AM
You can tell who has actually dealt with stalkers, and who hasn't.

First off, any contact with her is playing to her weirdness. Even if you peed on here, that pee would be the center of her universe.

Once you are sure you are being stalked, simply: let people important to you know that you are being stalked, especially those in contact with both of you, change your number(this might seem like playing into her hands, but if she's not gonna leave you alone, then you are playing into her hands by having the number she knows), an unlisted number, let everyone know that they are not to give out that number, and do your best to ignore her for the rest of your life.

When we were stalked, we had to get a second phone line, kept the old one with an answering machine on it, and thus had a record of the stalking.

This is all assuming, of course, that she is not just overly infatuated, and will leave you alone shortly.

However, sleeping with her/being a **** to her is not the answer, because she is not after a positive experience, she is after owning you, no matter what it takes.

And anyone who is so desparate to get laid that they would sleep with a stalker ought not to give advice over the internet.:p :D

hang on a sec.

Yes dear, I'm coming.

She hates it when she doesn't know where I am.

Water Dragon
02-28-2003, 09:01 AM
Oh Chill out Chang. Not every situation is a Lifetime movie :rolleyes:

KC Elbows
02-28-2003, 09:04 AM
WD is wrong. Every situation IS a lifetime movie. That's why I'm always seeing Linda Carter and that lady from Who's the Boss wherever I go.:D

Chang Style Novice
02-28-2003, 09:10 AM
Not every situation is a Lifetime movie.

Yeah, but not every situation is a joke either. The mental health and well being of at least two people is at stake here, but you don't seem to give a rat's ass.

Nick Monticello
02-28-2003, 09:11 AM
Is she Dangerous? Or just annoying?

friday
02-28-2003, 09:11 AM
hey thanks to those ppl who gave me constructive posts.
the really bad thing was i've known her for 4 whole days lol when she came out with this like me stuff and calling me 15 times aday. its all been a bit too quick.
anyway i agree with KC elbows god the girl is from another country she misses her family etc feels lonely here sometimes. i dont think its appropriate to use her or really any woman. i guess if to some of u that makes me a weak sensitive new age guy/puss well then f@&* you. :D (thats really directed at MB)
anyway i answered one of her calls today she was still waiting there for me and i basically told her she was freaking me out, we only knew each other four days, i'm not going to meet her and if she keeps pestering me its only going to get worse. she has stopped calling the rest of today. i'm hoping this will die down tops in a wk.

btw MB u actually read the letter forum in Penthouse? and i guess u only buy the magazine for the articles...:p

Chang Style Novice
02-28-2003, 09:14 AM
Good - sounds like maybe she had a few really bad days and is beginning to get over it.

(crosses fingers for both of you)

Water Dragon
02-28-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice

Yeah, but not every situation is a joke either. The mental health and well being of at least two people is at stake here, but you don't seem to give a rat's ass.

You are correct. I usually assume people are not totally socially inept. Maybe I need to start making the assumption that the peeps on KFO are social morons?

KC Elbows
02-28-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Water Dragon

You are correct. I usually assume people are not totally socially inept. Maybe I need to start making the assumption that the peeps on KFO are social morons?

What would make that an assumption? And am I the only one here wearing aquaman underroos? I mean, it is underwear that's fun to wear, after all.

ewallace
02-28-2003, 09:31 AM
And am I the only one here wearing aquaman underroos? I mean, it is underwear that's fun to wear, after all.
When I was a kid, I wanted new underoos everytime I saw them in the store. The odd thing is that I never wore them. I just really liked the package they came in.

Water Dragon
02-28-2003, 09:32 AM
Yeah? Well you should see the package in my Underoos!

KC Elbows
02-28-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Water Dragon

Is that a vienna sausage?

ewallace
02-28-2003, 09:40 AM
Still lookin...

KC Elbows
02-28-2003, 09:44 AM
I think it's some sort of hive.

red5angel
02-28-2003, 09:46 AM
CSN - "You guys making jokes about this sicken me."

Do I need to put a link in here to that thread you started making fun of the guy in the wheel chair? ;)

Friday - There are only two things you need to do. First tell someone about this situation. If your young tell a parent or teacher. If your older and on your own, tell a freind, then ignore her. If she persists let her know you have told a few people what is going on and you will have to call the police if she keeps bothering you and again, ignore her. Talking to her, no matter how many times she calls or knocks or finds you in public, will only cause problems. At all costs just stay away from her.

morbicid
02-28-2003, 10:15 AM
i am really disappointed in you friday. this poor girl is from another country, probably has no friends, and no family to confide in. she's even attractive (you said so yourself), but still cant even get a guy to return her phone calls. i'm sure there are some guys out there who would Kill to have a cute 18 yr old girl chasing after them.

how can you be so selfish and self centered. why is everything about you? what about the girl? maybe she's so lonely that she's almost on the brink of suicide, because you cant take a couple hours out of your BUSY SCHEDULE to hang out with her and maybe give her a little sexual gratification (although she's not even asking for that... she just wants to see you). if the girl does anything harmful to herself you can hold yourself personally responsible because you have no consideration for other peoples' feelings. is that what has to happen for you to be satisfied? you're a sick man

KC Elbows
02-28-2003, 10:30 AM
Again, it is fairly obvious who on here has actually dealt with stalkers before, and who is dealing in hypotheticals.

For the record, the consensus is:

break off all contact.

morbicid
02-28-2003, 10:33 AM
obviously, kc elbows, you're just SO attractive that women stalk you all the time. if only we were all so blessed

suff0beast
02-28-2003, 10:56 AM
I had a similar situation about 2yrs ago. This girl would NOT leave me alone. I was in a band and we played all kinds of shows (locally) and she came to each show and was always trying to talk to me, to hang on me. I had just married at the time and was 2mo into my marriage. My wife (who hates my music "Death Metal") was threatend by her many times to stay away from me. We did have to change our number, and I had to break my lease to move, and also other contracts to make changes to our lives. She eventually found us and started it all up again. Finally I just quit the band, got a job and made all my police reports w/ all evidence I had to offer. This girl was 17 and I was 21...

Women stalkers are scary as all hell... Worse is they can make up all kinds of stories and Auth will believe them before they bvelieve you!!!

Suff0beastly

ewallace
02-28-2003, 11:11 AM
Well said, suff0beast.

Just try your best to avoid her, and not to provoke her. You know the old saying about a woman scorned. It doesn't sound like she's doing anything crazy yet. If she sets your car on fire or kills your cat, just move to Texas and casually leave your new address where she can find it. :)

KC Elbows
02-28-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by morbicid
obviously, kc elbows, you're just SO attractive that women stalk you all the time. if only we were all so blessed

Being stalked has NOTHING to do with your attractiveness. My wife was stalked, and I was by proxy(so that the stalker would know my schedule). I've dealt with stalking, and since then, everyone else who has successfully done so has the same advice I was given: break off all contact.

ewallace
02-28-2003, 11:21 AM
No kidding. I'm ugly as can be, and was stalked twice, although not to a dangerous level.

Water Dragon
02-28-2003, 11:41 AM
This thread is pitiful. In all seriousness, it sounds like there's a situation where this young girl is lonely and probably going through culture shock. So she's reaching out in the only way she knows how. She probably doesn't even want a boyfriend. She most likely just wants a friend.

But everyone here HAS to have the drama and make this a stalking issue, LOL.

Friday. Take the poor girl out to a party or something where there will be a lot of people. Introduce her, help her meet some people, and dip out after she has found some friends. It may not be the KFO thing to do, but it is the decent thing to do.

Ish
02-28-2003, 11:54 AM
Being stalked has NOTHING to do with your attractiveness. My wife was stalked

i wouldn't of thought many women would let there huband get away with sayin things like that

KC Elbows
02-28-2003, 12:16 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!:D

Woops.

For clarification, my wife is beautiful, I am ugly, looks have little to do with stalking, though my wife was stalked, and, by coincidence, is ravishing, and I was just trying to explain that I was not being directly stalked except by proximity to my wife.

Now this never leaves this private little circle, capiche?:D

dezhen2001
02-28-2003, 12:20 PM
:D

uh-oh... KC is in trouble now... whats that noise? ah... its the sound of 1 hand SLAPPING :D

dawood

Shah
02-28-2003, 12:23 PM
LOL this thread is so useless... i think that no is being "stalked" here.... I think Friday just wanted to let us know that he is a babmagnet:cool: ;) .... :D Seriously it isn't a distress to have a girl drooling after you... just tell them you're shy, taken etc. or LOL haven't reached puberty :p... no seriously I don't think an attractive 18 year old would cling to a man so hard that a little shaking wouldn't rid you of her.... I think it's just that nobody really wants to shake something like that off... :eek: :D

morbicid
02-28-2003, 01:44 PM
if i really had a problem like that i think i would be left with only one choice. i would do her until she got bored and tired of me completely and broke off contact on her own and got into girls instead... incidentally this usually takes about two weeks max, even when it's not a stalker

KC Elbows
02-28-2003, 02:01 PM

Xebsball
02-28-2003, 02:07 PM
beat her up

Shah
02-28-2003, 02:17 PM
just use the old pygmy in the apple pie trick, always works

friday
02-28-2003, 07:41 PM
i'm a babemagnet :D

MightyB
02-28-2003, 07:41 PM
I'm with morbicid on this one.

Do her until she gets bored with ya. Probably be over in a couple-o-minutes.

-----

Warning!

There will be a time in the not so distant future that you will want to kill yourself for not taking the opportunity to sleep with an attractive 18 yr old. In a few years, you will develop the dreaded "ew" factor. It's when you're sitting at the bar hanging out thinking your cool, when you look over at the table full of gorgeous college chicks, and you hear "ew, he's looking at me again!... Gross! I think he's touching himself... Again!"

It'll happen when you're about Gene's age.

friday
02-28-2003, 07:45 PM
how old is gene?

friday
02-28-2003, 08:00 PM
btw breaking off contact and telling her that she was freaking me out seems to have worked its been about 20 hrs since she tried to contact me. other things i told her b4 were:

1) i don't like u in that way
2) i have a gf
3) i won't go out with u even if i didn't have a gf
4) no i'm not gay
5) no i wouldn't go out with u even if u were a little older
6) no i won't tell u where i live
7) no u can't come over
8) we could be friends if only u weren't freaking me out calling me 20 zillion times a day.

i guess i'll always have these romantic sms messages and emails from her to keep as a reminder of my youthful days when i get to gene's age.

she thought we were going to be like this famous romance novel and if she kept waiting for me i would eventually turn up and it would be raining etc and i'd rescue her...hmmm...

seriously guys the freaky thing was she could become so obsessed in such a short time. unless u have tried it its not something easily understood. and yes its the first time its happened to me so i didn't really know what i should do. a part of me was concerned for her and was trying to be a friend, the other part of me was thinking 'what the hell???'.

anyway everything seems ok now i think she has got the message. so lets let this thread die. i put it up in a moment of wkness.

diego
02-28-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by red5angel
CSN - "You guys making jokes about this sicken me."

Do I need to put a link in here to that thread you started making fun of the guy in the wheel chair? ;)

you people are funny!.

Friday how have you been besides stalked?...send me a email please:

todd4@angelfire.com

cheers

morbicid
02-28-2003, 08:48 PM
mightyb - at about what age does one start developing an "ew" factor ???? just curious... hopefully not anytime soon, i'm only 20

hey cant u get an "ew" at a young age?? like just by being plain ugly :) hmmmm....

hey now that you've rid yourself of her friday, why dont u send her this way, tell her about the forum :) she'll meet plenty of guys who have nothing better to do, and would jump at the chance to hang out with her fine, obsessive as$ ( people like me :) )

whats the worst that could happen - she actually makes a good contribution to the forum ???? that would be scary :)

Royal Dragon
03-01-2003, 11:21 AM
Shhhhhhhhhh, Don't say BOX..............................................; )

StarBoy
03-01-2003, 05:07 PM
just curious, what country is she from?

Tell her to give you a BJ while you film her, and if she refuses, tell her that she doesn't really like you then. "If you really liked me then you would." type thing. Tell her that you have no use for her and to leave you alone if she refuses. If she doesn't, well uh have fun.

*ROTFLMAO*

That sounds like something my best friend Bryan would say...

Wait, Bryan, is that you? :D

hey now that you've rid yourself of her friday, why dont u send her this way, tell her about the forum she'll meet plenty of guys who have nothing better to do, and would jump at the chance to hang out with her fine, obsessive as$ ( people like me )

whats the worst that could happen - she actually makes a good contribution to the forum ???? that would be scary

That's true. If she says she doesn't know anything about MA, tell her it's no problem, nobody here really does. :D :p

friday
03-01-2003, 05:38 PM
****** die thread die!!!!

btw she is chinese.

i was hoping b4 we could do kinda language exchange thing. english for mandarin. anyway there goes that window of opportunity.

guys comn how can an appeal to some suggestions on how to resolve this situation turn into talk about sex sex and more sex. now we hvae moved onto performance levels of different age groups, stumblefists sexual prowess, etc something about fire in his pants and in his brain. wait we mostly consist of men on kfo i guess that explains it...:D .

hi diego
how r things ?? everything on this side of the world is going fine. except training. i now spend more time going swimming, gym and running then martial arts. i think i've sorted some things out in my priority list, kf unforuntately is wayyyy down on my list. :). i'm just focusing on getting a job. how about u?

hi lowlynobody :)
i think the above answers the question u asked a little while ago. hows your training? i always keep in touch with your sifu via msn. i think in the next couple of wks we mite be meeting up for yum cha again. hope to see u there too.

Starchaser107
03-01-2003, 06:31 PM
Staaaaaaaaaaar

Fridayyyy !

you shoulda blaze up dat still

Surferdude
03-01-2003, 07:37 PM
Tiger Claw!!!!!!:D Just grab her!!!!:D :p ;) :cool:
I can get rid of her real quick just use these pick up lines....

1. Whats a girl like you doin in a place like this?
2. Is it hot in here or is it just you?
3. Do you come here often?
And finally....
4. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven???

It'll scare her away!!!!:p

Mr.Binx
03-01-2003, 09:05 PM
The worst you can do is pay attention to her after you've given her your answer. If she wanted to keep your attention, it looks like she's gotten it. Lemme' put it in fighting terms... you want to control the fight, don't let the opponent do it. ;)