PDA

View Full Version : Indonesian Inner Power!

Cuchillo
02-28-2003, 04:56 PM
If you go to yellowbamboo.com and innerpowercourse.com you can see some of the inner power stuff from Indonesia. This comes mainly from the martial art Pentjak Silat.

Have you any views on this. Personally I have some experience with the inner power course of Tridaya, but first I would like to hear your opinion on this matter...

prana
02-28-2003, 10:09 PM
I've seen videos of some amazing stuff, but not from this particular school or center.

This center sounds a little err ummm well.... does out of the ordinary cut it ?

But yeah, I have seens some equivalent of the silat's "san gung" and its quite amazing. Too bad with these days, its hard to filter through the noise from the real stuf without experiencing it ... heheh
:D

vi3tsoccerplaya
03-07-2003, 07:47 PM
:D I think the yellowbamboo.com videos are funnie hehe

VoidNinja
03-10-2003, 02:38 AM
You know, i tried that once.... and i got trampled and kicked,, :( i was sad..

that, my friend.. no offence, is by far thee gayyest piece of crap site i have ever seen... I would rather lie in my own reisonus filth or bask in rice pudding instead of seeing a fat guy scream and some indoneasian hippys fall down... :)

prana
03-10-2003, 03:53 AM
hehe you guys are much more honest in your opinion than I can be. But unfortunately for yellowbamboo, I agree. It sounds too... well... hehehe you know

jbmmaster
03-10-2003, 07:13 AM
I do beleive in internal energy and that you can release it through your fingertips and as well do other things that can basically lift someone up in the air but the video clips on yellow bamboo are just down right fake.:D :D :D

How the guys just fell to the floor like that while running to the guy yelling was hilarious.

vi3tsoccerplaya
03-10-2003, 02:43 PM
:eek: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....(everyone falls down)......hahaha

Vapour
03-11-2003, 01:12 PM
I posted yellowbamboo site in one of the link site I perticipate in, titling it as "The Best Martial arts EVAR!". I got lot of +1 Funny or +1 WTF point for that site. If you look carefully, in one of the vid, a guy fall down before the screaming start.