PDA

View Full Version : Women completely baffle me

Royal Dragon
03-03-2003, 04:52 PM
Terri is visiting her Sister out of state this week. She called to "Check in" (Read as check up on me). During the conversation, she mentioned that she took her 3 yr old nephew shopping and was all excited because she bought HIM edible lipstik. Apparently he likes to paint his lips, so she bought him frik'n LIPSTICK!!!!

God, I was ready to kill her.

See, Girls often say they want a sensitive sissy type man, but then when they get one, they don't respect him, and leave for a fat beer drinking abuser who runs his local Biker gang chapter. They will stay with THAT guy like forever. All the time complaining that he's not sensitive enough.

I just don't get it. But I know turing her nephew in to a lipstick loving girly boy is a bad, bad idea.............................................

Budokan
03-03-2003, 05:00 PM
You might as well write this kid off. He's already been tainted and there's no hope for him.

I agree with much of what you say. Women may say one thing but their behavior proves something else again. Women DO NOT RESPECT WEAK MEN. They may love them...but they don't respect them. And that's a fact.

Too bad about the kid...

Xebsball
03-03-2003, 05:03 PM
A neighbour of mine sometimes put fire on plastic toys to watch them melt :D
lol psycho

Royal Dragon
03-03-2003, 05:10 PM
LoL @ the "Ken doll"

I'm telli'n Ya, the father just sits by and ignors this stuff.

I just don't get it, Terri will sit there and get all goo goo over UFC guys fighting it out in spandex, yet she buys her Nephew frik'n lip stik. :rolleyes:

Laughing Cow
03-03-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Royal Dragon
.... HIM edible lipstik ...

Can't she buy him candy like other kids get.

Edible lipstick is just soo wrong, cosmetics to eat. Yuuck.

Edible and disolving undies on the other hand can be FUN.
:D :D

ZIM
03-03-2003, 05:18 PM
It put's a whole new spin on petitionin' for "cruelty-free cosmetics", if you ask me.

[which yer not]

TkdWarrior
03-03-2003, 06:16 PM
See, Girls often say they want a sensitive sissy type man, but then when they get one, they don't respect him, and leave for a fat beer drinking abuser who runs his local Biker gang chapter. They will stay with THAT guy like forever. All the time complaining that he's not sensitive enough.
don't they say "Nice Guys always finish last" ;)

I just don't get it. But I know turing her nephew in to a lipstick loving girly boy is a bad, bad idea.............................................
poor kid
-TkdWarrior-

rogue
03-03-2003, 07:56 PM
One of my sons friends was nuts over Cinderella, even had the shoes. His dad tried everything, football, soccer, baseball and karate. He took to karate big time so what's his mom do? Sign him up for acting lessons.:rolleyes:

Cody
03-03-2003, 08:05 PM
The kid will be what he will be, in terms of genetic sexuallity.
I don't go for the lipstick, edible or otherwise. Different, if this was a face painting thing, but it's not. So, I don't like it either. And, also. He's 3. Edible lipstick adds to the confusion of what is for snacks and what is not.
shrug,

Cody

KungFuGuy!
03-03-2003, 09:12 PM

You completely articulated my parents' divorce.

PHILBERT
03-03-2003, 10:15 PM
...See, Girls often say they want a sensitive sissy type man, but then when they get one, they don't respect him, and leave for a fat beer drinking abuser who runs his local Biker gang chapter. They will stay with THAT guy like forever. All the time complaining that he's not sensitive enough...

1.) Girls are idiots.
2.) Girls want the challenege of changing the man, and shall fail.

Look at younger girls, they are so superficial and perfer men who are jerks. I have met 2 girls ever that I knew were wise beyond there ages in choosing guys. They were incredibly mature and didn't go for the jerks and liked men who were sensitive.

I'm sure there have *been* others, but only 2 I knew were wise.

Royal Dragon
03-03-2003, 10:31 PM
I have seen girls go for sensitive guys too, but they always get tired of that, and cheat with a more normal guy. Then, they get mad that the more normal guy is not sensitive enough, and leave him for another sissy boy and the cycle completes itself.

That's why i'm so upset abot the lipstick thing. I mean, is he's a "sensitive wussy boy" he's going to be miserable. If he's a real man, then at least he has THAT to be proud of. Then, when he gets dumped, he can find 20 little hotties that love his biceps to make him feel better. Mr. sensitive girly man can't just walk into a bar and get 20 girls to make himself feel better when he's been hurt. He might pick up "Steve" but steve wants something "Special" form him.

also, if a real man gets dumped, he can go out drink and get into a fight to make himself feel better. Sensitive wussy boy only has the option of watching "Touched by an Angel" and drinking champagne alone, in misery.

WOMEN, DO'T turn your sons into Sensitive Wussy boys!!!! I BEG YOU!!! And for GOD sake, don't buy them Lipstick when they are Three!! You have no idea what kind of dammage you are doing!

SevenStar
03-03-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Xebsball
A neighbour of mine sometimes put fire on plastic toys to watch them melt :D
lol psycho

I used to do that. Take a can of hair spray and spray it over a flame - instant blowtorch. We'd use it to melt barbies.

SevenStar
03-04-2003, 12:01 AM
*sigh* my nine year old brother in law has fallen victim to this. his 16 year old brother and I try to reverse what his mom's done to him, but we can't, and their dad's not around. Consequently, he constantly runs his mouth, a la the girl from "American Pie" ("you remember that time - at band camp...") I swear, he's just like that - and he loves to watch the Olsen twins. I asked him what he wanted for Christmas, and he told me a fricking Olsen twins movie!!! His mom has made a complete pansy out of him.

PHILBERT
03-04-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by SevenStar
*sigh* my nine year old brother in law has fallen victim to this. his 16 year old brother and I try to reverse what his mom's done to him, but we can't, and their dad's not around. Consequently, he constantly runs his mouth, a la the girl from "American Pie" ("you remember that time - at band camp...") I swear, he's just like that - and he loves to watch the Olsen twins. I asked him what he wanted for Christmas, and he told me a fricking Olsen twins movie!!! His mom has made a complete pansy out of him.

Teach him how to fight and talk to women. Swear to God it worked for me. When I was younger I was a little pansy who couldn't talk to girls and couldn't fight. Now I'm a big pansy who can fight and talk to women.

OdderMensch
03-04-2003, 04:16 AM
Hey, I want and Olsen twins movie for christmas too! assumeing christmas is a date 466 days, 17 hours, 28 minutes, and 16 seconds from now. ;)

And what about the boy named Sue? He was one bad mother f:eek:er!

watch your mouth

I'm just talking about Sue!

:D

TkdWarrior
03-04-2003, 05:24 AM
hmmm 7* if philbert's way doesn't work then use pansy way err... NLP(neuoro Linguistic programming) i mean ;)
-TkdWarrior-

ewallace
03-04-2003, 07:45 AM
When the kid is in town, take him downtown and go shopping at "The Alley". You can get him some clothes that make him look tough, and there's plenty of odd folks in that area that you can point out what will happen if he continues the path he is headed down.

Losttrak
03-04-2003, 08:00 AM
Dewd... the Olsen Twins are every mans twisted fantasy. Ok maybe just mine. Have you seen them recently? I think he may not be fruity.... just a prophet of p00n!!

eulerfan
03-04-2003, 09:20 AM
Guys, there is a huge difference between being sensitive and being a sissy.

Anthropologists define the new alpha male, the current one, as a sensitive man. One who is empathetic and understanding. A good communicator, one who offers support.

That doesn't make a guy a sissy. It's not the same thing at all.

Bill Clinton is an example of a current alpha male. "I feel your pain." He's sensitive but he's not a sissy.

Of course women dump sissys. We don't ask for sissys. We never claimed to want sissys.

The guy I'm with now is a perfect example. If I tell him about a problem I'm having, he responds, "I think I understand what you mean. You're saying that....." I tell him that I have problems with insecurities. So he says, "Well then, I'll just have to give you some extra affection." He will instigate conversations about our feelings.

Sensitive.

He has practiced kung-fu for seven years. Had his nose broken. Has been in more than a handful of real fights. Played and watches rugby. If somebody is p!ssing him off, he tells them off.

When he instigates conversations about our 'feelings', it is never a desperate plea for reassurances. It's more of a, 'this is how I feel about us and this is where I see this going.' State of the Union. It's very nice.

Not a sissy.

Now, a lot of guys are sensitive because they are sissys. They act sensitive because they are too weak to really stand up for themselves. Any time you talk about your feelings, it's really him talking about how he feels worried or scared or hurt because, one day, heaven for fend, you were in a p!ssy mood.

I don't know if you guys have ever been with a woman like that, I know they are out there, but that is FRUSTRATING.

That's why they ultimately get dumped.

BIG difference.

Nor do I see any problem with buying a three year old edible lipstick. It's novel and the novelty will wear off inside of a week. Trust me. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

eulerfan
03-04-2003, 09:31 AM
Just to be really clear about this. If anthropologists are defining the current alpha male as sensitive, then sensitive men are getting most of the chicks. It's a validated trend.

ZIM
03-04-2003, 09:35 AM
Now, a lot of guys are sensitive because they are sissys. They act sensitive because they are too weak to really stand up for themselves. Any time you talk about your feelings, it's really him talking about how he feels worried or scared or hurt because, one day, heaven for fend, you were in a p!ssy mood.

This is the womanly definition pertaining to the difference between "as shole" and "d ick" as it stands in common usage! This type of individual is the latter.

Yeah, I speak "chick" :cool: :o

Not so much a mountain out of molehill, really: its a guy thang! But for fun I'll use another toy: how about kool-aid in a bleach bottle? Work for you? is it harmless?

Sure, it's a desperate argument, but i recognize that... LOL

eulerfan
03-04-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by ZIM

This is the womanly definition pertaining to the difference between "as shole" and "d ick" as it stands in common usage! This type of individual is the latter.

Yeah, I speak "chick" :cool: :o

Not so much a mountain out of molehill, really: its a guy thang! But for fun I'll use another toy: how about kool-aid in a bleach bottle? Work for you? is it harmless?

Sure, it's a desperate argument, but i recognize that... LOL

If you speak "chick" then I don't because I use "as shole" and "d ick interchangeably. That was the womanly definition of a pu ssy.

Okay, so, are you guys thinking that flavored lipstick is not harmful if ingested and regular lipstick is?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

We put that sh it on our lips every day! Besides getting it all stuck in your teeth, eating a whole stick of regular lipstick isn't going to hurt you at all. The difference is that one is flavored.

ewallace
03-04-2003, 10:01 AM
Just get the kid some freakin chapstick or blistex for heaven's sake.

I love it when females try to define men:
"50 Different Ways to Please Your Man" By Sarah Throckmorten

Nick Monticello
03-04-2003, 10:07 AM
Anthropologists define the new alpha male, the current one, as a sensitive man. One who is empathetic and understanding. A good communicator, one who offers support

No, this is wacked. Anthropologists are the evolved version of Highschool nerds that were too dumb to get into computers professionally. They say that stuff so they can feel better about thier lack of manlyness and becasue they are inferior weennies.

Women know this. They "Think" they want sensitivity, but every guy I know that is "Sensitive" gets dumped. The secret is to not care too much about her feelings. If she is complaining your not sensitve enogh, that is a sign your doing it right. Keep her wanting. Then when she's getting fed up and feeling overly neglected, take her out, get her drunk, bring her home, bang her silly and rollover and go to sleep. Every once and a wile, buy her jewlery. But NEVER, and I mean NEVER get all touchy feely emotionaly sensitive with her. That stuff is gaurenteed to end it.

See guys, giving women what they want, makes them like they are the alpha in the relationship, and you are subsreviant to them. They don't really want that, no matter how much they "Act" like it. They want a man that is incharge of them, and will put his foot down if they get out of line too much. That is why these Biker freaks that keep thier women on short leashes keep the same one for decades, wile others are in Divorce court every 7 years.

ewallace
03-04-2003, 10:10 AM
Anthropologists are the evolved version of Highschool nerds that were too dumb to get into computers professionally
That's absolutely outstanding.

eulerfan
03-04-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by ewallace
Just get the kid some freakin chapstick or blistex for heaven's sake.

I love it when females try to define men:
"50 Different Ways to Please Your Man" By Sarah Throckmorten

Yeah. We shouldn't do that. Men never do that about women. Never. Not even in the previous post. :rolleyes:

Nick Monticello
03-04-2003, 10:14 AM

norther practitioner
03-04-2003, 10:23 AM
I'm starting to hate these conversations. All this what chicks want bs.... How in hel1 are you going to make any generalizations like this... proof point, some chicks like chicks; proof point, some women are superficial, and love it; proof point, some like nerds who aren't nerds themselves.....

ZIM
03-04-2003, 10:31 AM
If you speak "chick" then I don't because I use "as shole" and "d ick interchangeably. That was the womanly definition of a pu ssy.

Oh my GAWD! there's REGIONAL DIALECTS! :eek: Can't you 'guys' come up wth a 'lingua fu ckwot' like we've got??

Okay, so, are you guys thinking that flavored lipstick is not harmful if ingested and regular lipstick is?

You're missing the point. Guys are primitive, symbolic and totemic critters. Thats what allows a 'small' man to hold his head up in polite company without deflating into a softly mewling ball on the floor. :D :D

GreyMystik
03-04-2003, 10:31 AM
what women want, and what women SAY they want (and even sometimes THINK they want), are quite different things, alot of the time.
this is where the confusion arises.

Royal Dragon
03-04-2003, 10:35 AM
I think Royal Empress is a cutie!!!:D

Losttrak
03-04-2003, 10:35 AM
The issue here is that men and women are experiencing an integration of roles. Now that many women are becoming the providers/breadwinners for the family they are becoming more authoritative in their role. By the same token, mens authoritative role is lessening in many regards due to "sharing" the role of provider. Since men are no longer the authoritative body they must gain other traits to remain useful to the other members of the group dynamic (family :D ).

Royal Dragon
03-04-2003, 10:38 AM
Yeah but we are still the same as we were like 10,000 years ago. We may have new rolls, but there is ALOT of evolutionary hardwireing to over come.

Black Jack
03-04-2003, 10:39 AM
Lost, I think your numbers are a bit flawed. I don't believe that the word many is used to describe women as the sole bread winners for a family. That is still few and far between.

There are still a LOT and I stress a LOT more stay at home mommy's than mr. moms.

Losttrak
03-04-2003, 10:55 AM
Ok then let me clarify. There are many women who now bring in a paycheck and therefore demand a certain measure of authority... more than just being a housewife. Dont let the impression be given that I think women are the most common breadwinner at this point. Def not true. Nevertheless the demands of men to adapt to this changing environment are still there.

GreyMystik
03-04-2003, 10:59 AM
"Yeah but we are still the same as we were like 10,000 years ago. We may have new rolls, but there is ALOT of evolutionary hardwireing to over come."-Royal Dragon

Royal Dragon has hit the proverbial nail on the head with this statement.

it doesn't matter how many women earn paychecks now, their evolutionary EMOTIONAL response is STILL going to be to the strong mate, whether or not they WANT or THINK it will be that way. it's that "hard wiring" that they can't overcome.

eulerfan
03-04-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by norther practitioner
I'm starting to hate these conversations. All this what chicks want bs.... How in hel1 are you going to make any generalizations like this... proof point, some chicks like chicks; proof point, some women are superficial, and love it; proof point, some like nerds who aren't nerds themselves.....

There is no absolute rule. You are correct. That's why I spoke of trends and not rules. The definition of the current alpha male. It won't work with every, single woman. Those are the types of guys who tend to get the 'best' women. The current definition of the best women, that is, the women that men tend to pursue more than any other type of woman, is a woman with a waist/hip ratio of .7.

We are speaking inductively. You try to disprove a deductive argument.

eulerfan
03-04-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by GreyMystik
"Yeah but we are still the same as we were like 10,000 years ago. We may have new rolls, but there is ALOT of evolutionary hardwireing to over come."-Royal Dragon

Royal Dragon has hit the proverbial nail on the head with this statement.

it doesn't matter how many women earn paychecks now, their evolutionary EMOTIONAL response is STILL going to be to the strong mate, whether or not they WANT or THINK it will be that way. it's that "hard wiring" that they can't overcome.

Once again, sensitive and strong are not mutually exclusive. If you are sensitive and weak, you won't get the women. If you are sensitive and strong, you are an ideal.

I think that this is what is so confusing for you guys.

Women recently gained reproductive control. We decide if sex will result in pregnancy. We have a lot of power now as a result of that. It isn't who's the breadwinner. That's a red herring.

Former castleva
03-04-2003, 11:39 AM
Anthropologists define the new alpha male, the current one, as a sensitive man. One who is empathetic and understanding. A good communicator, one who offers support
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, this is wacked. Anthropologists are the evolved version of Highschool nerds that were too dumb to get into computers professionally. They say that stuff so they can feel better about thier lack of manlyness and becasue they are inferior weennies."

I thought anthropology was not concerned about that.
Oh well,this is one of those threads that I should not stick to.

Black Jack
03-04-2003, 12:35 PM
eulerfan,

As a side note, it will be interesting then to see how this paradigm shifts once a male birth control pill hits the general market place.

Budokan
03-04-2003, 12:50 PM
It will further be intersting to see this socialogical debate hit the fan like a pail of turtle dung once men start birthing babies on their own. That's right, it's gonna happen in our lifetime, folks. (And aren't they already doing preliminary tests of this in China?) There's more than enough room in the male abdominal cavity to bring a fetus to term. You'll have to be careful with the hormone shots and prenatal vitamins and whatnot...but the technological barrier is clearly surmountable.

Who needs women then....?

Well, er, I still would...!:D

eulerfan
03-04-2003, 01:09 PM
Men have birth control. The condom. No effect. If I want a child, I just go to a sperm bank. I don't need a man who doesn't take 'the male pill'.

It's not about that. It's about who the woman chooses to raise a family with. Most women want their kids to have a father who is present in body and mind. You have to convince her that you are that man.

Thirty years ago, I have to choose a man. I know that, once we start having sex, I could become pregnant. So, my biggest priority will be a good provider, somebody strong.

Now, I don't get pregnant until I decide to get pregnant. So, I don't have to worry so much about the guy being able to provide in case of any eventuality. I can make more demands about who I choose to reproduce with.

Personally, I want sensitive. We can wait until we're in a financial position to have a kid. But, if I don't think he will be a tender, loving father, he's not putting a bun in this oven.

If guys can have children, you also have to convince them that raising a child alone is desireable. I don't think many men OR women are going to buy that.

eulerfan
03-04-2003, 01:12 PM
Once again, though, strong is important. This is not about women being in a position to choose something different. It's about adding to what we looked for before. We have more leverage, so we can ask for MORE.

We want strong AND we want sensitive.

eulerfan
03-04-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Former castleva
I thought anthropology was not concerned about that.
Oh well,this is one of those threads that I should not stick to.

an·thro·pol·o·gy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nthr-pl-j)
n.
The scientific study of the origin, the behavior, and the physical, social, and cultural development of humans.

This is exactly what anthropologists are concerned with. It's their bread and butter.

Robinf
03-04-2003, 01:17 PM
Since my posts seem to kill many threads, I'll post a response here and, hopefully, kill it.

what women want, and what women SAY they want (and even sometimes THINK they want), are quite different things, alot of the time.

These generalizations are about some of the dumbest things I've read in a while.

Give me a break! Women don't know what they want as much as men don't know what they want. Know why? We're all people! We all have different desires in a mate. Some women want sensitive. Some want strong. Some want in between. We're all different!

Why don't you guys stop trying to figure out women and just be men! No one likes anyone who whines!

Thread dead.

Robin

eulerfan
03-04-2003, 01:41 PM
Robin,

I'll say this again. I am not talking about what ALL women want. I'm talking about what women tend to look for. Generalizations are quite apt and relevant when talking about how people behave.

Generally, women don't like to be abused. Some women actually look for men who will abuse them. That doesn't mean there isnt' a strong tendency in women to avoid abusive men.

There are measurable trends in the way people behave.

There are whole fields that study such trends. Sociology, anthropology, marketing.

We are all different. But, sorry to say it, we aren't that different.

Black Jack
03-04-2003, 01:42 PM
Your looking at this from a female point of view, or at least your female point of view, I am stating it from a male point of view.

Male birth control that goes beyond the condom, a form of birth control that a good deal of men hate, remeber I am saying birth control not disease prevention, will allow a man to take away the risk of getting his better half pregant when he does not want such a thing, as we all know condoms are not fool proof. It also takes out things such as bad timing, trickery, the heat of the moment, and all that jazz for those men that may not have the most solid of relationships where trust or common sense is as solid as they wish it to be.

Instead of it being a one way street it can go both ways. It will give the gent a little more choice in his decision department of when and why.

I have been in a committed relationship for over 10 years and as we are engaged it still grows strong.

Nick Monticello
03-04-2003, 02:17 PM
Generally, women don't like to be abused. Some women actually look for men who will abuse them. That doesn't mean there isnt' a strong tendency in women to avoid abusive men.

Reply]
Then why is it men that slap their women around every once and a wile (Not brutal abouse mind you) have women that stay forever?

I have noticed this myself. The guys I have seen that have the most stable relationships seem to act like they couldn't give a rat's ass about sensetivity. Most can't even spell it. They expect a hot dinner on the table when they get home, don't lift a finger around the house, punish the kids by spanking first and asking questions later. Yelling when there are things they don't like reguardless of how it makes the woman feel, invie all thierr beer drinking friends over for football even though thier woman wants to watch horses on TV.

I'm tell'n ya all, deep down, women see sensitive as weak. It does not matter how big his biceps are. I hate you say it, but guys like Tank Abbot seem to have the most stable relationships.

RD has a good point about the primitive man thing. deep down women see sensitivity as a feminine thing. They over the long haul, don't respect sensitive men as much as they do the brutis neanderthal. I have seen 5 realtionships, marriges and the like all fall apart. The man did his best to be sensitve, and loving and all that crap. In all cases, the women left him for a Biker that stepped on sensitve men for fun. these girls are friends of mine. I still talk to them. They all re married the bikers, and seem realtively happy. The men, continued to be sensitive, and went through multiple break ups. Finnaly after they got really hurt, and stopped careing and being "Sensitive", they found women that stayed.

I'm tell'n you guys, ignor her, insult her on ocasion, take her for granted act like you don't give a rat's ass so long as dinner is hot and the sex is good, and they will stay forever. But if you give them too much importance in your life, they stop loving you and go find themselves a brutish cave man. Then they complian he's not sensitive, but never leave.

ewallace
03-04-2003, 02:40 PM
The guys I have seen that have the most stable relationships seem to act like they couldn't give a rat's ass about sensetivity.
I used to have that attitude. **** near got me deevorsed. Don't forget that everything you see isn't everything that goes on. Many dudes act like that but are a real wuss when the boys ain't around. Seen that too many times.

Royal Dragon
03-04-2003, 02:44 PM
Maybe you over did it?

See, I think the trick is to spend time with them, pay attention to them, but still be a jerk enough so they don't think you care too much. It's a balance thing.

eulerfan
03-04-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Black Jack
Your looking at this from a female point of view, or at least your female point of view, I am stating it from a male point of view.

Male birth control that goes beyond the condom, a form of birth control that a good deal of men hate, remeber I am saying birth control not disease prevention, will allow a man to take away the risk of getting his better half pregant when he does not want such a thing, as we all know condoms are not fool proof. It also takes out things such as bad timing, trickery, the heat of the moment, and all that jazz for those men that may not have the most solid of relationships where trust or common sense is as solid as they wish it to be.

Instead of it being a one way street it can go both ways. It will give the gent a little more choice in his decision department of when and why.

I have been in a committed relationship for over 10 years and as we are engaged it still grows strong.

Black Jack, that's not the topic. How will a man being able to choose when pregnancy occurs affect his choice in a mate...a long term mate...who you stay with? Or a woman's choice in a mate, for that matter? Because that's the topic. How people choose life mates. That's the point of view I'm looking at it from.

eulerfan
03-04-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Nick Monticello

Reply]
Then why is it men that slap their women around every once and a wile (Not brutal abouse mind you) have women that stay forever?....RD has a good point about the primitive man thing. deep down women see sensitivity as a feminine thing. They over the long haul, don't respect sensitive men as much as they do the brutis neanderthal. I have seen 5 realtionships, marriges and the like all fall apart. The man did his best to be sensitve, and loving and all that crap. In all cases, the women left him for a Biker that stepped on sensitve men for fun. these girls are friends of mine. I still talk to them. They all re married the bikers, and seem realtively happy. The men, continued to be sensitive, and went through multiple break ups. Finnaly after they got really hurt, and stopped careing and being "Sensitive", they found women that stayed.

Nick, this is so far from my reality I have to wonder where you are living and the proportion of running cars to broken cars on these people's lawns. The vast majority of long term relationships and solid marriages I've seen have been ones where the man is sensitive and kind and loving and caring.

Your situation sounds socio-economic to me.

Seriously, how many bikers do you think there are? I don't even know one.

ewallace
03-04-2003, 03:10 PM
I have to wonder where you are living and the proportion of running cars to broken cars on these people's lawns
I will definitely be using that one.

SevenStar
03-04-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Losttrak
Dewd... the Olsen Twins are every mans twisted fantasy. Ok maybe just mine. Have you seen them recently? I think he may not be fruity.... just a prophet of p00n!!

Yeah, I actually tried that rationalization, figuring that maybe he was actually ahead of his time and that he was a pimp fantasizing of a threesome with them. But he messed that up when I asked him if he liked girls and he said "No."

Oso
03-04-2003, 05:32 PM
I took the day off and have been trapped by the stupidity of
ralek's thread, talk of why capital punishment is a bad thing,
why torture is bad and now more talk about ninja's are 'sooooo
kewl'

Your obviously missing RD's Women Baffel me" Thread!!

there's nothing baffling about women so it wasn't of interest.

they are freekin' strange.

but they have cornered the market on the one thing we NEED.

So, you just figure out what it's worth to you and try and find
a woman who's only charging what you can afford. Simple.

rubthebuddha
03-04-2003, 05:39 PM
not only is oso trolling his own thread, he's trolling HIMSELF.

thus the envelope gets pushed a little further.

Oso
03-04-2003, 07:57 PM

Serpent
03-04-2003, 08:57 PM
Listen when she's upset, learn at least a few different ways of making her come and don't take any **** when she's feeling snippy. Plus, you should be able to pick a tiny flower for her without crushing it and also be able pick her up without any effort (chicks love it when their guy picks them up).

That's all there is to it. All the rest is practice and getting used to the idiosyncracies.

:)

eulerfan
03-04-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
Listen when she's upset...

It's looks so simple, doesn't it? What is so freaking hard about that?

Here's men:

a) blow jobs
b) don't start a fight unless you are sure it's something you feel warrants a fight
c) the promise of more blow jobs

The rest is particular to the individual.

joedoe
03-04-2003, 09:53 PM
*pulls up chair and beer* Anyone got any popcorn?

Serpent
03-04-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by eulerfan

It's looks so simple, doesn't it? What is so freaking hard about that?

Here's men:

a) blow jobs
b) don't start a fight unless you are sure it's something you feel warrants a fight
c) the promise of more blow jobs

The rest is particular to the individual.

You left out bringing beer while he's watching the game.

Of course, if you bring him a beer while he's watching the game and then give him a blow job, without blocking his vision of the tv, then he'd be entirely under your control.

SevenStar
03-04-2003, 09:57 PM
problem is they don't always talk when they're upset - they sometimes clam up and mope around. The flaw with women is that they are creatures of emotion. They are predictable to an extent, but that emotional factor screws everything up.

Serpent
03-04-2003, 10:00 PM
problem is they don't always talk when they're upset - they sometimes clam up and mope around. The flaw with women is that they are creatures of emotion. They are predictable to an extent, but that emotional factor screws everything up.

See my comment about being snippy.

eulerfan
03-04-2003, 10:01 PM
joedoe,
You think somebody will argue with me on this?

The bj has never failed me. NEVER!!!!!!!!

Serpent
03-04-2003, 10:02 PM
joedoe,

It's posts like these that make me love eulerfan a little more every day.

eulerfan
03-04-2003, 10:03 PM

You left out bringing beer while he's watching the game.

No, frequent blow jobs alone will make this unneccessary. Frequent blow jobs will cause him to bring YOU beer during the game.

eulerfan
03-04-2003, 10:05 PM

Guys get all emotional, too. But we know exactly how to handle this.

"Why are you always riding my @ss about......"
"Shut the fu(k up, drop your pants and sit on the end of the bed."

Fight over.

SevenStar
03-04-2003, 10:05 PM
joedoe,

There we have it. euler and her bj style are undefeated in challenge matches.

SevenStar
03-04-2003, 10:08 PM

Fight over.

Margie, do you handle an emotional sig that way too?

Serpent
03-04-2003, 10:09 PM

No, frequent blow jobs alone will make this unneccessary. Frequent blow jobs will cause him to bring YOU beer during the game.

Having never used blow jobs myself in the manner in which you speak, I'll defer to your experience.

However, I maintain that if he's watching the game and you bring him a beer and then give him a blow job, he will do anything you want.

Anything.

Serpent
03-04-2003, 10:09 PM

Margie, do you handle an emotional sig that way too?

SevenStar, do you?

SevenStar
03-04-2003, 10:15 PM
No, I'm not the pansy boy from earlier in the thread :p

Serpent
03-04-2003, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I bet he's no stranger to the kneeling half of the BJ.

joedoe
03-04-2003, 10:31 PM
joedoe,

OMG I think I just dirtied my pants :D

Actually Serpent, BJ + swallow means that a guy will do anything for a girl, BJ + beer means he may do anything for her :D

So eulerfan, when are you coming down under? :D

Serpent
03-04-2003, 10:32 PM
So, Bj + swallow + beer.....?

joedoe
03-04-2003, 10:33 PM
= slave for life :D

Serpent
03-04-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by joedoe
= slave for life :D

So what say you, eulerfan? Agreed?

I think we have the formula for men and women now, right here in this thread.

Notice how the formula for women is much more complicated.

respectmankind
03-05-2003, 03:51 AM
kill al women

Royal Dragon
03-05-2003, 06:24 AM

Fight over.

Reply]
See, Nick is right. If your an ass, they love it and give you attention!!

respectmankind
03-05-2003, 06:42 AM
anyone hear the song 'kim'. that says everything that needs to be said about women.

Losttrak
03-05-2003, 07:58 AM

Fight over.

Now thats a load of crapola. All the BJ does it lower your resistance to nagging. The only way you can ever get any rest from an argument with a BJ is if you shoot her in the eye and she has to spend the day at the optometrist. Dont let them convince you of that, guys!

eulerfan
03-05-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Losttrak

Now thats a load of crapola. All the BJ does it lower your resistance to nagging. The only way you can ever get any rest from an argument with a BJ is if you shoot her in the eye and she has to spend the day at the optometrist. Dont let them convince you of that, guys!

What are you talking about? I'm not using a bj to give the GUY rest from an argument. I'm using it to shut HIM up. Becasue he's obviously in a bad mood and trying to start a fight for no reason.

Give the bj. Right after the bj, that's when you explain why you are always riding his @ss about it. You say, "Okay, I'm always riding you about doing that because you never do it. If you did it, like you keep saying you will, I wouldn't ask you to do it anymore, would I? If you are really averse to doing it, tell me that. But telling me you will do it and then not doing it will only cause me to keep reminding you to do it."

Pre bj, he would argue with you. Post bj, he will listen to what you are saying. It's like magic.

eulerfan
03-05-2003, 08:47 AM

See, Nick is right. If your an ass, they love it and give you attention!!

That's not an @ss, RD. That's just a regular guy who's had a bad day and is a bit on edge. Members of the human race get uppity now and again, RD. It's unavoidable.

Oso
03-05-2003, 08:52 AM
so, the next time your wife gets lipstick for any boy child, smack
her down and blow one in her face. Sounds like that should solve
the problem.

mostly cuz you'll be without a wife and all the worry associated
with the situation.;)

Royal Dragon
03-05-2003, 09:04 AM
Mine said she loved me, and missses me and can't wait till she gets home, despite the fact I gave her great greife about the lipstick thing.

I'm waiting to here he painted the walls with the lipstick.

Terri made a point to call and tell me she was at the store, and he really likes Camo army pants, so she bought him some. I praised her for that of course :D

eulerfan
03-05-2003, 09:08 AM
When my brother was about nine, my sister and I put him in her christmas dance dress. High heels, full make up, a little purse. I still have the picture we took. He's posing with his hip sticking out, trying to look all womanly. He's obviously getting a huge kick out of it.

He's ex-Navy. 6'6". I can't go to a bar with that guy without girls flocking around him, enraptured, throwing their phone numbers at him.

Mountain. Molehill. Get over it. That three year old will.

eulerfan
03-05-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by ghthomason
Eulerfan,

You are soooo wrong. Your argument is the polar opposite of right. I don't think there has ever been anything said on this board that was more blatantly biased or obtuse. Your assumptions about men make me fume!!!

Now, I'm going to go sit on the edge of my bed and wait for your rebuttal.

;)

Well, now, putting a guy in a good mood again has to have its own pay off.

good mood must decompose into back rubs and roses and fine food and shiny things and compliments and a willingness to dance with you despite looking like an idiot and chocolates and............I'm telling you, those things are magical!

Oso
03-05-2003, 10:54 AM
Relationships must be mutually beneficial.

Just the appearance of mutual benefit does not work in the long
run.

I think the best relationships are those where both people can
approach it with a certain objectivity. This may seem ironic but
IF you can have the love/passion AND step aside and examine
the roots of the relationship you have a much better success rate.

Serpent
03-05-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Oso
Relationships must be mutually beneficial.

Just the appearance of mutual benefit does not work in the long
run.

And that, dear children, is how the 69 was born.

Oso
03-05-2003, 07:04 PM
exactly, eulerfans logic is flawed because she is talking about a 68

dezhen2001
03-05-2003, 07:09 PM
i knew that one LOL! :D

dawood

Oso
03-05-2003, 07:11 PM
good cuz the first person that has to ask is going to get ripped.

;)

dezhen2001
03-05-2003, 07:13 PM
LOL! :D the numbers speak for themselves anyway man.

dawood

Serpent
03-05-2003, 08:09 PM
68 = You go down on me and I'll owe you one?

eulerfan
03-05-2003, 09:39 PM
68 = You go down on me and I'll owe you one?

It's like a 69 but the woman is facing the opposite way. Something else is licked. Because I was saying bjs for him and shiny things for me.

But that is exactly what I look for in relationships.

Really.

They work just fine.

eulerfan
03-05-2003, 09:51 PM
Really. Serpent, the fact that I gave a bj based theory on relationships the second you showed up in the thread is...it's just coincidence. That's all. Don't over think it.

dezhen2001
03-05-2003, 09:54 PM
LOL! must be glad to have him back eulerfan :D

dawood

Serpent
03-05-2003, 10:03 PM
Really. Serpent, the fact that I gave a bj based theory on relationships the second you showed up in the thread is...it's just coincidence. That's all. Don't over think it.

I can't help it. The subconscious thought process is just too obvious to me.

eulerfan
03-06-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by dezhen2001
LOL! must be glad to have him back eulerfan :D

dawood

Can you blame me? It's so much fun when he's here.:D

dezhen2001
03-06-2003, 08:24 AM
so basically ur saying the rest of us suck then? :D

dawood

Oso
03-06-2003, 02:07 PM
no dez, she's pretty much been saying she does:D

eulerfan
03-06-2003, 04:06 PM
Boys, boys, boys. We ALL suck.

Welcome to the monkey house!

dezhen2001
03-06-2003, 05:14 PM
thats true! :D left myself wide open for that one though oso ******. :|

dawood

dezhen2001
03-06-2003, 05:32 PM
ps. just to prove that eulerfan has given me my eyebrows back :D

dawood

Serpent
03-06-2003, 05:48 PM

Can you blame me? It's so much fun when he's here.:D

Awww. *blush* So kind.

:)

(BTW, I don't suck. Don't believe anyone that tells you different.)

dezhen2001
03-06-2003, 06:41 PM
you swallow? :D

dawood

Serpent
03-06-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by dezhen2001
you swallow? :D

dawood

How can I swallow if I don't suck?

Sheesh, Dezhen, you gotta think these things through! ;)

FatherDog
03-06-2003, 07:40 PM
Welcome to the monkey house!

I read that book when I was 9. Great book...

It probably explains a great deal about my character that I'd read Vonnegut's complete works before my age reached double digits.

Serpent
03-06-2003, 07:42 PM
Freak.

eulerfan
03-06-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by FatherDog

I read that book when I was 9. Great book...

It probably explains a great deal about my character that I'd read Vonnegut's complete works before my age reached double digits.

It probably explains a great deal about my character, and the way I post here, that I read Judy Blume's complete works before I reached double digits.

I owe that woman a debt of gratitude. A huge debt of gratitude. Nothing in my adolescence was the least bit surprising or embarassing.

Serpent
03-06-2003, 08:33 PM

I owe that woman a debt of gratitude. A huge debt of gratitude. Nothing in my adolescence was the least bit surprising or embarassing.

You don't feel cheated?

eulerfan
03-06-2003, 08:45 PM

You don't feel cheated?

Nope. In fact, she's the reason I waited until I was in love for my first time. There was no mystery about it, she had shown me how to take care of matters myself, and I'd read about what can happen if you aren't in love. None of that hell-fire and brimstone, you could get pregnant, you'll get a bad reputation cr@p parents try to use. Just this cruddy, walking around feeling all weird and not knowing what to do when you see him again sort of real life stuff.

She presents it clearly, vividly and honestly.

I just love that woman.

Serpent
03-06-2003, 09:02 PM
That's great. Shame there's not more like her around.

A friend of mine just had a baby girl. I'll have to remember this so that I can buy her the books in about a decade.

SevenStar
03-06-2003, 09:51 PM

How can I swallow if I don't suck?

Sheesh, Dezhen, you gotta think these things through! ;)

c'mon, you think it through - you can swallow but not suck.

Serpent
03-06-2003, 09:55 PM

c'mon, you think it through - you can swallow but not suck.

Sure, but that'd take some careful aiming.

dezhen2001
03-06-2003, 11:36 PM
7* LOL! thanks for that :D

wushu chik
03-07-2003, 01:32 AM
When it comes to women and what they want....Christina said it all!

What A Girl Wants
Written by: Shelly Peiken/Guy Roche

What a girl wants
What a girl needs
Whatever makes me happy and sets you free...
What a girl wants
What a girl needs
Whatever keeps me in your arms
Like a rock, you waited so patiently
While I got it together
While I figured it out
I only looked, but I never touched
'Cause in my heart was a picture of us
Holdin' hands, making plans and lucky for me you understand

Chorus:
What a girl wants
What a girl needs
Whatever makes me happy sets you free
And I'm thanking you for knowing exactly
What a girl wants
What a girl needs
Whatever keeps me in your arms
And I'm thanking you for being there for me
Yeah yeah

A weaker man might have walked away
But you had faith
Strong enough to move over and give me space
While I got it together
While I figured it out
They say if you love something let it go
If it comes back, it's yours
That's how you know
It's for keeps yeah, it's for sure
And you're ready and willin' to give me more than

Chorus

A girl needs somebody sensitive but tough
Somebody there when the goin' gets rough
Every night he'll be giving his love
To just one girl

Somebody cool but real tender too
Somebody, baby, just like you
Can keep me hangin' around
With the one who always knew

Chorus (repeat)

dezhen2001
03-07-2003, 02:18 AM
LOL who woulda thought christina could say something that you agree with :D

dawood

wushu chik
03-07-2003, 02:22 AM
HAHAHA, David!!

It was supposed to be taken as a joke!! The ONLY song I like by Christina is Beautiful....and barely at that!

As for this song, tis just GAY!!!

~Wen~

dezhen2001
03-07-2003, 02:24 AM
it was taken as a joke. :)

dawood