PDA

View Full Version : OT: Anti war? Make yourself heard

Sasha
03-04-2003, 10:59 AM
http://www.moveon.org/emergency/

There's a serious petition made by people who offer a clear alternative to war, asking the UN to stand up to America.

@PLUGO
03-04-2003, 11:03 AM
MoveOn is very active in the Bay Area California . . .
...but sometimes Cali seems like a completely different palent then say the rest of the U.S.

Badger
03-04-2003, 11:05 AM
To my mind, it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence,injury,crime & death.
How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness.How unnatural.How cheap.How cowardly.How pathetic.

Always Kocked, Locked & Ready To Rock... Doc!!!

To my mind, it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence,injury,crime & death.
How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness.How unnatural.How cheap.How cowardly.How pathetic.

Losttrak
03-04-2003, 11:26 AM
Badger, where do you train?

Badger
03-04-2003, 12:50 PM
I workout with training partners in a garage.
Before that I trained at Carlos Machado's Academy.

What about you?

Badger

ewallace
03-04-2003, 12:51 PM
Basically Badger is still mopping floors and washing windows. Once he has proved himself he will get to learn to fight. And he will get a vintage car too.

Badger
03-04-2003, 01:01 PM
I'm still working up to that. Right now it's toilets.

Badger

Losttrak
03-04-2003, 01:02 PM
I have started attending Carlos's school recently but havent been able to attend for a few. What did you think about his school?

Badger
03-04-2003, 01:12 PM
Carlos is a great instructor & a very cool person.
Lot of good people to train with.
The training is mostly sport(with kimono).
I thought it was a little too expensive.

Badger

Losttrak
03-04-2003, 01:17 PM
Yeah its DEF very expensive... I am going against my better judgement by paying that much but I will hold off a bit and see how the training goes. I will prolly go for a few months then train with some friends until I have a strong grasp of what I am doing... then come back for some more.

Badger
03-04-2003, 01:26 PM
Learn the basics ..they can go along way.

BTW, Ryu & Bizarro Ryu both trained with Carlos as well.

Surferdude
03-04-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Badger

Hey what do you say.. lets go down by the bay, eat some hay, you know we just may!!!!!:D :p :rolleyes:

Badger
03-04-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Surferdude

Hey what do you say.. lets go down by the bay, eat some hay, you know we just may!!!!!:D :p :rolleyes:

You know I once trained at a place off Nantuckett...:p