PDA

View Full Version : What went down with the ShaolinTiger/ Ralek fight.

rogue
03-05-2003, 08:58 PM
What's the official account of the fight?

Ben Gash
03-05-2003, 09:06 PM
Ralek sat down with a tub of hand cream and a copy of Men Only and he beat Shaolin Tiger to within an inch of his life ;)

LEGEND
03-05-2003, 09:15 PM
Shaolin Tiger showed up...so did RALEK...Shaolin account is simple...it was a training match for him. Shaolin spent most of the time chasing Ralek around the park. Finally taking Ralek down to the ground. Ralek got guard and that was it! Ralek account is exaggerated. I can't wait to be there to roll with him. Shaolin is now a blue belt under Yamasaki's and Merry Prankster is a blue or purple under LLOYD's. I came from Carl Runk's Submission Wrestling program so I to would like to endure the powers of RALEK.

PHILBERT
03-05-2003, 11:47 PM
Ralek punched ST00 with his Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Iron Steel Gracie JuJutsu punch, blowing half of ST00 head off, covering his entire arms and body in blood. 2 cops came up and he threw a kamehameha attack obliterating them. Him and ST00 then wrestled a little bit, and Ralek revealed he had no genitals when kicked there 10 times.

Ralek then threw a Spirt Bomb at ST00, which he deflected and it landed somewhere in Iraq causing a large explosion (and probably what made the U.S. believe Iraq has WMDs). Ralek then jumped in the air and held in place for several seconds before doing a spinning back side kick to ST00 chest. Then ST00 threw Ralek against a tree, defeating him in a single shot. They then sat down and talked for a while.

Meanwhile everyone else in the park had been killed because of the sheer force of the attacks by the 2 fighters.

shaolin kungfu
03-05-2003, 11:51 PM
LOL :D

Just like in dragon ball z.

Ralek
03-06-2003, 12:19 AM
Well. I'm the one who fought the fight.

I'll go through it step by step. I drive up in my car and get out. I walk down a little slope towards the lake. then i look around for a bench to sit down on and star goign back towards the side walk to sit on the bench. Then Shalin tiger comes up and and asks if i'm meeting someone. I say yes. Shaolin Tiger got there early and tried to find a remote location in the park. We walk over to the spot he choose and i forget what all we were talking about.

Then we start fighting. as far as me "running away" that was me keeping a distance and not trading punches. I stayed the outside and jab and never let him fight on the inside. I'm long and skinny. that's what yoru supposed to do. He did hit pretty hard and i opened up a few cuts on me and landed roundhouses to the leg. but he could never get inside and land a power punch. I got him in the mouth and my hand was cut on his tooth. I had a rectangular slit in my hand where his tooth was(still have a scar between my knuckles). and my hand started bleeding. Shaolin Tiger got tired and wanted to take a rest break.

Then we fought again. Shaolin tiger did an "iron broom" sweep but i backed up and it only nicked my ankle. I just keep him back and jab. He get's tired agian and takes a rest break.

Then we start up again and he shoots in for the double leg takedown. he gets it and lands in side mount. Then i do an Elbow-knee escpae from the Gracie Jiujitu Total Defense CD-ROM (TM) and put him in guard. I punched him in the face and made more blood. He tried a dim mak pressure point but it didn't work. We both agreed to stand back up. Shaolin tiger was spitting gobs of blood out of his mouth. somewhere in the fight one of the round houses he threw cut open my arm.

We stop fighitng becuase some guy who looks like a park security guard is hanging around. Then we just go over to a bench and talk. Then a police man rode by on a bike and i can hear his walkie talkie say "two guys were figting". He just rode right by because we were just sittng there talking. He rode RIGHT by us on the side walk. i tried to hide the blood on me but he didn't notice.

Was it a true street fight? no, we both agreed to fight and no one's dying or anything but it Was full contact. bare fists make lost of cuts

shaolin kungfu
03-06-2003, 12:26 AM
Besides video games and tapes, what exactly is your training routine?

SevenStar
03-06-2003, 02:01 AM
LOL as hilarious as the video game thing is, that was actually a troll started by GDA that ralek adopted...

old jong
03-06-2003, 07:45 AM
Ralek wakes up in his little room.He looks at the ceiling while his right hand is looking for something familiar.He thinks for himself " that dream was like reality"...The hamster in his cage near the window was looking at him like if he was saying "You could make a good story with that dream!"...
(This is maybe fictional but this could be a lot closer to reality!) ;)

red5angel
03-06-2003, 07:59 AM
What is Shaolin Tigers take on this fight?

KC Elbows
03-06-2003, 08:01 AM
Old Jong, your account had an error in it. The hamster didn't have a fearful look in it's eye.

ShaolinTiger00
03-06-2003, 08:13 AM
9/10 of my brain tells me to smile and ignore this.

I'll go through it step by step. I drive up in my car and get out. I walk down a little slope towards the lake. then i look around for a bench to sit down on and star goign back towards the side walk to sit on the bench. Then Shalin tiger comes up and and asks if i'm meeting someone. I say yes. Shaolin Tiger got there early and tried to find a remote location in the park. We walk over to the spot he choose and i forget what all we were talking about.

Fairly accurate. Hell yeah I got there early. I was by myself and had never been to Fredneck Maryland before. Momma didn't raise a fool. you should have seen the look on this guys face when he sees me walking across the park making a beeline for him. he was actually shaking but to his credit looked me in the eye when I asked him. As we walk to the corner of the park we were talking about the silliness of internet challenges and KFO personalities.

Then we start fighting. as far as me "running away" that was me keeping a distance and not trading punches. I stayed the outside and jab and never let him fight on the inside. I'm long and skinny. that's what yoru supposed to do. He did hit pretty hard and i opened up a few cuts on me and landed roundhouses to the leg. but he could never get inside and land a power punch. I got him in the mouth and my hand was cut on his tooth. I had a rectangular slit in my hand where his tooth was(still have a scar between my knuckles). and my hand started bleeding. Shaolin Tiger got tired and wanted to take a rest break.

Here is where the facts got blurry.
In hindsight its pretty easy to call backing up and running away from me "just using my strategy" but the reality is that you wanted no piece of me because the second you would have came at me, you would have been eating your teeth and you knew it. In fact despite his total avoidance I still managed to chase him and bang away at him with kicks (aimed above his knee as to not seriously injure him) One kick spun him completely around and we both laughed. After about 10 minutes of this cat and mouse. (In hindsight I should have just waited for him to conserve my energy but it was a friendly sparring session to me so thre was nothing wrong. I did say " break" at no time did he even think about hitting me much less actually touch me.

Then we fought again. Shaolin tiger did an "iron broom" sweep but i backed up and it only nicked my ankle. I just keep him back and jab. He get's tired agian and takes a rest break.

A minute of two later we resume. This time I wanted to use a clevr technique of two to get him as he clearly did not want to close to fight me. He tried maybe twice to punch at me but the moment he saw me close he was backpeddling. (He isn't stupid!)
Yep, I tried a iron broom sweep but due to his very long legs was able to avoid it at the last moment. It would have certainly took him off his feet. After another 5-10 minutes we stopped when a dogwalker happened to walk by us.

Then we start up again and he shoots in for the double leg takedown. he gets it and lands in side mount. Then i do an Elbow-knee escpae from the Gracie Jiujitu Total Defense CD-ROM (TM) and put him in guard. I punched him in the face and made more blood. He tried a dim mak pressure point but it didn't work. We both agreed to stand back up. Shaolin tiger was spitting gobs of blood out of his mouth. somewhere in the fight one of the round houses he threw cut open my arm.

I was getting bored. I decided just take the guy to th ground and lets see what this BJJ (I had no idea) was all about. I hit a double leg on him and land across him. He started moving and I just started watching him. He used the elbow/knee escape to get to the guard. I sat there in the guard and thought "hmm" He made no offense at all. just laid there. (totally gay, it was bugging me out) I lightly tapped him on the ribs as I contemplated punching him in the gut. As I did this the squirrly little bastid pops me in the lip. very lightly.. As he did this I leaned forward and rapped my closed fist against his jaw twice (like one knocks on a door) to remind him that if he wanted to start punching I was more than ready. (I felt very relaxed the entire time, this was not a fight, just a lesson..) I grabbed his throat with my left but didn't make much effort to squeeze. I started pushing my fingers on his ribs with the right. These were just things to make him uncomfortable. I just wanted to see if he'd release this hold. He sure wasn't attacking ( You shame Helio..) As we were grappling, people were starting to appear around the park and we decided that this was a good time to vamos. Good timing because someone must have called cop. one on a bicycle was cruising towards us and we started to walk towards the cars. and we were still very friendly and I showed him a few throwing techniques. He pointed out my lip was bleeding. the inside corner has got scraped on my tooth from his Viscious blow! lol. I spit and smiled. I was very fine.

As we got to the car the bike cop was coming right to us so Ralek wiped off as much blood as possible. He had been cut up pretty good from the kicks and was starting to bruise. (I still feel sorry about that. I should have pulled back some.)

We left and agreed that this was fun and that we'd have to get together again.

After this encounter I was a bit bothered that while I was confident in my striking and clinching abilities, My wrestling skills didn't have submissions and while I could probably fight back to defend myself, I didn't know how to finish someone on the ground. shortly after I found myself at judo and bjj classes. problem solved.

:D

Rouge - This is such an overt Troll post! shame....

Budokan
03-06-2003, 08:23 AM
"Old Jong, your account had an error in it. The hamster didn't have a fearful look in it's eye." --KC Elbows

ROFLMGAO! Oh, man, that's priceless!

:D I was gonna add my two yen worth to this but nothing can remotely approach that! I'm still laughing...:D

KC Elbows
03-06-2003, 08:33 AM
There's nothing funny about a frightened hamster.

Taomonkey
03-06-2003, 08:37 AM
Personally I dont buy the story any further than Ralek could throw me. If I remember the fight was suposed to be at 11:00 and they were both back here on the web posting the "results" at like 11:20. Unless they had wireless modems and laptops, I doubt it ever happened.

Felipe Bido
03-06-2003, 08:41 AM
The fact is clear....what happened is exactly what happens when you spar with a newbie, and you want to be nice to him.

You don't hit him as hard as you can (I bet ST00 could have broken the poor troll's leg), you smile, and go easy...but the newbie is afraid, has no control, strikes as hard as he can, and in this case, runs as much as he can.

So, my man ST00 gets tired of this sh¡t, and goes to play on the ground. But he didn't know that Ralek would come back here to say it was a **** fight, with blood everywhere...and here comes my motto:

"Never be nice to newbie..you'll go easy on them, and after the fight they'll go everywhere saying they kicked your ass"

At least ST00 got something good out of it, and went on to complete and improve his arsenal of weapons and strategies.

ShaolinTiger00
03-06-2003, 08:58 AM
Felipe Bido

Absolutely correct.

(I bet ST00 could have broken the poor troll's leg) I was thinking the same thing. I kept apologizing after every good kick as he winced.

I learned 2 things.

1. groundwork was a skill that I wanted to have

2. Never go thru with a challenge unless you plan to visciously beat your opponent because anything less will give a dishonorable person room to manipulate and twist the reality.

I can't count the times that people on this forum have said that I am Ralek, That the meeting didn't happen, blah blah blah..

Ralek
03-06-2003, 10:40 AM
Tao Monkey. Umm. i think this forum using Pacific time so the time zones are different. Right now its' 12:31 on the east coast and the forum says it's 9 something. Not everyone lives on the Pacific Coast you know. We got people from all over the world in all different time zones posting here. I'm on the east coast so our time is later than your time.

Shaolin Tiger. I think you view is skewed. I could have easily finished you off when you got tied and had to take a rest break. You were all sweating and breathing and i hadn't broken a sweat. You were way out of shape and if it was a real fight you wouldn't get rest breaks and you would have collapsed and i would easily finsih you off. But I showed mercy and let you rest when you got tired.

I am invincible. I have also KO'd a taijiquan instructor but he wasn't as good as shaolin tiger.

Ralek
03-06-2003, 10:46 AM
Shaolin tiger. Don't complain about me not trading punches with you. You should be able to close the distance and get in there. I just evaded and jabs. I was using virtually no energy at all while you got all tired trying to get inside.

And it worked. You punched yourself out and had to stop.

apoweyn
03-06-2003, 10:48 AM
being in a boxing ring should change that dynamic a bit, don't you think.

Ralek
03-06-2003, 11:07 AM
Nah. And if he wants we can fight outside the ring in the building. Or we could stay inside the ring. or we coudl do both like in the WWF sometimes the action goes outside the ring.

apoweyn
03-06-2003, 11:11 AM
not at this gym, it doesn't. you go out of the ring, you're sprawled on a weight set.

stuart b.

Ralek
03-06-2003, 11:19 AM
Nah. I'll just use my spider like reflexes to find a way to make space. You can always find space.

Shaolin Tiger is too out of shape to pose any danger to me. I hope ST has gotten in better shape since the last time we fought cuase if he isn't then he's going down again from fatigue.

Taomonkey
03-06-2003, 11:23 AM
Ralek, yes I know how time works,

God I wish I had a trip to MD in the near future, I would love to wake this kid up.

You better watch who you challenge, just because ST took it easy on you, doesnt mean the next guy will.

apoweyn
03-06-2003, 11:24 AM
I just remembered why it is that I don't usually converse with you on KFO, but opt to do it via email instead.

It's too reminiscent of going to the circus and trying to look terribly busy while the clowns wander through the audience looking for a 'volunteer' to help them with their next trick.

I'll be on the email if you need to find me.

Stuart B.

DragonzRage
03-06-2003, 04:04 PM
Ralek,

I give you credit for actually stepping up to a real fighter, but stop talking crap. If he was really going all out on you he probably could've dropped you on your head and left you lying in the park with a broken neck.

You have some serious mental problems man. How old are you? why do your parents allow you to go out picking fights with strangers over the internet? Why do you want to pick fights with experienced fighters when you barely have an ounce of training? Any experienced fighter could kill you. Find another hobby before you get yourself hurt. With all the time you waste trolling here, playing video games and watching Gracie cd roms you can actually be training at a real Bjj or MMA gym. You can actually be doing something productive and developing real skills. Why have you made it your sole purpose in life to tell these kung fu guys that kung fu sux? Don't you have anything better to do??? You got problems man.

Serpent
03-06-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Ralek
Then we start up again and he shoots in for the double leg takedown. he gets it and lands in side mount. Then i do an Elbow-knee escpae from the Gracie Jiujitu Total Defense CD-ROM (TM) and put him in guard.

Now that's priceless!

Budokan
03-06-2003, 10:13 PM
No, that's comedy!:D

shaolin kungfu
03-06-2003, 10:16 PM
This thread makes my heart smile.:D

Serpent
03-06-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Budokan
No, that's comedy!:D

That's what I meant actually!

Shah
03-07-2003, 05:40 AM
i thought trolls lived under bridges? :p

Felipe Bido
03-07-2003, 06:13 AM
This one lives by a pond in a park...and he only comes out on Fridays.

Shah
03-07-2003, 06:27 AM
I never understood that part of the equation... but it's definetly a part of it

dezhen2001
03-07-2003, 07:53 AM
wouldnt he get freaked if like 25 or so of us ALL turned up at the water fountain on friday :D

dawood

Budokan
03-07-2003, 08:01 AM
We would all 25 of us be standing around looking at one another. Rolls wouldn't show.

dezhen2001
03-07-2003, 08:18 AM
well, at least in that case we know Frederick actually exists :D

dawood

apoweyn
03-07-2003, 08:26 AM
Oh, it exists. It's not terribly exciting. But it exists.

dezhen2001
03-07-2003, 08:29 AM
well, there is "exist", which sounds reminiscent of a crater in the ground... and theres "exist". im thinking the former :D

dawood

apoweyn
03-07-2003, 08:35 AM
You're not far off the mark, really. People around here refer to the area as "Fredneck."

Though it's gotten much more built up lately, as more and more remote communities begin to be considered 'suburbs' of DC.

Still, my boss lives in Frederick. And she'd probably agree with the 'smoking crater' image.

Stuart B.

dezhen2001
03-07-2003, 08:38 AM
ive been to plenty of craters in my time hehe - i grew up in one :p

dawood

apoweyn
03-07-2003, 09:02 AM
To hear the local Washingtonians tell it, where I grew up (just outside of Annapolis) is the boondocks.

Suntzu
03-07-2003, 09:08 AM
To hear the local Washingtonians tell it, where I grew up (just outside of Annapolis) is the boondocks. that's about right…

apoweyn
03-07-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Suntzu
that's about right…

:)

perhaps. but i'll take that over grid systems and lettered streets any day.

Felipe Bido
03-07-2003, 09:15 AM
Well, it seems the most proper place to cultivate a Ralek

dezhen2001
03-07-2003, 09:20 AM
A ralek? LOL! :D

dawood

rogue
03-07-2003, 09:29 AM
Hey Ap, Fredneck? Try Bumpas Virginia for the sticks.

apoweyn
03-07-2003, 09:32 AM
Feh. Don't get me started on Virginia. :)

Suntzu
03-07-2003, 09:52 AM
perhaps. but i'll take that over grid systems and lettered streets any day. u aint lyin…

rogue
03-07-2003, 11:08 AM
Feh. Don't get me started on Virginia.
Yawl got a problem with the Capital of the Confederacy there boy?:D

apoweyn
03-07-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by rogue

Yawl got a problem with the Capital of the Confederacy there boy?:D

It ain't nothing but a thing. :)

You in Virginia, Rogue?

rogue
03-07-2003, 12:36 PM
Ap: Yup

apoweyn
03-07-2003, 01:07 PM
Well then, no offense intended. :)

My dislike (of the Richmond area) is largely circumstancial, to be honest. I could explain that. But, truthfully, that's one of those stories that manages to be both long and thoroughly disinteresting.

Stuart B.

Dave Fulton
04-02-2003, 11:35 AM
Come on guys, don't dis Frederick. It really is a nice area ... in spite of Ralek! :D

apoweyn
04-02-2003, 11:43 AM
Actually, I've been meaning to visit Frederick. Got a couple of friends up there to visit.

Badger
04-02-2003, 12:50 PM
Didn't Ralek also beatup some guy named Jerry Springer or something.
I believe Ralek gave him a whoopin & then wrapped him up in toilet paper.

Badger

apoweyn
04-02-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Badger
Didn't Ralek also beatup some guy named Jerry Springer or something.
I believe Ralek gave him a whoopin & then wrapped him up in toilet paper.

Badger

Close. One or both of them didn't show, apparently. I don't know what to make of it. But, fortunately, I don't really care either. I'm curious to meet the guy, but beyond that...