PDA

View Full Version : More scary Ninja stories for Oso

carly
03-06-2003, 08:17 PM
Playing Ninja:
At 2:00am on a Saturday night dodging on coming cars on a well traveled road. True story. A local newspaper reported had verified rumors of late night motorists seeing and nearly hitting what look to be Ninja playing chicken on foot with on coming traffic for months. One motorist said, "they are all dressed in black and have their faces covered when they jump out right in front of you, 2 or 3 at a time, into the street. It takes you by surprise as you don't have time to react and avoid hitting them. One moment you think your going to hit someone and the next they are gone. This has happened to me several times. It's bizarre." This was confirmed as fact when a 20 year old male was dressed in a black ninja outfit was seriously hit by driver. The local martial arts instructor was having his students dress in black ninja costumes and play chicken with the cars to test their martial arts abilities. The ninja costumes where used as disguises to make it harder for the drivers to see them, thus making the deadly game of chicken more challenging.

joedoe
03-06-2003, 08:19 PM
LOL!!!! One more sweep of the shallow end of the gene pool :D

carly
03-06-2003, 08:20 PM
It's Darwinian evolution at work - the extinction of the stupidest.

Serpent
03-06-2003, 08:28 PM
A real ninja would be so sweet that he would just flip out and kill the car and it's driver.

Oso
03-06-2003, 09:03 PM
real ninjas wouldn't do something this stupid.

these were the suckiest non ninjas yet.

sheesh, why the fudge would you do this sort of stupid thing.
I hope that ma instructor got his so much bad publicity he closed his school.

Serpent
03-06-2003, 09:10 PM
"Why the fudge"?

:confused:

shaolin kungfu
03-06-2003, 09:26 PM
"Fudge you, fudge yo momma , shut the fudge up and get the fudge out"
- Eric Cartman

Serpent
03-06-2003, 09:29 PM
Well, if Cartman uses it then who the hell am I to question it!

(Nice sig, by the way ;) ).

shaolin kungfu
03-06-2003, 09:41 PM
I thought that was a pretty good description of a martial artist.

Serpent
03-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Thanks.

Budokan
03-06-2003, 09:50 PM
As if we needed another example why there should be means testing before people are allowed to reproduce!

txwingchun
03-07-2003, 10:13 AM
I think stupid people should be allowed to reproduce. Watching stupid people long,painful boody deaths is funny. Almost as much fun as pushing people in wheel chairs into on coming traffic.

shaolin kungfu
03-07-2003, 11:29 AM
You are a very scary person txwingchun.:(

red5angel
03-07-2003, 11:47 AM
"long,painful boody deaths is funny"

I have never seen a boody die a quick death much less a long painful one! Sometimes when I sit for too long my boody is a little sore but otherwise I am not sure it has ever come close to death. I did however almost die in an accident when I saw a nice looking boody and stopped paying attantion to my driving. :)

shaolin kungfu
03-07-2003, 11:54 AM
My boody falls asleep if I sit on it to long. It feels like a thousand pins stuck in my bum. Does that mean it is close to death?

kenso
03-07-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by shaolin kungfu
"Fudge you, fudge yo momma , shut the fudge up and get the fudge out"
- Eric Cartman

Actually, it's Chef that says fudge all the time.