PDA

View Full Version : Real Fight Video!

LEGEND
03-06-2003, 09:20 PM
http://download.consumptionjunction.com/multimedia/cj_17898.wmv

"MOTIVATION to keep u training on all realms of fighting...striking and grappling!"

Serpent
03-06-2003, 09:25 PM
That's pretty good.

So, who can spot the white dude's first mistake?

shaolin kungfu
03-06-2003, 09:27 PM
He telegraphed his punch hours before he threw it?

Serpent
03-06-2003, 09:32 PM
D@mn straight! And apart from the telegraph, he tried to throw the punch from way out of range. Not to mention the obvious fear on his face before he threw it. He was psychologically beaten down before anything happened.

So, what was his next mistake?

Waidan
03-06-2003, 09:34 PM
Actually, I think his first mistake was made at home, when he opted to throw on a baggy, hooded sweatshirt before heading off to the big fight. He got swallowed up in that thing.

shaolin kungfu
03-06-2003, 09:38 PM
The very next mistake would be getting hit in the face. He then turns his back to the guy and falls down. It's probably the guys first fight.

LEGEND
03-06-2003, 09:42 PM
Yup...but both of them are HS kids prob. They'll live to fight another day. Hopefully the white kid will under go some sort of training. Those punches and kicks prob. resulted in slight cuts and bruises but the damage to his EGO is the most extensive. But all in all...if u guys get bored about training...look at this vid. and say...man...i need to train to defend myself...even though the white kid threw the first punch. LOL.

Serpent
03-06-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Waidan
Actually, I think his first mistake was made at home, when he opted to throw on a baggy, hooded sweatshirt before heading off to the big fight. He got swallowed up in that thing.

That's a very good point. Why he kept that on when a scrap was in the offing is a bit of a mystery. In fact, why he was there at all is a bit of a mystery as he obviously didn't want to be. But that's fairly irrelevant.

However, there's definately proof right there that clothing choice is a very important factor in a fight.

You gotta give him props for having a go though. I think he just tried to strike first out of fear, thinking it was his only chance. The black dude, although he dominated the whole thing, didn't really land anything definitive or final though. He had a good go at the ground and pound, but didn't really clear himself a good opening. The white kid was more freaked out than hurt at the end of the fight there.

Water Dragon
03-06-2003, 09:49 PM
What you guys don't realize is that is actually a video of Royal Dragon sparring with Sevenstar at our last seminar.

shaolin kungfu
03-06-2003, 09:51 PM
LOL :D

Your kidding, right?

Serpent
03-06-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Water Dragon
What you guys don't realize is that is actually a video of Royal Dragon sparring with Sevenstar at our last seminar.

LOL!

Not Ralek then?

Serpent
03-06-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by shaolin kungfu
LOL :D

Your kidding, right?

Yeah, he's kidding. 7* is like this one big muscle with a head. That guy was way too skinny.

Water Dragon
03-06-2003, 09:55 PM
No, I'm not kidding. You've read my posts about how Kung Fu is not pretty but distinguishable. The first punch was Tai Tzu, then Sev popped him, took his back, and mounted him. The kicks Sev threw were Shuai Chiao "groundfighting" techniques. Like I've said before, Ugly yet distinguishable.

Serpent
03-06-2003, 09:58 PM
No, I'm not kidding. You've read my posts about how Kung Fu is not pretty but distinguishable. The first punch was Tai Tzu, then Sev popped him, took his back, and mounted him. The kicks Sev threw were Shuai Chiao "groundfighting" techniques. Like I've said before, Ugly yet distinguishable.

:D

Water Dragon
03-06-2003, 10:00 PM
FYI:
The guy in the red shirt. That's MonkeySlap.

Serpent
03-06-2003, 10:03 PM
Which one are you? Or are you behind the camera?

Water Dragon
03-06-2003, 10:05 PM
If you look real close, they show a white guy in a blue sweatshirt for a second at the end. That's me.

SevenStar
03-06-2003, 10:13 PM
How did that footage of our realism session get out? that's why I hate having things taped...

Actually, about the hoody he had on - where I live, that's a common tactic.

1. with it over his face, he can't see
2. with it trapping his arms, he can't punch

consequently, he's just an easy target. If he would've taken it off before he threw the punch though, he may have gotten hit from the get go. He did better by leaving it on, IMO.

Notice how I was completely relaxed until the punch started coming. You are correct in that he telegraphed it a mile away. I wasn't attempting to hurt him with the punches, I only wanted to distract him so that I could take his back, which I did. See how he is on his back in my immediate striking range? In our shuai chiao group, this is referred to as "the cage". This is basically where we will GnP, lock, etc. I was presented several opportunities to choke him and also a few kimuras, but it was not a seminar covering bjj, so we opted to only use shuai chiao. notice when I get him in the mount that I am sitting high on his shoulders - this way I am off of his hip, so the bridge and roll is less effective, his punching range is shortened, and his strikes lack power.

All in all, I think alot was learned! :D

Serpent
03-06-2003, 10:14 PM
It would be so funny if that was really you guys!

But we know it's not.....

;)

Serpent
03-06-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by SevenStar
Actually, about the hoody he had on - where I live, that's a common tactic.

1. with it over his face, he can't see
2. with it trapping his arms, he can't punch

consequently, he's just an easy target. If he would've taken it off before he threw the punch though, he may have gotten hit from the get go. He did better by leaving it on, IMO.

I looked at it like the fight was planned. There was a crowd, a camera, etc. He should have taken the top off before he even stepped up is what I meant. By the time they were facing off it was too late, so I agree with you there.

As for the rest of your post:

Water Dragon
03-06-2003, 10:18 PM
What the **** ?!? Are you calling us liars?

shaolin kungfu
03-06-2003, 10:18 PM
its really ralek showcasing his BJJ skills.

Water Dragon
03-06-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Serpent

I looked at it like the fight was planned. There was a crowd, a camera, etc. He should have taken the top off before he even stepped up is what I meant. By the time they were facing off it was too late, so I agree with you there.

As for the rest of your post:

Of course it was planned. It was a seminar.

shaolin kungfu
03-06-2003, 10:21 PM
Has anyone gone to the site it is on? Legend, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Serpent
03-06-2003, 10:21 PM
What the **** ?!? Are you calling us liars?

Errr...

Yeah.

:)

Serpent
03-06-2003, 10:22 PM
Of course, if all the stuff in this thread is true, then all the pics that 7* posted of himself are bull****. So you're all lying one way or the other!

;)

SevenStar
03-06-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by shaolin kungfu
Has anyone gone to the site it is on? Legend, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I'd still like to know how the he11 cj got clips from our seminar.

SevenStar
03-06-2003, 10:32 PM
Of course, if all the stuff in this thread is true, then all the pics that 7* posted of himself are bull****. So you're all lying one way or the other!

;)

nah, I decided all the muscle was slowing me down, so I dropped some of it. I'm a lean, mean 165 now. That was indeed me.

Serpent
03-06-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by SevenStar

I'd still like to know how the he11 cj got clips from our seminar.

Water Dragon will do anything for a blow job.

Water Dragon
03-06-2003, 10:34 PM

Water Dragon will do anything for a blow job.

Who are you? And how do you know who I am?

Serpent
03-06-2003, 10:55 PM
Any guy will do anything for a bj! ;)

PHILBERT
03-06-2003, 11:15 PM
Any guy will do anything for a bj! ;)

Maybe you would, but I wouldn't.

Its a nice fight to watch, wish we could find more clips online. I found a fight on KaZaA that was filmed right here in Plano, Texas (even reconized the area it was filmed at) of some people going at it. I think I deleted it though.

SevenStar
03-07-2003, 05:58 PM
I wonder if any of our other stuff is out there?

Royal Dragon
03-07-2003, 07:31 PM
Yeah, I wasn't in my game for that fight.

I really didn't want to wear that sweater either, but Terri said it was a special "Good Luck" sweater, so I kind'a had too.

WD choked me out real bad earlier on in that seminar too.

That's why I haven't been around in a wile. I'm trainig hard in secret, so at next years seminar I can dominate over all.:D

I think my failure was in not controlling his elbow on the open. My hand slipped right over it. The telegraph of the punch would have meant nothing if I had controlled the elbow like I planned.

Seven * is a pretty intimidating guy, and I let that get to me. I jumped early, and from too far a distance. I should have closed the gap first, THEN attempted to controll his elbow, and hit with the large arching Long Fist punch. That is why I have been working on my footwork so much lately.

Water Dragon
03-07-2003, 07:47 PM
You know what Royal? There's something hidden in that last post of yours that makes me think that you might have picked up more than I thought. See if you can find what it is. Then pm me.