PDA

View Full Version : Tfc

shaolin kungfu
03-06-2003, 10:49 PM
That's right folks, it's the first ever Troll Fighting Championships!

I have created this thread as a battle field for trolls. A place where they can come to test their trolling abilities and compete against other trolls for the title of Supreme Grand Ultimate Troll!

Rules:

1. Rating of the trolls will be done by all posters on a scale of 1 to 10.

2. A troll may not rate themselves.

3. Supreme Grand Ultimate troll will be selected at the end of every week. This does not mean that the contest is over, but for one week that troll will be the Supreme Grand Ultimate Troll.

4. If this thread dies before the first week is done, Ralek will be crowned Supreme Grand Ultimate Troll.

That's it. Trolls may now start attacking each other, or me if they prefer, or anyone for that matter. Enjoy!

Sho
03-07-2003, 09:31 AM
Are we ready? Let's get it on!

KC Elbows
03-07-2003, 09:42 AM
I think heel kicks have a very high utility factor, though I tend to keep them low.

dezhen2001
03-07-2003, 09:48 AM
:confused:

guohuen
03-07-2003, 10:04 AM
Perhaps all fights revert to kickboxing because it's the natural way to fight.

Former castleva
03-07-2003, 10:08 AM
Trolls: :D ;)
Sho 4/10
KC 3/10
Dezhen 7/10
guohuen 8/10

On a more stable ground though,you should remember that no troll considers oneself a troll no matter what whoopla they post.

dezhen2001
03-07-2003, 10:10 AM
:confused:

Waidan
03-07-2003, 10:38 AM
Why waste time like this? Rather than encouraging behavior that does nothing but water down our board, why not spend your time contributing something worth while?

Merryprankster
03-07-2003, 11:03 AM
Guohen, what you say is clearly wrong. Essentially, it is most natural for people who fight you to grab you when they feel threatened. It is especially true if your opponent is larger, as they can take the punishment, wade in and try to smother you with their strength and weight. Fortunately, we have a system that doesn't rely on strength and uses the ground to nullify speed disparities. All the systems before had a reliance on natural attributes or targets that are near impossible to hit before people grab you, but Helio Gracie managed to take the techniques he learned and modify them with a system of leverages that enable a smaller attacker to overwhelm a larger opponent. We term that system BJJ.

In fact, recent studies have shown that over 90% of fights wind up in the grappling range. Even though most people have a rudimentary idea of how to punch and kick, most instincts are wrong when it comes to grappling! It therefore makes a good deal of sense to learn all about grappling to take advantage of your opponents ignorance.

Waidan
03-07-2003, 11:06 AM
No one's going to bite? Dang, I suck at this.

rogue
03-07-2003, 11:11 AM
How about trolls that don't know they're trolls?
And how do we vote for entire WC Forum? Do we vote for them individually or do they count only as one?:confused:

shaolin kungfu
03-07-2003, 11:15 AM
They only count as one.

Suntzu
03-07-2003, 11:17 AM
:eek: WOW… MP, trolling with a biased splash of fact… coupled with distorted statistics… the way statistics are supposed to be used… to convert opinion into 'facts'… good stuff… but u lack the brillinat non-use of commonsense and overpowering colorful language that renders your post idiotic...

but I spend hours a day practicing my horse stance… so your feeble takedown attempts are nothing and only put you in perfect range for my devastating small circle joint manipulations… which will send u crashing to the ground in pain… at which time I'll just stomp on your head and splatter your gray matter all over the cage floor and onto my silk pj's... you ground grappling azz grabber :D... or something like that...

Liokault
03-07-2003, 11:40 AM
WOW LOL Suntzu bite MPs troll!!!!!! Sucker.

red5angel
03-07-2003, 11:43 AM
MP is correct, all fights go to the ground so if you don't know any sort of ground combat you might as well be studying taibo.....

Former castleva
03-07-2003, 01:11 PM
This is a very bizarre situation.
I cannot say for sure if there is intentional,humorous trolling going on or is even this thread being converted into your popular fightguide which may be trolling indeed?
-What an attempt to troll-

;)

Sho
03-07-2003, 04:52 PM
You are going up. Why? Because I don't exist.

Oso
03-07-2003, 06:15 PM
MP = 9/10