PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Style??

Tzustone
03-25-2001, 04:28 PM
I would like to know if i should pursue learning this style. I know very little about it and it is hardly spoken of.

If i decide to i could travel to learn it as i have heard of an instructor that teaches it.

So please anyone who knows tell me what you know

Abstract
03-25-2001, 08:35 PM
a friend of mine used to practice sleeping style. Once he is attacked, he allows the attacker to move in & deliver a decisive strike, knocking the him unconscious, thereby ending the confrontation. LOLOL...yo I'm just being an anus, were you serious? I've never heard of it..... :D ;) :p

Shaolin Master
03-26-2001, 05:21 AM
Shui Lohan Quan....

Half Sleep Half Awake 72 Techniques routine of Lohan Quan but not a system in itself unless someone used the set as a base and elaborated upon it. Very Rare, seldom taught.

Regards
Shi Chan Long

Tzustone
03-26-2001, 02:40 PM
I have heard that it is a Shaolin system and i saw it appear in a couple "flicks" but no where else.

However i think i will take the oppotunity to go for it regardless of cost.

My quest is still on to learn as much as i can.
Thanks for your input.

Metal may conquer wood but the SPIRIT is Stronger.

Abstract
03-26-2001, 03:44 PM
that's the illest...I honestly thought you were joking...if you take it up, post every once in while & let us know how it's going..u know? how it compares to other forms.. I'd be VERY interested to know...:) --yo no dis earlier..just a joke.. ;)

HopGar
04-23-2001, 04:17 PM
Never heard of that..let us know what its like

Zvika

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."
-Despair.com