PDA

View Full Version : An idea for a kung fu tournament I'd really like to see!

carly
03-10-2003, 06:11 PM
I found this on another board and it's worth re-posting here - a great idea!
+
I say let's have a mma tournament featuring all the advertisers of "deadly fighting secrets".
with the likes of such dangerous men as matt furey,chenault,emin boztep, the old guy that can pinch grip two 45# plates in each hand because of his unbelievable amount of chi, not the to mention the one that can suck his testes up into his body, the guy that can give you a black belt in any martial art via mail order,i'dd personally love it if george dillman could use his pressure point techniqes, and don't forget a farmer burns expert, oh sorry that's just matt furey again, you can throw in a few of those extreme catfighting chicks for good measure and bam I think you will have the best mma show ever.
Of course you have to let them gauge the eyes and kick to the groin because that is the backbone of any good martial arts system.

joedoe
03-10-2003, 06:17 PM
Troll alert. :D

carly
03-10-2003, 06:23 PM
Perhaps you might want to take a look at the definition of what a troll is...

Kinjit
03-10-2003, 06:30 PM
Gauge the eyes? Isn't the medical exam supposed to be performed before the fights, not during...

Surferdude
03-10-2003, 06:38 PM
Whats so great the Catfights???:D :p

100th post! just saw it!:D

Kinjit
03-10-2003, 06:39 PM
My kharma ran over your dogma.

Kinjit
03-10-2003, 07:03 PM
I'd LOVE to see Furey vs Boztepe.

ZIM
03-10-2003, 10:10 PM
Only if we can get that guy from the glue commercial, too!

You know the one... the guy with his helmet glued to the girder, kickin up in the air like a 'tard.... Love to see Royce try to choke that!

"Yeah? I'll just smack ya wit my GIRDER!" :p

Emin's got sumthin fer me? Glue him up!!