PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu movies

azwingchun
03-11-2003, 08:41 PM
I am not sure if anyone here has ever purchased kung fu movies online, I would like to let all of you know a source that I would be cautious of. Their site is http://www.kungfumovies.net/ . My student asked me for some sites to purchase movies from. I did a search and came up with this one as well as some others.

Needless, to say, she had nothing but trouble with this company. First of all, she ordered 3 day delivery and that is were things began to get crazy. After about a week of no movies, she called and e-mailed them asking what had happened and where were her movies. They gave her the run around and said that they were on their way. A day or so later she received an e-mail stating that they had been shipped. Four days later no movies, almost a week or so after the e-mail they finally showed up. This after several calls and conversation with several people including the owner.

When she got the movies she was short a few of them, and then the ones she got, were not the movies she ordered. To add to the problem she finally got around today to watching a few of them, she noticed that she had two of the same movies just in two different boxes.

I am not one to spread bad words about people and their companies, but please beware if you order martial art movies online.

SanSoo Student
03-16-2003, 06:36 PM
www.hkflix.com is a good place, but their backorder items take forever, otherwise just use ebay. Ebay is a good place to get HK dvds.

azwingchun
03-16-2003, 10:11 PM
Thank you, I'll make sure that I let her know. ;)