PDA

View Full Version : Martial Arts are Satan's Tool!!!!!

Vapour
03-12-2003, 06:29 AM
http://www.evilexposed.com/martialarts1.htm

Royal Dragon
03-12-2003, 06:35 AM
THIS is why Religion is going the "Way of the Dinosurs" in the US.

dezhen2001
03-12-2003, 07:11 AM
its these type of un-educated and fundamentalist views that give ALL religions a bad name :mad: if they had even read derek walters book on feng shui they would see that 5 elements is clearly explained according to nature.

nothing do do with witchcraft or other gods... sheesh! :mad:

dawood

Budokan
03-12-2003, 07:25 AM
Everytime these J-freaks open their mouths they expose their insane ignorance.

David Jamieson
03-12-2003, 07:31 AM
The site is indicative of the want for rule via fear.

The thinking behind it is ignorant to the truth of the matter and is using a popular mainstream religion to promote it's own agenda of control.

That's not that uncommon actually. People will think what they want and with the net, they will publish their views. All you can do is counter it, or ignore it.

cheers

Budokan
03-12-2003, 07:34 AM
You ignore the narrow-minded views of the religious right and they'll use it to their tactical advantage to burn you at the stake. Turning the other cheek with them only gets you slapped twice.

Repulsive Monkey
03-12-2003, 07:47 AM
Amy decent and balanced Christian can see how the disciplines of philsophy within martial arts are totally concurrent with orthodox religion. But then that website has little to do with Christianity. I've seen a numerous amounts of hot air essays about how Martial Arts = The Devil and that we are all Occultists for practising it. However we are also taught in the bible that Jesus is everywhere, and if our hearts are open then Jesus is there too. All I can say is he's there when I'm pushing hands aswell as doing my form, I mean where else would he be?!
Again these websites are fundamentalist Christians and in all respects should even been allowed to use any word that relates to Christ as they quite obviously haven't got the slightest clue about anythying he taught.

dezhen2001
03-12-2003, 07:58 AM
its funny that the term "fundamentalist" is used... because it denotes following the foundation of their teaching... but in ALL cases its not so :)

oh well...
dawood

Repulsive Monkey
03-12-2003, 08:10 AM
Nicely stated!!

Nevermind
03-12-2003, 08:13 AM
Funny. I didn't know that "Kung Fu" and "Gung Fu" were two separate martial arts. According to this article they are anyway. Shows how much knowledge they actually have about martial arts. I also found it funny how the Vatican says that Harry Potter is ok yet these people denounce it as satanic. Religious fanatacism scares me to death.

Repulsive Monkey
03-12-2003, 08:15 AM
The main difference between these people though and the Vatican, is that at least the Pope practises Christianity whereas these people practice nothing but fear and hatred.

Chang Style Novice
03-12-2003, 08:18 AM
Is this the same article that pops up every few months?

Royal Dragon
03-12-2003, 08:23 AM
I think ALL the Chinese arts were listed under Karate, and the Japanese ones under Karate Do :rolleyes:

Royal Dragon
03-12-2003, 08:33 AM
We can subdue both arguments with the simple fact that witchcraft is at the root of Martial Arts and it is a SIN! Find another self defense class!

Reply]
Ahhhhm if Witchcraft is the root of martial arts, and that is a sin, how is it we are going to go find another "Self defence" class?

Are they saying It's ok to pracitce martial arts/ witchcraft, if it is'"called" self defence?

If martial arts/selfdefence is a sin, then why are they encoureging us to go find some?

Is this some twised convaluted plot to confuse us into greater sin?

Tune in tomorrow, and find out!!!

Same Bat time, Same Bat Channel!

David
03-12-2003, 08:38 AM
The name Jesus or (Yeheshuah) can be written YHSVH and is an expansion on Jehovah (YHVH), the S (shin) representing the spirit made flesh or somesuch. And guess what, it's the 4 earthly elements and spirit and they go on the points of a 5-pointed star quite nicely.

But still, that article has convinced me and now I must bid you and your evil goodnight. Get the behind me, KFO cos I'm sleepin with Jesus.

-David

ZIM
03-12-2003, 08:43 AM
From the site @ "Ask the Team"

Martial Artist
Complaint:

I am a Martial Artist and from what your site says is that I am evil well get a clue

I am not evil only evil peaple are evil also have you ever read harry potter I bet you haven't

It is only a story just like the bible which isn't the original one anyway

Martial Artist

Response:

Thank you for your response. Our site does not say you are evil. God says witchcraft is evil, and that is what we exposed on our site. If you put something poisonous in candy, it looks nice and tastes great, but the root is still poison. Our God says not to dabble in witchcraft. You personally are not evil, and we are sorry that you got that impression from our site. Not all self defense classes has witchcraft at the root. I do not know what you practice, but the ones that I wrote about on the website have the five elements at the root of the arts, which are the elements of witchcraft. Please accept our apology and I hope you understand that what we wrote does not talk about the people at all, but the root of the practice.

Yes, I know all about Harry Potter, and while it is a fantasy story, it has unusual reality that is unknown to those that do not study the occult. What seems to be a cute story with magical themes is actually filled with many truths of Celtic, Druid, Satanic, Wiccan, and other pagan religions.

Again, I am sorry if you were offended. I do not know what arts you practice. I would be glad to look into your style and see what is at the very root of it for you. All buildings are on a foundation. I like to go to the foundation to see how it is built. Many things seem innocent, but it is our duty as individuals to check things out. No one is to blame but us if we make bad choices. I do not know what choices you have made, but apparently reading our site has made you angry. The site is for Christians who are concerned about what the bible says, and want to avoid witchcraft. It is thoroughly researched, and I challenge you to study the different religions and look for the five elements in each one (except Christianity, you won't find it there). It is eye opening to see that all the different pagan religions have ONE common root, the five elements. The foundation is the same, but the buildings look different. That means that the "originator" of all those religions is the SAME. All except Christianity. I find that very interesting.

I know the bible we use is not the original. I could not read the original because it was written in Hebrew. However, what is translated has been 100% correct for thousands of years according to prophecy's written in the bible. Hasn't missed once. A story book cannot do that. Other pagan religions I have studied have been found to re-write their bibles because of false prophecies. I studied the other religions and did research back hundreds of years. I am not one to believe just anything, I research it as much as possible.

[this is ZIM: there's something for everyone in that! Give this page a look! 2 other MAs and JK Rowling??!]

cwheelie
03-12-2003, 08:45 AM
let's see if I got this right - MA = evil because you practice breathe control & achieve inner peace via meditation? And because you should be, at the highest level, in harmony with nature? So, because "witchcraft" worships nature, MA study = withcraft= occult=EVIL
Now this is from the people who:
1- believe Christ peformed "miracles". how is this different from magic (answer: "because we say it is")
2. Eat of Christ's body & drink of His blood on at least a monthly basis (if that ain't "occult", I don't know what is)
3. that Christ rose from the dead (great, a zombie saviour)
These are the same guys (aren't they always men?) who believe that the Bible gives them the right to discriminate, to pop the little woman in the mouth when she "talks back", and to forcibly convert the ignorant savages....

ZIM
03-12-2003, 09:02 AM
From the meditation page:

"Never blank out your mind or allow thoughts to freely flow, accepting anything."

Their emphasis. :p

Royal Dragon
03-12-2003, 09:57 AM
Just so you all know, I was Evil BEFORE we discovered this site.

But now that I have seen it.........................................I'm still Evil.

I can even chant in the Evil five elements way...........See

Yi Er San Si Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! :D

Ben Gash
03-12-2003, 10:08 AM
These guys really make me sad:( They totally misrepresent Christianity, and filter through to decent Christians. A lot of this stuff is from poor education (both on the bible and about martial arts). While I would always advocate caution, (after all, there ARE a load of totally wacked out clubs out there) these people just breed ignorance.

@PLUGO
03-12-2003, 11:26 AM
That site totally reminds me of an old collage buddy...

a die hard D&D player as well...

anyway, here's ahem an opposing view from the site:

I am a second degree black belt in Muy Thai: Kickboxing, and a former student of many other arts including Jun Fan Gung Fu (Jeet Kune Do) Which many of you would know as Bruce Lee's relaxed art. I was raised in a Christian home, my parents are still married, and I have one older sibling.

A very loving family. I was baptized when I was 11 years old, and am now preaching the word of God as we know it in english. That being said: To any martial artist out there, you know how martial arts makes you feel inside, you know the quickness and the forsight and indwelling power that you posses when you excercise yourself in such a manner. If you have no idea what I am talking about then you have not practiced the arts long enough, or dont have a "gift" as they call it. I was one of those who was fortunate enough to have a "gift" and was able to feel things, experience things, and even move things without touching them. (believe me or not) It is possible. And the Bible warns of such powers. If Jesus could walk on faith (water) and even one of his disciples could for a short period (till he lost faith) then we as "martial artists" must ask ourselves, what is the opposite of a christian "faith". I am convinced that Chi or Ki energies are just as evident now as they ever were, but few are focussed enough to use them.

To attain these almost supernatural energies, one must study long and hard, just as the apostles did to get their faith. The more focussed you are, the more "power" you will have in using these abilities. If you are like me, you devoted a good majority of your life to the martial arts, and feel like that something you devoted so much time to should not be forgotten. I was there once too. The fact of the matter is that there is no where in the bible that authorizes the striking of another individual, but rather to humble yourself when such occasions arise. I felt as though I could just use the "excercise" of it, and keep in shape that way all of my invested time wasnt wasted. However as I look to the scriptures I see that we receive faith by simply "hearing" the word. So I believe that it is possible to receive the "chi" powers, or to have anticipation of movements, just by hearing, or especially by simply "working out" with the previous skills we have learned. Again, I was very hurt because I realized that all of this work, and dedication was pretty much pointless at this time.... Then I came to the knowledge that it wasnt all in vain.

We look to the scriptures again and see that Peter followed Christ afar off, denied him 3 times, Judas Betrayed him, and Paul persecuted christians. These men and others could be called the worst. Denying Christ!, Betraying Christ!, and especially Killing Christians! Then we notice the contrast of these men to what they became because of their problems. Peter was the favorite, Judas experienced TRUE GODLY REPENTANCE, and Saul was inspired by God to write quite possible a majority of the word that we read today. We are vessels for Christ, and I suggest we look deeper than what is on the surface, We are not here to please ourselves and are not here to feel like we have been jipped because we have invested so much time in something that isnt authorized to do in the Bible. The more we practice these arts, the closer we are to letting satan into our lives we are told in Corinthians that we will not be tempted above that which we are able, but with that temptation we will be provided an ESCAPE route!!!! we are also told that it is better to enter into the kingdom of heaven without our hands than to be subject to the sin that we ARE GIFTED WITH PERFORMING with them. Lets look at the examples and the record of qualifications for a deacon or an elder of the church Notice that it says BLAMELESS, and NO STRIKER... If we are to strive to be more like Jesus ("Christ Like") which is what "Christian" means, then we should definately heed the warnings contained within the word. We are also instructed that we arent to follow 2 masters for we will love the one and hate the other...

We are also told that it is NOT possible to serve two masters. Lets break this down to simplicity. If you were Christian, you wouldnt want to practice the meditation of a buddist, or the snake handling of an indian. These would be of no benefit, and most certainly would make God jealous, (as he is a jealous God, and will not have us to worship any other God before him, nor will he have us to practice idolatry) So why would we think that we could use our bodies to practice the strenuous calling of ill faiths into our bodies. You see, it doesnt say that you have a choice for faith. If you truly HEAR, then you will be given faith.... you can reject it... but it will still be there. The same is with Martial arts. If we practice the methods in which have been divised for calling these powers into human form(the excercise), then we will get them whether we want them or not. Now as a person who has practiced and walked the walk so to speak, I know what you are feeling, you might have feelings that people think that you are evil. That is not the case. Peter wasnt evil, nor was Judas or Paul. The actions that they took in their lives may have been worldy and not of christ, and so dubbed evil, however they were not evil people. Good people are capable of evil things.We are told to hate, rebuke and "REPROVE" Evil. Not to hate one another as that is not of God. We are to love each other. Eph 5:11. REPROVE THE EVIL! I guess it all boils down to: Jesus didnt practice martial arts, and didnt fight.... perhaps it was because of the evil involved, (which I believe) you can CHOOSE to believe that or not. If not, then just accept what we have proof for. Jesus didnt have time to practice martial arts. He was to busy about his fathers business. Perhaps we should be to. I will leave you with two scruptures: phil 4:8, and 1 Timothy 4:8: "For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come." May God be with you all.

P.S. I have an action plan for ridding ones self of the evil that is possesed already. Its simple. Repent, and Confess...... Also. The ferverent prayer of a righteous man availeth much! Phil 4:8, Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Its like a bucket of unclean water.... pour enough pure water in, and it will eventually flush out the bad.... Just have patience. and DILLIGENCE. All these things will come from dilligence : 2 peter 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. 8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren F3 nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Black Belt

CD Lee
03-12-2003, 11:34 AM
Look, maybe I can give some insight here, as I was raised this same way, and understand these guys pretty well.

They are called 'Fundamentalists' based on how they choose to INTERPRET the Bible, relative to other Christians. In most cases, it is a LITERAL translation. Hence, the world must be 11,000 yrs old, based on geneologies, etc.

First of all, these splinter type groups are grossly lacking in any true research or scholarship of subjects. Hence, they mangle martial arts terms, facts, places, peoples, which make them appear like total idiots to everybody else. They don't care about details as you shall see.

Their world is very black and white, with almost NO grey areas theologically speaking. They simiply have what they think is truth, and percieve everybody in that template of truth. If everybody else does not see it, it still is the truth. Get it? So here is how this works for us martial artists.

They believe that Satan inhabits physical things, and also people.

Therefore, they believe that if you mentally acknowlage something physical such as an element or nature, especially in wanting to recieve something (Evangelical roots showing)then you are unknowingly worshiping Satan. That Satan is very active, hearing every word you say, and deceiving you. That when you try to relax and empty your mind, you are inviting Satan into your mind unknowingly. Satan is the Father of Lies.

Remember, they think black and white. If it is not God you are breathing in, it is Satan. Mutually exclusive interpretive mentality.

They actually believe this stuff. No tricks here, they simply are a product of a particular line of thinking that leads to an unbalanced conclusion.

How else could breathing be evil? What is more natural than breathing as God created man? Remember, you are never aware of what is going on, but they believe you are doing it anyways by fundamental default.

Here is the best part. They believe that people who do not believe in the devil, workship the same devil Satan, because he has tricked them into this. These people may not even know who Satan or Christianity is, yet are given credit for worship in this regard. Pretty incredible.

Vapour
03-12-2003, 11:56 AM
Ahhh, what I'm surprised is that no one seems to have found this site funny. Lighten up guys.

About fundamentalism. In bible, there is a phrase "four coners of earth". Does this supposed to means that earth is flat and squre? :)

CD Lee
03-12-2003, 12:05 PM
Good Vapour...and also,

God will remove your sins...

"As far as the East is from the West"

Must be flat for sure.

Nah, I laugh at these guys now. There is some shock value for a lot of people however, when they see this stuff for the first time.

Chinwoo-er
03-12-2003, 12:22 PM
BEHOLD !!!

THE MIGHTY PALM OF THE MARTIAL ARTS DEVIL.

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME. BEG FOR FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR RIGHTEOUS WAYS.
PRAY FOR SALVATION THOUGH NONE WILL COME. TOO LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WROUGHT IN VIRTUE. BUT THE TIME FOR DILIVERANCE IS OVER. THE MIGHT OF HUNG GAR WILL DECEND WITHOUT MERCY NOR HESITATION
MY WRATH IS FIERCE AND STRENGTH RELENTLESS. THE LAND SHALL BE CLEANST BY THE POWER OF SHAOLIN. IN THE BLOOD OF ALL WHO FOLLOWS THE LIGHT AND THE GOOD.
NO BEING SHALL ESCAPE MY JUDGEMENT. ALL WHO DOES NOT PRACTICE "BREATHING TECHNIQUES" MUST FACE THE PUNISHMENT OF WHITE CRANE.

THE TIME HAS COME !!!

@PLUGO
03-12-2003, 12:23 PM
I think that site is great!!!

They had an article on Burningman (http://www.burningman.com) that resulted in a theological arguement with my freshly christian friend who seems to have determined I'm now beyond salvation. :p

read the Pokemon article which conferms my belief that Pokemon is Japan's revenge for Heroshima!!!

Wish they would post more content...

Ben Gash
03-12-2003, 12:46 PM
The real problem here CD Lee is that they're quite selective about which parts of the bible they are taking literally. All the parts about being non-judgemental, about looking at yourself before criticising others, about not looking for the devil in everything, and of course the whole subject of spiritual protection. If the devil has no authority over believers then what are they getting so up about?

GreyMystik
03-12-2003, 01:10 PM
i find it pretty funny that folks seem to "demonize" the word "occult" when all it really means is "hidden".
from Webster's:
Date: 1567
1 : not revealed : SECRET
2 : not easily apprehended or understood : ABSTRUSE, MYSTERIOUS
3 : hidden from view : CONCEALED
4 : of or relating to the occult

i suppose by that definition, especially #2, alot of the bible is "occult". i wonder how the hatemongers...erm... i mean uh, "fundamentalists" would respond to this?

it's especially funny that the bible even says god "breathed" the breath of life into adam in genesis. what an interesting oxymoron, given their views on breathing. :D

hell, even jesus "gave up the ghost". oh no! ghost! does that mean he was involved in "witchcraft"? :p

Royal Dragon
03-12-2003, 01:14 PM
I wouldn't worry about them, given their views on breathing, they won't be around by the end of the day. :D

ZIM
03-12-2003, 01:26 PM
Just send them a letter to increase their content. (http://www.jefflindsay.com/OnlyMeSaved.shtml)

These people don't even understand the ideas behind what they say, nor do they live it. From Quaker understanding, they are christian, but do not listen to God. :( [No, this does not make them Satanic..]

But it does make them fun to laugh at in a 'hmmm' kinda way. :p

Ben Gash
03-12-2003, 01:28 PM
"You have taught as scripture the doctrines of man"

carly
03-12-2003, 03:13 PM
Unfortunately, fundamental christianity isn't going the way of the dinosaur in the US - rather, it's HUGE and influencing your president's decisons on foreign policy and other things.

prana
03-12-2003, 04:00 PM
The world is not flat - nuff said !

GreyMystik
03-12-2003, 04:04 PM
just because Dubya "claims" to be christian or whatnot doesn't mean he is... i think he's using that to further his own politcal aims... if you look at it, the fundamentalist POLITICAL types tend to be cozy with the fundamentalist RELIGIOUS types as well. any fundamentalist mindset is based on closed-minded self-righteous fear tactics and authoritarian worldviews...

joedoe
03-12-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by prana
The world is not flat - nuff said !

No it isn't. There are heaps of hills & valleys and things to make it not flat :D

CD Lee
03-12-2003, 04:10 PM
Carly - let me fair. A lot of Fundametalist groups are not like that web site. There is however, certain groups that take Fundamentalist principles, and carry them to there most extreeme conclusions. There is nobody to police them or stop them because they are their own authority.

Bush, or even Clinton for that matter, are from fundamentalist camps, but not extreeme ones. There are a lot of people with balance out there that are part of Fundamentalism.

But there are always, in every social order, people that take things all the way to legalistic or dogmatic conclusions.

prana
03-12-2003, 04:15 PM
No it isn't. There are heaps of hills & valleys and things to make it not flat :D

:D
:p

CD Lee
03-12-2003, 04:19 PM
any
fundamentalist mindset is based on closed-minded self-righteous fear tactics and
authoritarian worldviews...

Hey, I'll hack on Fundies plenty, but the above statement is simply ridiculous and is in line with conspiracy theories. I was a 'fundy' once. Hey, we believed what we said. Truth was truth to us. Yeah, on the other side, it looks contrived and set-up. But that was not what I saw from the inside.

Acutally a lot of Fundamentalism is based on a very democratic American mindset of individualism, where the Vatican, which is NOT fundamentalist, is more authoritarian. These are just facts.

Laughing Cow
03-12-2003, 04:40 PM
Ship those guys a copy of the following Book:

"The golden bough".

That will make their day for the next few years.

:D :D

That is if they dare to touch it.

joedoe
03-12-2003, 05:29 PM
We have a group of Christians north of Sydney who spout much the same 'martial arts are satanic' drivel. I just sacrificed a goat and killed them all :D

Serpent
03-12-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by joedoe
We have a group of Christians north of Sydney who spout much the same 'martial arts are satanic' drivel. I just sacrificed a goat and killed them all :D

Well done! Proof that you're not at all evil.

PHILBERT
03-12-2003, 09:12 PM
All Martial Arts classes use breathing exercises and many use meditation, to tap into inner energy

Bull****! We don't do any special breathing exercises at ALL in my class.

These include: kung fu, pa kua, wu shu and gung fu that are the style of the Chinese.

Wait, wait, wait, wait...I thought Pa Kua was Kung Fu, and Wushu too. And Gung Fu and Kung Fu are the same, different spelling. Obviously these `tards didn't research that much.

I gotta find an old letter I sent to another site about this crap, it shows all this stuff that is wrong with the bible and how it can't be applied to todays world.

PHILBERT
03-12-2003, 09:42 PM
In response to the Pokemon, they have that story of the boy stabbed because he tried to help his lil bro get back his cards. People get shot and stabbed all the time trying to keep there cars. Does that mean cars are evil? Heck, cars run people over and kill people more than Pokemon. I guess cars are evil too huh. Heck, houses will sometimes collapse inwards killing people. I guess homes are evil. Fire will kill, I guess it's evil. Ice kills, I guess that is evil. Cold kills, I guess that is evil.

Serpent
03-12-2003, 09:57 PM
Come on, everyone knows by now that everything is evil and everything gives you cancer. You might as well just kill yourself now.

PHILBERT
03-12-2003, 10:21 PM
Aye, but killing yourself is a sin and you'll go to hell.

Serpent
03-12-2003, 10:23 PM
Of course. Because everything is evil. Heaven's empty, you know. God's up there right now, looking down at the earth, scratching his long white holy beard, thinking, "Gee, I fukked that up good and proper."

ZIM
03-12-2003, 10:54 PM
I guess cars are evil too huh.

Well, duh. Have you seen Jeep's logo? 5 pointed pentagram. Acura's? Looks like a pentacle to me. Maserati has the hook 'em horns. Chevy mocks the cross. And you know the BMW logo is just a variation on the yin-yang devil worshipper's sign.

Yup, pure, unmitigated Evil! If they didn't drive themselves around, it'd be different!

Hey, this is kinda fun.... :p I should send that into them...

PHILBERT
03-13-2003, 11:32 PM
Those idiots never responded to my letter.

[Censored]
03-18-2003, 06:18 PM
If Jesus can bring energy to the crown of the head, then...

JESUS IS A WITCH! :eek:

God, I'm glad I'm not running that organization. What a thankless job. :p

PHILBERT
03-18-2003, 11:37 PM
Im gonna e-mail them and ask why they never replied to my letter.

Hmmm...it appears that I got a 403 Forbidden error

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Anyone else able to access the site? If so can you give me there e-mail address?

PHILBERT
03-19-2003, 01:54 PM
Took them a few days to respond, but here is what I got:

You are very cute. However, we are no longer under that law in the Old
Testament. Jesus is the New Covenant, which is to love your neighbor as
yourself, and love your enemies. So, your inventive act of smart-aleckness,
although cute and clever, is totally off base to the facts of the New
Testament. You should know more about it before responding in such a cute
way. I enjoyed reading your responses, as they are really creative. You
should be a writer for comedy.

dezhen2001
03-19-2003, 02:43 PM
phil - dude - they thnk ur cute :D

dawood

PHILBERT
03-19-2003, 03:52 PM
I hope to God that was a woman writing that letter. Maybe she was hot?

joedoe
03-19-2003, 03:58 PM
I love that "Jesus is the New Covenant" stuff. Good way to ignore the lessons of the Old Testament. It is especially funny when you consider how much the "New Testament" differs from what scholars think it originally was.

@PLUGO
03-19-2003, 04:04 PM
why don't you post that letter?