PDA

View Full Version : its time... your decision

Phenix
03-13-2003, 12:30 AM
2003--- Its about time, Good or bad, right or wrong to post this sample of draft translation .... why SLT is called SLT......Emei ...Shao Lin .. Hung Mun..... .... where it comes from..... your decision..... it is a free will era.

Emei 12 Zhuang Kuit

(by white cloud chan master at Soong dynasty, china. about 800years ago, on the goldern summit of Emei Mt. )
---------------------------

Contemplate Heaven and observe the earth,
Round and emptiness are the source of all methods,
Big and small, Open and close,
Its wonderful-ness is (while) linking with heart. (mind)

Thus, as it is not moving,
That is the true Ying Yang,
That Jewel not moves,
(Thus) Activation of Applications is constant (unended).

There are just Qi(energy) and Mai (the dynamic movement of energy),
Not moving give raise to moving,
Yee (intention) moves and Shen (Spirit) arrive,
Open, Close, Sinking, and Rising.
Sinking Thus HA HA
Rising Thus Szi Szi
Open and close are one
Grow the (goldern) Pill at this instant ( and here).

Quite as the autum's moon
Active as the Tronado
Gentlely subdue the enemy
Within inch or split of an inch.

Light as a feather
Heavy beyond the mountain
While applying there is no fix external shape
Tee (body) and Yoong (application) are united.

As Vast as the Heaven and earth
The foundation of 12 Zhuang
Silently recognize and master (it) within (your) heart (mind)
Working deligently is the precious Key.

The wonderfull applications of this posture
Big or Small is depending on yee (intention)
Distance with open, close by with close
Those Demons will be stunts

Even within the realm of Asura (figthing god)
Compassionate comes within us
(we) The disciple of Buddhas
(we) take the precept of not killing and hurting (living beings)

Small Zhuang and Big Zhuang (posture),
Within the Kuit, there hidden the Zhuang.
Using the Forward and reverse complementary-ly
Never forget about this while Investigate and cultivating.
Heaven and Earth 12 postures,
Training hard (one) needs the small (details)
Using this advance Kuit
Ten Thousand leads source from the small ( details).

Attain the Samadhi
instantly "meet" the Amida Buddha
This is ultimate method,
(one) needs to take refuge to the Guru (patriach)
Active or silence doesn't hinderance each other
The buddha nature attain thus master.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank Sinatra - My Way

And now, the end is near,
And so I face the final curtain.
My friends, I'll say it clear;
I'll state my case of which I'm certain.

Stevo
03-13-2003, 02:11 AM
So...where's the translation?

Stevo
:D

Jim Roselando
03-13-2003, 07:23 AM
Hello Hendrik,

Thank you for the post. Its very interesting. Will copy and post it in my notes. ;)

Stevo,

Perhaps you may want to read up on the practice of Zhan Zhuang to get a better idea of what this means. Not that I fully understand but without having some Zhan Zhuang practice and reading under my belt I would have no clue.

Regards,

reneritchie
03-13-2003, 07:44 AM
Thanks Hendrik. Even that small (no pun intended) sampling is appreciated.

Stevo
03-13-2003, 07:50 AM
Stevo,

Perhaps you may want to read up on the practice of Zhan Zhuang to get a better idea of what this means. Not that I fully understand but without having some Zhan Zhuang practice and reading under my belt I would have no clue.

Hi Jim,

It's interesting, I know. I can only understand some of it, at my level - I sort of feel a bit dyslexic in trying to understand it - wasn't intending to knock Hendrik. Maybe as I progress I will understand more of such writings.

Cheers,
Stevo

Phenix
03-13-2003, 09:06 AM
Small Zhuang and Big Zhuang (posture),
Within the Kuit, there hidden the Zhuang.
Using the Forward and reverse complementary-ly
Never forget about this while Investigate and cultivating.
Heaven and Earth 12 postures,
Training hard (one) needs the small (details)
Using this advance Kuit
Ten Thousand leads source from the small ( details).

(From) stance to legs (motion) forward or backward
The upper three and hands motion or still
The middle three front bent, back bent, or side turn.
One must totally "master" this method (all must link into one pice)

Investigate the Small Posture while (prictice with) stillness and motion.
(its) Qi, Mai, on the surface and deep (within the body)

External application and subdue (heart) Demon (one own illusion )
The enermy was injured but not noticed.

Start the praticed with Heaven posture
Stand in the equal shoulder stance
The heart (mind) is balance (tranquile/peace) and the breathing is quite
Both eyes stares forward (far) away
Start with moving left hand forward
Settle the Ying Palm at shoulder high
Finger toward the sky then transform into the center Mai (Half Ying Half Yang medirian)
Sweep (reel) spiral while return to waist.
Five finger tracing the taichi circle.....

-----------

That's all folks

Another sample of Small letter Zhuang to have some of its taste. To see the beauty of how Mind/Body/breathing all link into one.
The rest of the Kuit, its applications......

on your own to research if you are interested...

It this the key to open the treasure house of SLT's mind/breathing/body ?

Or SLT is from Shao Lin?

Certainly your decision.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technology is in the detail, one pice, well define and clear objective and approach..

yylee
03-13-2003, 09:15 AM
>Sinking Thus HA HA

office hour is over, take a deep breath go "HA" I am done for the day. All the stress that has been charged up in the chest during the day now gets grounded right-a-way. :o

>Rising Thus Szi Szi

if you accidentally put your finger on a burning hot plate (e.g say a stove element, a fire...), your spine immediately reacts and brings the hand back closer to your body. The defense mechanism also makes one take a quick breath in and make a "Szi" (it is a sound done by sucking air in through the teeth). :D

a common thing among Chinese :)

Phenix
03-13-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Stevo
Stevo,

Hi Jim,

It's interesting, I know. I can only understand some of it, at my level - I sort of feel a bit dyslexic in trying to understand it - wasn't intending to knock Hendrik. Maybe as I progress I will understand more of such writings.

Cheers,
Stevo

Some takes decade to just to understand it......
THus, simple, direct, small ......
If it is easy then the content will not be lost ....until it becomes just hand shape ......

reneritchie
03-13-2003, 09:23 AM
Hendrik,

That basically goes to the core of SLT as trained in SNWCK, Cho, and Gulao (though it might be their Dai Lien Tao?), and perhaps others. Excellent stuff.

Phenix
03-13-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by yylee
>Sinking Thus HA HA

office hour is over, take a deep breath go "HA" I am done for the day. All the stress that has been charged up in the chest during the day now gets grounded right-a-way. :o

>Rising Thus Szi Szi

if you accidentally put your finger on a burning hot plate (e.g say a stove element, a fire...), your spine immediately reacts and brings the hand back closer to your body. The defense mechanism also makes one take a quick breath in and make a "Szi" (it is a sound done by sucking air in through the teeth). :D

a common thing among Chinese :)

I must warn you here.

Handle it with care because it could rise the qi to the top of the head.

anyone with hypetention watch out. This is about energy control not about testing for fun. If you raise the qi above the Tan Chung and don't know how to bring in down. you can be in trouble.

anyone with low blood pressure also watch out. if you sink to far and cause dizziness....

Thus a platform of relax and let go has to be in place, achive before anykind of energy control practice. otherwise it will not return to the original or reset state.

Thus those website Chan with fighting fighting I am number one... is absurd. relax and let go and selfless are the key to build this platfrom. Not just saying to bow to buddha but fill will attachment in mind and tension in the body....

Thus it said,
Attain the Samadhi
instantly "meet" the Amida Buddha
This is ultimate method,
(one) needs to take refuge to the Guru (patriach)
Active or silence doesn't hinderance each other
The buddha nature attain thus master.

As it was said, Thus Thus not moving is the real Ying Yang. .... NOt moving give raise to moving. One has to know about what is "not moving" before nature take its place and manifest.......
it is a nature process. it is not a force full one.

It is about using tranquil to subdue incoming motion as the core. Not about going outward or with this and that hands technics.
As it said "while application doesn't stick to any fix shape". it can takes White Crane shape sure....

Anything forcefull cause trouble....

A knive will cut both side if not handle properly.
A laser blade should not be given to the kids to play.
Emei keeps this for the monk only.
Miau Shun didn't even purposely mention about it...
Not about selfish but about... is one prepared in wisdom to handle what can heal and killed? Buddha or Great Demon King is just a slit of hair.

Have Fun folks. but handle with care. bye for now.

tiger_1
03-13-2003, 09:52 AM
hi my friends and im just like to say GREAT TOPIC , GREAT AND ONE MORE TIME GREAT ,IM LIKE ,AND HAVE MANY REALITY IN THAT TOPIC ,ONE WORLD FULL WORLD , IM GIVE TO YOU MY FRIEND CONGRATULATIONS FOR TOPIC AND THEME , AND OPPORTUNITY THO YOU GIVE TO US - THAT ITS ONE BIG TANX FOR ME AND PRIVILEGE AND FULL LOOK OLD MASTERS WAYS THO USE THAT MENS IN SITUATIONS , AND REAL NATURE OF KUNG FU WORLD - JUST FRIENDLY TIGER_1:)

Jim Roselando
03-13-2003, 10:03 AM
Hey Rene,

In our art its the Siu and Dai Lin Tao that contain the essence/root of the art. Dai lin can be broken down into 3 sections (Som Bai Fut, Sae Mun Bai Jee (similar to the Sae Ying Sao in your SLT) and Dai Lin) Those three make up the Dai Lin Tao Sik. Siu Lin is just one set with 3 skills rather than the 3 x 3 of Dai Lin Sik.

Gotta run!

Peace,

yylee
03-13-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Phenix

Anything forcefull cause trouble....

well said, thanks!

yuanfen
03-13-2003, 10:22 AM
Very interesting Hendrik...as you can imagine some of the
terms are part of my familiar world... asura ( your own desire creates the demon), samadhi- the real quietening of cravings,
amit- the friendly one and compassionate, the guru for transmission and the sounds for different levels.

Phenix
03-13-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by yuanfen
Very interesting Hendrik...as you can imagine some of the
terms are part of my familiar world... asura ( your own desire creates the demon), samadhi- the real quietening of cravings,
amit- the friendly one and compassionate, the guru for transmission and the sounds for different levels.

Sure Joy, ancient civilization and technology right?

Phenix
03-16-2003, 01:09 AM
My opinion is that any one belive in SLT/SNT is from Shao Lin or Wu Dang or Hakka also post out their Kuit which one think it related to SLT. So that we all can look at all the possibility.

What do you think?

Phenix
03-16-2003, 09:52 AM
http://www.sacredjourneys.org/schedule/a_emei.html

"The lineage :
During the Southern Song Dynasty in 1227 AD a Wudang Daoist martial and medicinal priest named White Cloud, came to Emei's Golden Summit, became a Buddhist monk and eventually the Sudden Enlightenment abbot of the Hua Zang Temple. After writing the Precious Lotus Cannon and formulating the External Energy Diagnosis and Treatment System Samantabhadra came to him in a vision and told him to pass on his knowledge to the next generation to help rid the world of pain and suffering and to let the light of the lineage shine like the sun. Undisturbed for eight centuries the monastics who practiced this tradition enjoyed a peaceful co-existence with the natural radiance of Emei Mountain until WWII. During the war Master Yongxin passed the lineage onto Zhou Qianchuan who went to Shanxi, Province and opened an Emei clinic there. He taught the public for the first time in history ......"

THe kuit Which Zhou Qianchuan released turn out to have identical Stanzas with the SLT Kuit Yik Kam passed down...
Thus, this system seems to leak out from emei decade or Hundred of years ago......

And Who is Miau Soon from west of Canton who claim the responsibility of creating SLT with "his own art" fusing with White Crane of Fujian?

It that an important question or no longer an important question?

Is it Miau himself purposely place the stanzas in the SLT Kuen Kuit ? hope that somedays, somehow, and someone will trace the root back to Emei... It is the art of Samantabhadra Boddhisatva the host of esoteric buddhist teaching....

"....to help rid the world of pain and suffering and to let the light of the lineage shine like the sun. ..."

without sun there is no spring.... Sun from Emei and Sun from Fujian...
From Song to Qing, From Qing to Bruce Lee...
From war to wars to ethernet ..
From Energy control with Visualization to center line theory
From most advance technics to simple sun chain punch
Hunderds or years and billions of people has evol....
Linking the culture and civilization of Indian, Chinese, Tibet, and world wide....
the story of SLT ---- WCK.

Does Tan Sau Ng contribute? sure, to the red boat opera company.
everyone has thier role and none is the greatest and none is missed out... it is a massive play of human history struggling for a better life...

Make a great movie....:D

Om namo Sanmathabhadra varjasatva Hum

anerlich
03-16-2003, 03:50 PM
After writing the Precious Lotus Cannon

Was that some sort of 13th century room freshener?

A Chinese version of the Gatling Gun?

Or maybe a precursor to the Lazy Gun in Iain M Banks' "Against a Dark Background"?

Phenix
03-16-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by anerlich

Was that some sort of 13th century room freshener?

Remember
Dit da herbs fomulars?
Those eight methods with legs......

Those have the smells of 13th century room freshener.
Any one smells them will never return... Much Much more seductive then Opium.:D

anerlich
03-16-2003, 09:55 PM
Those eight methods with legs......
Any one smells them will never return

Is that like a lethal spider that kills by odor .... oop, no, that would be a method with eight legs, not eight methods with legs ...