PDA

View Full Version : Did more b4 9:00…

Suntzu
03-13-2003, 09:53 AM
I thot I'd be nice and stop hiding SOME of my secrets for success
:( ...OK OK… my record is not the best but I'm bored to death and it would be interesting to see what others are doing or u can just cr@p on my WO…

woke up this morning 5am… didn’t get out of bed until 5:20… had to be at the gym at 5:30… needless to say I was late… warmed up with a few laps around the room… than 3 rounds of jumprope… from there… 3 rounds of bagwork… next... 3 rounds of infighting sparring... 2 rounds of san shou... of which i spent a great deal of time gettind up off the floor... than... a round of BWE... and finally about 15 minutes of groundwork... than home for breakfast... shower... and on to work... needless to say i was late for that too...

Robinf
03-13-2003, 11:31 AM
I'm lucky I get out of bed at six. I have to leave at 6:30 to catch the train for work. I schedule more appointments and defuse more problems before nine am than anyone.

I workout at night.

stubbs
03-13-2003, 01:18 PM
isn't working out early in the morning supposed to be bad for the immune system?
________
TOYS COUPLE (http://www.****tube.com/categories/1090/couple/videos/1)

Suntzu
03-13-2003, 01:25 PM
I take vitamin C daily… other than that… oh well… I gotta get in where I fit in… plus… getting your azz kicked vs a cold… is not a tuff decision…

stubbs
03-14-2003, 03:32 AM
how's your progress coming along? have you noticed any changes in your health? do you think you can overtrain quicker if you train in the morning? im just curious. i've tried training in the morning too, my weight training wasn't as effective when i did it in the morning. running was an absolute killer in the morning but i felt good for the rest of the day, felt like i had an extra lung throughout the day :)
________
Charger (L-Body) (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Dodge_Charger_(L-body))

Suntzu
03-14-2003, 09:16 AM
"how's your progress coming along?"

we only started this week so I really cant chart progress yet…

"have you noticed any changes in your health?"

so far so good *knock on wood*…

"do you think you can overtrain quicker if you train in the morning?"

I don’t think morning or evening really makes that much difference… so far, anyway… plus these morning workouts are shorter and not as intense as our regular workouts…

the only ruff spot so far is the actual getting up out of bed and going… once I'm there I'm ready to go… the zombie-like state that I'm in for the rest of the day is no fun either… and I eat like a pregnant women now… which may not help me when it come to making weight... but give me a few weeks to adjust...