PDA

View Full Version : No2

Mr. Bao
03-17-2003, 08:59 AM
Dear Friends:

Pretty soon after March 30, I will be off my Max strength cycle. I am happy with the results and do have the before picture (Jan 6) and after the 30th I will take the after picture. I didn't gain much weight (5Lb) nor was it was the objective, but my relative strength has improved. Max training is my primary objective, but I think it is wise to cycle your training so you improve in the long run objective.

After the 30th, I will do two weeks of AA training using BW, kettlebell to prepare my body for H training, and cardio machines. After AA, I will move into an eight weeks of H (Hyperthropy) cycle using Heavy Duty method and I will also test out the NO2 supplement by Edward A. Byrd, co founder of EAS and the first man to bring creatine to the western market. Creatine, L-Glutamine, and N-Large2 will be foundational supplements for my H cycle.

Of course I am still on my warrior diet which many people still think it is odd, but I feel it works for me. Anyone with inputs on NO2 please let me know.