PDA

View Full Version : Did some kung fu this morning.

KC Elbows
03-18-2003, 02:39 PM
It was fun.

What, you think I owe you some sort of dissertation on my kung fu experience this morning? I'll dissertate your ****ing ass, god ****ed topic nazis!

I'm leaving.:D

Fred Sanford
03-18-2003, 02:41 PM
yea whatever.

@PLUGO
03-18-2003, 06:12 PM
I blame some French UN dissertater for your lack of a logical arguement about your kungfu!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oso
03-18-2003, 09:37 PM
Well I did a little tai chi and then a little bagua.

then I did a lot of jujitsu.

:p

Royal Dragon
03-19-2003, 06:27 AM
Yetserday, I spent about 40 minutes just standing in deep stances and counting softly to myself to keep the time. Then I kicked a pole that supports the celing so hard dust kept falling from above for another 40 minutes.

And my doc said I'd never do Kung Fu again!!! :D

Souljah
03-19-2003, 09:24 AM
good to see sdome people actually PRACTICING instead of spending your free hours on here.....:D :p :D :p

Royal Dragon
03-19-2003, 09:40 AM
Today, I plan to do conditioning, and 40 minutes of San Zhen. Maybe some Qi Gong to cool down afterwords.

dezhen2001
03-19-2003, 10:35 AM
i been working on my "arhat sits on the throne" technique :D
but think i will do some qigong later too... maybe some siu lim tao.

good stuff people!

dawood

Souljah
03-19-2003, 11:42 AM
sat in stances this morning after doing some stretching and trying to sit in single splits.
Will practice some horse stance drills tonight with some footwork and staff work, then i'll work on my forms.....

KC Elbows
03-19-2003, 12:13 PM
Well, since you asked, which you really ****ing didn't, thank you, but after that post last night, I stretched, did breakfalling, then some application drills, and then sparring for a while.

Today, I've done my form from my desk like a dozen times while taking calls, you know, minus the footwork.

Not that you ****ing asked.

Now stop hijacking my thread with your kung fu experiences, this thread is about my kung fu experiences, and my right to not ****ing summarize them to anyone, including you ****ing weird internet stalker types.

Oh yeah, I'm leaving.

Royal Dragon
03-19-2003, 01:05 PM
KC,
Are you feeling OK?

Too much Fight'n Moo's Me tink's.

Oso
03-19-2003, 01:39 PM
I took the day off and played Halo most of the day.

Hey KC, How's your training going?

:)

dezhen2001
03-19-2003, 02:39 PM
kc - u canNEVER leave mwahahahaha

r u ok? :)

Oso: Halo KICKS ASS! But they didnt release it on the Apple Mac as originally planned :mad: Oni is pretty kewl too if u got it? :D

dawood

Oso
03-19-2003, 02:45 PM
he's probably ok. Us older guys can get cranky when we don't take our hormone pills. :D

Halo rocks, no doubt about it. I only get to play once every couple of weeks though. I'm On spring break and took the whole day to goof off.

Getting ready to go get a new game this evening. I can't remember what the name of it was but it was a new fighter for the Xbox.

but, I wonder...WHY would they have bothered releasing Halo on Apple Mac?????:D ;)

KC Elbows
03-19-2003, 03:18 PM
I am so out of here.

Now get out of my thread.

Serpent
03-19-2003, 05:11 PM
Ah well, it had to happen. He's finally lost it.

Whatever it was he had.

Budokan
03-19-2003, 05:16 PM
I worked on kata.

Royal Dragon
03-19-2003, 05:36 PM
KC has been fighting Moo's too much, he needs a vacation from it.

It's clear his mind has just gone to mush.

KC, were here for Yah man!! Your not alone buddy!!! (Someone pass the chips)

Serpent
03-19-2003, 05:37 PM
He's a hippy. Give him granola.

Royal Dragon
03-19-2003, 05:40 PM
In an unrelated not, my South Tai tzu pracice tonite got cancellled!!!

It sux, but I got tied up with Daddy type stuff. Certian priorites rule over others.

Tinman
04-12-2003, 02:47 PM
whats up kfo

KC Elbows
04-14-2003, 11:15 AM
You know, if anyone was interested in you people and your cute little kung fu practice, they would be busy hijacking your threads now, wouldn't they?

I mean, if Budokan came on and put a thread up called "I did some kata" and that was it, I mean, who the hell would bother posting a reply? Obviously no one, because aside from this fluke of a thread, it just wouldn't happen, not here, not ever.

I mean, I could go on and on about how I did some chi kung yesterday, but that doesn't mean I want to hear about your experiences, I mean, if I wanted to communicate, why the hell would I be on a forum?

Now, next time you see this thread, look to the right of it and see who it belongs to, and quit your god ****ed trespassing!

BTW, thanks for the granola, and where the **** does Tinman see a kfo posting on here?

Don't bother answering, it's not your **** thread. Just click the back button and let this drift down to page 296, with "san soo=san shou?" and "Does anyone know a good school in Crested Butte?"

shaolin kungfu
04-14-2003, 11:20 AM
He's gone completely mad!

KC Elbows
04-14-2003, 11:23 AM
Now I'm leaving. 'Bye.

God****ed pantywaists.

Shaolin-Do
04-14-2003, 11:25 AM
thats some funny sheeot....
And now Im on your ****ing God ****ed thread too. ;p
*scratches head as to how and why the terms "kata" and "dojo" get thrown around... but only pointed out when SD uses them.*
bahahaha.
Not that I care... :)
And believe you me... Im going to hijack your thread some how...

KC Elbows
04-14-2003, 11:28 AM
You're gonna hijack my mother ****in thread, eh? Well, best bring jojo the grandmaster and the rest of the freak show along to do it, my friend, because you have just stepped knee deep into a big pile of shaolin don't.

diego
04-14-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by KC Elbows

I mean, I could go on and on about how I did some chi kung yesterday,

lol, no wonder we never see kf in mma....**** chubby lazy *******s:p

KC Elbows
04-15-2003, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by KC Elbows
You're gonna hijack my mother ****in thread, eh? Well, best bring jojo the grandmaster and the rest of the freak show along to do it, my friend, because you have just stepped knee deep into a big pile of shaolin don't.

This goes for white boys named Diego as well.

Shuul Vis
04-16-2003, 08:26 AM
for conditioning and footwork practice i usually just run around the house trying to wee wee on my cats.

KC Elbows
04-16-2003, 08:31 AM
Well, I've been to Columbus, and yes, there is nothing else to do than **** on cats and post unwanted messages on someone else's thread.

Now beat it, before you start attracting more of your ilk.

Shaolin-Do
04-16-2003, 08:35 AM
Jesus im tired... and on your thread....
Oh yeah.......
I think I may just sleep here.

Sho
04-16-2003, 08:36 AM
I tend to do stance training in the evening or just before I go to sleep so that my legs wouldn't feel sore during the day. So, I do everything else in the morning.

KC Elbows
04-16-2003, 08:40 AM
Well, thanks for sharing. I do stance training in the morning, because that's when most of my free time is(early morning before work). Then, when I'm done, I go to work and occassionaly post on threads. However, that's for me. I suggest you practice more, and post on my thread less. That's what I'd recommend. Threadjacking *******.

Ming Yue
04-16-2003, 09:17 AM
The thread system is feudal in nature, but the people are not tied to the thread, nor to its originator. The people are accustomed to going from one thread division to another without problem, reading and posting freely.

And thus came about the great “Get the Hell out of My Thread” manifesto, wherein it was decreed that the people find another thread, which they could start themselves, or overthrow and call their own.

But the people had trained, and couldn’t resist posting.

I stance trained today, like I do most every day.
Also I will rewrite some notes and work on some new applications during my lunch hour.

Viva la revolucion!

Shaolin-Do
04-16-2003, 09:57 AM
I post all day at work. thats all there is to do here ****it....
Hopefully Ill be out of trouble and working in stores again soon...

I broke the seats on all of our crappers to make them jagged. and you want to tell me about stance training?

;)

KC Elbows
04-16-2003, 10:03 AM
****ing peasant revolt.