PDA

View Full Version : Kung fu (wushu) in the WB

SevenStar
03-18-2003, 11:48 PM
March 30th, the WB is going to premier "Black Sash", an MA based show starring russell wong ("vanishing son", "romeo must die") and Ray J (the singer) Not completely sure what it's about, but It's gotta be better than "birds of prey" was.

grifter721
03-19-2003, 12:04 AM
Birds o Prey saaacked because batman wasnt in it and the acting saaaacked! But I will admit it had a good premise.
Second Black sash or whatever it is going to be called will also saaack esp because RAY j is in it. Come on....russel wong and ray j..........

SevenStar
03-19-2003, 12:53 AM
blasted pessimists. Give it the benefit of the doubt. Ray J's not a horrible actor - can't picture him doing MA, but there are PLENTY of people whom I can't picture doing MA. I think russell wong is cool. He did really good in "vanishing son" 1 and 2, but I didn't care for him in "romeo must die"

"birds of prey" did have a tight premise, but everything else about it was bad.

Budokan
03-19-2003, 07:20 AM
Hey, it's on the WB. How bad can it be?

Uh, strike that last thought....

SifuAbel
03-19-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by grifter721
Birds o Prey saaacked because batman wasnt in it and the acting saaaacked! But I will admit it had a good premise.
Second Black sash or whatever it is going to be called will also saaack esp because RAY j is in it. Come on....russel wong and ray j..........

Who the heck cares about the acting. Birds of prey is all about the cleavage, man. CLEAVAGE!!!!!
Didn't you notice huntess had a permanet cleavage clause in her contract?

(petting)Nice cleavage, good cleavage.

No_Know
03-19-2003, 01:44 PM
I would think it is a wonderful display. I hope to cath the show based on the advertisements for it.

PHILBERT
03-19-2003, 02:06 PM
Go to http://www.thewb.com/ and on the site click Black Sash.

Black Jack
03-19-2003, 02:09 PM
I heard the WB is making a "Bruce Wayne" series. Kinda in the vain of Smallville.

Abel is right. The only reason for Birds of Prey to be on TV is the cleavage. I have never seen a show with such a LONG opening to explain the stupid thing.

Smallville has been a **** rerun the last two weeks!! What the frig!! Buffy is also ending this season!!

I wish they would come out with a Lovecraft style tv show but I don't think most yokels would get it.

PHILBERT
03-19-2003, 02:18 PM
And Smallville shall be a rerun again next week. Its Skinwalkers, the episode where Clark first finds the caves that the old Indian wants to protect and falls for the hot girl that looks like Lana who can turn into animals.

Budokan
03-19-2003, 05:19 PM
Nah, Black Jack, the uneducated slack-jawed troglodytes of this nation could never get behind a tv show about Lovecraft. More's the pity.:(

Serpent
03-19-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Black Jack
What the frig!! Buffy is also ending this season!!

Say what there boy!?

Buffy is now in it's final season? Why? Say it ain't so!

SevenStar
03-19-2003, 10:04 PM
yup. sarah michelle called it quits, I believe. If it's any consolation, one of the cast member will be on Angel...

nevermond - that's not a consolation.

Tinman
04-12-2003, 02:48 PM
whats up kfo