PDA

View Full Version : OT: ATTN: red5angel; you're gonna love this

Oso
03-19-2003, 04:00 PM
Fatal Stabbing At Asheville Apartment Complex

An intruder breaks into a unit at Willow Ridge Apartments on Chunns Cove Road early Wednesday morning, and is stabbed to death. Police say a man and woman were home at the time. The man fought with the intruder and was stabbed. He then stabbed the intruder. Police remain on the scene collecting evidence and talking to neighbors. Police have not released any names in the case. They say the couple told a neighbor they did not know the intruder. Officers say they do not know why the intruder chose that apartment or how he got inside.

full story at www.wlos.com

look for the fatal stabbing story for 3-19-03

Oso
03-19-2003, 06:59 PM
ok, just so no one gets the wrong idea, I'm not celebrating someones death. This ties in to several topics started by red5 about defending yourself and your home/loved ones.

more info

http://cgi.citizen-times.com/cgi-bin/story/news/30926

unverified reports on the late news say that the intruder may have been stalking the woman living in the apartment and was unaware that her boyfriend was there. They also said that initial statements by the woman state that the intruder shook her awake in her bed, next to her boyfriend.

red5angel
03-20-2003, 07:48 AM
Sound like the dumb arse desesrved it to me. It sounds like self defense as well since the guy was stabbed before stabbing the intruder. Pretty clear case if you ask me....

Oso
03-20-2003, 09:06 AM
yep, just thought you might like to read about it.

They are still investigating and have not found relatives of the dead guy so are withholding most information but the paper today said that the guy did indeed end up in the bedroom of the residents and was dead on the scene. I'll be curious to find out if the boyfriend had any training. I'll keep you posted if you want.

red5angel
03-20-2003, 09:34 AM
yeah keep me updated, I would like to know if the family of the deceased tries to sue or something. That means I would have to make a trip to their homes, break in and stab a few of them to make an important point.

Oso
03-21-2003, 06:06 AM
Man Killed In Stabbing Identified

A man who was stabbed to death after he broke into an Asheville apartment had just been released from jail. Investigators say 28-year-old Thomas Galloway was also wanted in connection with other crimes in South Carolina. Galloway attacked a man in a Willow Ridge Apartment early Wednesday morning. He was killed in the struggle. The other man involved was cut several times but is recovering.

www.wlos.com you'll have to go to the 'news' section from the main page. It's not a headline anymore. The above is a cut and paste from that site. It's a 'frames' website so it doesn't have a specific address to the story.

red5angel
03-21-2003, 07:41 AM
like I said, this guy got exaclty what was coming to him. I say good riddance.