PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ironfist

NorthernMantis
03-20-2003, 07:04 PM
Heh I see you like zelda. Fan of the series? :D

Ok so I'm bored.:)

IronFist
03-21-2003, 10:23 AM
It's cool. I've only played 1, 2, and 3, though. I never played the Gameboy or N64 ones. I don't like classic games remade in 3D. Mario for 64 was ok, but that's it. Advanced 3D technology does not equal good games. The reason I don't like N64 is because almost every freaking game is the same (as far as 3D adventure games go)... Mario = Zelda = Banjo Kazooie = etc.

If you want to remake a classic with new technology, look at how Konami made Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for PS1. Now there is an awesome game. Awesome graphics, awesome music, fun as hell to play, and 2D.

Yes, I'm a fan of the Zelda games I've played, tho :D

IronFist

rubthebuddha
03-21-2003, 04:38 PM
zelda 1 still kicks ass above all ...

except maybe river city ransom. :D

Sho
03-22-2003, 10:23 AM
A Link to the Past is the best adventure game ever! At least for SNES.

GunnedDownAtrocity
03-22-2003, 10:27 AM
fu ck yeah! symphony of the night fu ckin rocks. definately one of my favorate games of all time. i actually looked for it for years (every god da mned time i'd go to babages or eb they had just sold their only used copy a couple days ago) before finally breaking down and paying 25 bucks for it on ebay. money very well spent though ... i still throw it in from time to time.

SevenStar
03-22-2003, 11:20 AM
RTB is right... EXCEPT river city ransom. that is the baddest game of all time.

Flashback (SNES) was darn good too.

GunnedDownAtrocity
03-22-2003, 11:37 AM
they should make a new river city ransom .... side scroller though.

they did it with contra on the ps2 but i wasn't particularly impressed with the 10 mins i played of it. wasnt terrible either though ... the 2 bosses i fought looked neat.

SevenStar
03-22-2003, 12:23 PM
heck yeah. same style of play, MAYBE an update in graphics. some cool new attacks. It would be great.

NorthernMantis
03-24-2003, 06:06 PM
1 was the one that started it all. 2 Was so hard I could never beat it. Link to the past is alo a classic and I'm still waiting for somone to come with something equal to it.

Old school days were the best weren't they? That's what I think so.

Flasback was awesome and so was out of this world.

Hey former castleva I know you like megaman. I seem to prefer the x series better and I feel like a traitor for it.

While we are on the video games topic I heard they want to make a metal gear movie. Wha'ts you oppinions?

NorthernMantis
03-28-2003, 06:25 PM
TTT for those interested.