PDA

View Full Version : OT - stupid protester stories

rubthebuddha
03-21-2003, 04:31 PM
the idiocy of our dear commander in chief is often pointed out, but it's only fair and balanced to point out the less-than-bright folks who oppose his antics. that said, please share your stupid protester stories here.

i'll start. this one is particularly fun for me, because i grew up in the town it happened in, i know the buildings in question, and i think i know the no-talent ass clown in the story:

http://www.theolympian.com/home/news/20030321/extra/24862.shtml

rogue
03-21-2003, 06:55 PM
Was going to post this in it's own thread but this is a good place.

Ate are Arby's tonight where they had on Fox News Channel and they were showing war footage. Little Rogue age 9 says "I hope we killed Sadaam!".
Some bloated female liberal wearing a t-shirt that read "WAR IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!" sticks her nose in and says "Killing is wrong".
Little Rogue then says, "My friend Samir says Sadaams an a$$hole and should be dead".
Bloated female liberal wearing a t-shirt that read "WAR IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!" looks at us shocked.

My wife then says "Samir is right, Little Rogue". Which sent Bloated female liberal wearing a t-shirt that read "WAR IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!" back to her table.

Samir, has been one of LRs best friends since kindergarden, was born in Iraq and still has alot of family over there. LR thought he was getting grounded but we just told him to not use that kind of language again.:D