PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way?

VoidNinja
03-23-2003, 01:01 AM
Hi all, thanks for the responces in my other threads.

Well now i have to ask, is there a way to get a 6 pack in a month? and is there a way i can get my forearms bigger and tougher? Thanks

Scott R. Brown
03-23-2003, 03:01 AM
Hi VoidNinja,

It is unlikely that you will be able to get a six pack in a month, but it depends upon what you are starting with. A six pack is a function of ab development and body fat percentage.

Ab development is actually the easy part. Training abs 3-6 days a week with crunches and reverse crunches will develop a well balanced abdomen, however to make them show you need to reduce the amount of adipose (fat) around your stomach. This is accomplished through diet and aerobic activity. Patience and consistency is the key. Genetics does play a roll in how easy it will be to accomplish, but training and diet are crucial.

VoidNinja
03-23-2003, 06:29 PM
thanks

Ether
03-24-2003, 04:56 AM
If you want strong forearms go to an indoor climbing wall / Gym. Its great for grip strength, forearm development and your back and shoulders. Plus its more interesting than wrist rollers etc.

I go on average twice a week for 1- 1.5 hours and can definately tell the difference. Its generally pretty cheap too.

Other than that, chin-ups holding onto a towel draped over the bar?

Former castleva
03-27-2003, 11:23 AM
The recipe for muscle development does not vary greatly among different muscles.What I mean is that working your abs in daily basis as some ppl do is not too wise.
But while not going very far with this,I recommend searching the net for legitimate information and investing in bodybuilding literature.
For forearms,specific weight exercises.

Guile
03-27-2003, 11:39 PM
for the 6 pack you could take ephederine products like diet fuel or xenedrine, but thats a temporary solution. I guess cut out "bad foods" like and switch to lowfat and run/train a lot.

VactsRachet
04-12-2003, 12:58 AM
Trust me it takes more than a month to get a six pack, i did stomach crunches and sit ups for 3 months and i just got a mediocre six pack...hard work and determination to your goals is the only key to success