PDA

View Full Version : FT'S YKM school closing but still teaching

fiercest tiger
03-23-2003, 10:09 PM
Just letting all the aussies and friends here that my school is closing on the 30th of april and i'll be still teaching all my students in a hall or park.

Due to marrage plans and personal life i have chose to close nothing else. :)

thanks
FT:)

Serpent
03-23-2003, 10:38 PM
Man, that's a shame. What about all the weapons, lion heads, etc.? Why does marriage mean you have to close the school?

joedoe
03-23-2003, 10:45 PM
That is a shame.

Congratulations on the marriage plans though :)

5thBrother
03-23-2003, 11:22 PM
ft under the thumb! :D

hehe just teasing .. sorry to here da school closing.. glad to hear the "school" goeson in park or rental hall etc :)

5thbro

Yum Cha
03-24-2003, 08:07 PM
Hi Garry,
Congratulations on your engagement, all the best to you and Amber. Have you set a date?

Will we be seeing you in that grove of paperbarks beside the lake in Centennial Park?

Shaolin Master
03-24-2003, 09:30 PM
All the best with the wedding arrangements, I hope your personal life is given the necessary attention.

I guess as Martial arts teachers we are all also people with normal lives that need dedicated attention. I guess the clinic idea didn't work out as good as you hoped. So any career changes ?

Anyways, plenty of room in halls and grasslands. Back to the natural way :) [Hey YC :-)]

One day we'll hold a 'Park & Hall Kung Fu BBQ Meeting'.

All the best of regards to your future wife and congratulatins for all the family and friends involved.

fiercest tiger
03-24-2003, 10:12 PM
All my equipment and lion heads etc will be in my house!:) We havent set a date or anything yet yum cha.:)

SM,

When i get a house i'll be teaching from it, the clinic will be set up for massage etc and i can write off part of the house on tax......grin!

Ive decided to look after myself for a change rather about the kwoon........lol but seriously nothing has changed just means rent is free and no bills....yipee and i can save all i get for me and my girl.

The park is nice of an afternoon with nice fresh air and lots of room to move, the guys can do jik bo and ba bo gong si till they drop.......hahahahaha

thanks all but im not dead and YKM will be still around for a while.

later
FT:)

Serpent
03-24-2003, 10:52 PM
Good luck, mate. Keep in touch and let us know how you go.

phantom
03-27-2003, 10:56 AM
Congratulations, fiercest tiger. I hope everything goes well with you, and that you will still continue to post on here. Will people still be able to buy Ykm videos and other products from you? If so, to what address should the money for such products be sent to, if you do not mind me asking? Thanks in advance.

sing fu
03-27-2003, 07:54 PM
Best wishes for your future personal and martial plans FT!