PDA

View Full Version : San Shou in Colorado

Antares33
03-25-2003, 01:05 AM
Hello to everyone out there, I was just curious if anyone on this board knew of anyone practicing or teaching San Shou in Colorado, particularly in northern Colorado. I've looked on my own, but haven't been able to turn anything up.

Any information would be greatly appreciated, you can e-mail me
at

borax33@hotmail.com

or reply below. I would also be interested if anyone happens to know of any other quality schools in northern Coloraro, specifically anything I wouldn't find in the yellow pages.

TzuChan
03-25-2003, 02:16 AM
Try looking for a Tai Chi school, and ask if they teach Sanshou, if you're lucky, they do =)

norther practitioner
03-25-2003, 10:34 AM
I don't know of any San Shao schools in all of Colorado.

Suntzu
03-25-2003, 10:39 AM
try a little muay thai… or something along those lines… mix in a little judo or something… and go free agent… and maybe you'll start something new in the area…

norther practitioner
03-25-2003, 10:47 AM
Where in Northern Colorado are you..... Greeley, Ft. Collins, Loveland? I can get you some refferences to some respectable teachers up there.

Antares33
03-25-2003, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the replies.

I've tried all the Tai Chi schools in the area, no luck. Not even any real Tai Chi from what I can tell.

Norther Practitioner: I live in Ft. Collins, but I'd be willing to drive to Loveland, possibly even Greely.

norther practitioner
03-25-2003, 03:40 PM
OK, I'll talk to my Shirfu tonight or tom. and see if he knows of anyone up that far north with anything good. Your best bet might be to take suntzu's advice if nothing else pans out.