PDA

View Full Version : Michael tse

jeetkunerob
03-25-2003, 08:54 AM
Hey every one, i just needed some more help(again). Would you please tell me a little about micheal tse. I have one of his magazines from the U.K. I would like to know more about him and his lineage and if he is a good instructor or not. thank you for your time.

guohuen
03-25-2003, 09:57 AM
I think he's exellant. Ask Dechen2001. He's a student of Mr. Tse.

jeetkunerob
03-25-2003, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the reply ; )

dezhen2001
03-27-2003, 05:48 AM
actually he is my sigong (teachers teacher) but i train with him sometimes :)

If you wanna ask me any questions send me a private message... i will answer as best i can :)

also as ur in new york look at: http://www.dayanqigong.com there is information on what is taught in NYC there. Adam Wallace is very good.

dawood

harry_the_monk
03-28-2003, 01:03 AM
I have never met him, although I trained with some of his students for a while.
I have heard only good things about him and his way.
If you get a chance to study with him, even if only for a short time, I would go for it. IMHO you have nothing to lose, but much to gain.

Peace.

Repulsive Monkey
03-28-2003, 01:18 AM
If you can train under him then I thoroughlly recomend that you do so. From what I hear (and I have a friend up in Manchester that ttends his classes) he is most diligent, highly trained and a treat to be taught by. So if you are thinking of training under him thats a massive YES.
Over to you Dezhen.

dezhen2001
03-28-2003, 03:41 AM
thanks for the kind words on my sigong guys :)

like i said if anyone has any questions i will answer as best i can... but i dont wanna clutter up the forum all about my school hehe so PM me if you like.

jeetkunerob: what is it you were thinking of learning? wild goose qigong, chan taijiquan or wing chun? i train qigong and wing chun, and also hard qigong which is not taught in class :)

dawood

dezhen2001
03-28-2003, 03:43 AM
lol - just realised repulsive monkey you post count is 666 :eek:

dawood

jeetkunerob
03-29-2003, 05:07 PM
Thanks for all the replies, it was really helpful. I got all the info I need, once again thank you very much.

dezhen2001
03-29-2003, 05:19 PM
no problem - good luck :)

dawood

Repulsive Monkey
03-30-2003, 04:30 AM
Ha ha, well being born a Catholic no doubt I was born to bring apocolyptical havoc to the world. However in the current climate today the world seems to be doing just that by its self.

dezhen2001
03-30-2003, 08:47 AM
well mate, i think it may be more my "cohorts" more than catholocism - im muslim :)

take care,
dawood

Repulsive Monkey
03-31-2003, 04:09 AM
The name of Islam is certainly not at fault with the current events in the world today, one may go as far as to say that those who do damage in his name maybe at fault (however there are many in the world today who do terrible things under the guise of righteouness, like certain world powers who believe that they are looking out for under-threat nations of tyrrants, by saying that they will use the nations nation resources to renumerate for havoc caused in war).
Still the faith is never at fault just the follower who fails to follow it, and believe me Christanity has had its fair share of followers who have caused so much agony in the world, to which it still remains today.

Sorry here Dezhen for my pontification here must be something I had for breakfast or something.

dezhen2001
03-31-2003, 05:19 AM
exactly. its just sad when a loud group overshadow the majority :( no problems mate, its good to hear what others think :)

dawood

Third Degree
04-08-2003, 06:34 PM
Michael Tse is an excellent martial artist. Not only is he good at what he does, he explains things very well which is an important skill which many people lack. Being a good martial artist and being able to teach are two useful combinations in my book!!

Originally posted by Repulsive Monkey

Still the faith is never at fault just the follower who fails to follow it, and believe me Christanity has had its fair share of followers who have caused so much agony in the world, to which it still remains today.

For me, the likelihood of a "God" are slim. Reasons being that God in his many forms is a dictator, narcissist, sexist, advocates violence against females, advocates violence, intolerant, h.omophobic, sexually repressed, offers a material-laden after-life for males, factually incorrect, suppresses free-thought and doubt, apostasy is punishable by death etc.

All these characteristics are pretty bad and if our martial art masters had any of these above traits, most of us would have left in the first month!

If God does exist then why hasn't he made amendments to his sayings found in the holy books accredited to him. The claims that the universe was created in 6 days (Christianity and Islam) for example. The "science" in the Koran which is blatantly not science (Sun revolves round the Earth, sperm is "from between the backbone and the ribs") but ideas taken from ancient Greeks such as Hippocrates. The virgin births contained in the Bible and the Koran just go beyond any rational thinking.

The Child Support Agency must have had a hard time back then!

Vapour
04-08-2003, 07:14 PM
Let me add to the previous comment.

http://www.jhuger.com/kisshank.mv

But I still remain agnostic. :)